Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 228. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is there a pool running? I have several servers available to speed things around here.   Cool
https://poolinfo.systms.org
Check link above. Some pools are up & running, some will roll in after hardfork. Magi already receives confirmation from those!
Well I was mining (was trying to mine at least) at xpoolx few days ago and it worked pretty nice but then mining stopped same as before when "attack" happened.
But I got 2 or 3 coins at least and blocks were not orphaned. Last block was found at Jan 1.
If you check stats of those polls shown as "working" at your link you'll see that theres either no blocks or orphaned only since Jan 1.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Is there a pool running? I have several servers available to speed things around here.   Cool
https://poolinfo.systms.org
Check link above. Some pools are up & running, some will roll in after hardfork. Magi already receives confirmation from those!
Activity: 2
i hope this fork will bring the price up
maybe $5-6 in the near future
do you think its possible ?

Ufcorse, everything is possible. For now we just have to wait for block 1606950. Meanwhile please update your wallet to the latest.
Activity: 40
Can anybody tell what the hell is going on with mining? Why do the net hashrate is about 2 Kh/s, when total mining power at least 20 MH/s?
Where is the current network rate?
Which pool is normally mining now?
Is old miners working or we need some upgrade for mining soft?
Activity: 2
i hope this fork will bring the price up
maybe $5-6 in the near future
do you think its possible ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Most of the blocks will be orphaned anyway, so why not get to the hard fork so newbies can actually mine versus getting orphaned blocks. Massive hashing power is exactly what we need to get there. Otherwise, it could be days of orphan blocks till we get to 1606950.

Well, considering we're already ~1000 blocks away, I'd say we're doing just fine already. I know MinerClaim isn't running because they "want to make sure that everything runs smoothly and everyone gets their coins", and that by mining now we're "doing some server side manipulation". I don't see what that actually means, but it's most likely something above my paygrade and hashrate.
Activity: 6
Hey all. I've been using one of the pools that's up, xmgpool or something. So I hope I'm doing my share to get closer to that fork. Using a pi 3 with 3 to 5 hashrate depending on the minute Smiley

When the fork hits will I start earning or do I need to reset the pi3? I plan/hope to add more miners in the future Smiley
Activity: 56
If it is so important for us to get to the hardfork why isnt m-hash up as well?

This may very well be because most pools don't want to surge the network with outrageous amounts of hashing power and lower the payout for new miners who might get scared away. Slow and steady wins the race.

Most of the blocks will be orphaned anyway, so why not get to the hard fork so newbies can actually mine versus getting orphaned blocks. Massive hashing power is exactly what we need to get there. Otherwise, it could be days of orphan blocks till we get to 1606950.

This may very well be because most pools don't want to surge the network with outrageous amounts of hashing power and lower the payout for new miners who might get scared away. Slow and steady wins the race.
give a view for this thread friends I recommend it is good: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator

Discuss friends  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

That's for BitCoin... though thanks for the thought!
give a view for this thread friends I recommend it is good: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator

Discuss friends  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool
is there a hard fork ?

yes my friend, I think block # 1,606,950 will happen tomorrow afternoon or at midnight it is very close to block 1,607,000 wooowww
I think the amd processors are the best for this job of mining CPU, you who believe ?, just imagine an AMD Ryzen 7 1800X processor woooowwww must be crazy ... although it is quite expensive And with that money maybe it would be more profitable to buy an AMD rx 570 GPU, 4gb, and 128 bits of data bus right woooowwwwWWWW

The AMD rx 580 GPU is a true monster of mining the PROFIT IS AROUND AROUND 100 USD approximately
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
is there a hard fork ?
Activity: 118

LuckyPool is up
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Activity: 102
If anybody is interesting in - Orange Pi PC, allwinner H3 with wolf cpu miner is making ~4 kh/s. I guess PC2 with H5 64 bit would make ~12kh/s, ~20€ from aliexpress with shipping. Just my 2 cents Smiley Actually those devices are good for watching HD movies, but then I'm turning off mining (using above mentioned PC H3).

2). Coins should be safe where they are. But If in doubt leave them there till after the Hard Fork. Only issue would be transferring to/from an exchange that has not updated their wallet to the latest version. (I "lost" 4XMG sending to Yobit from Bittrex. Bittrex was on the new version and Yobit had not updated their wallet. So they were lost...) So double check with your exchange if they have the latest wallet installed...

How can they be lost? The wallet changes but not the address. I imagine installing the new wallet and restoring your wallet data should give you access to your coins, or am I wrong? I recently bought XMG on cryptopia and they had not updated their wallet. They are still showing in my account, but according to your exp with yobit, should they also have been lost?

Friend, what amount of currency can you extract daily with 76 Kh / s?
I with 90-100 Kh / s have managed to extract about 1/2 xmg but working the miners only about 9 hours daily.

Are you solo mining right now? Or you mean in the past? because all pools seem to be down

friends i also sent 2.46 xmg from suprnova pool to yobit on 12/19/2017 with TX ID = 4f8cccb964af7dc7d4686eddfb62b9b8f096aadc961d3618274df24221ee4f92 and they have not yet reached the yobit wallet, and at this moment the yobit wallet is in maintenance mode, I guess when the whole network is restored and everything returns to normal I will have my coins available in yobit, at least I think so, you who believe I have lost my little coins?

Yobit has been in maintenance mode since the previous hard fork (1.4.4.1) - they haven't been very forthcoming in releasing an updated wallet so far, I've sent multiple support requests

wooowww incredible, thanks for the information starmman

2). Coins should be safe where they are. But If in doubt leave them there till after the Hard Fork. Only issue would be transferring to/from an exchange that has not updated their wallet to the latest version. (I "lost" 4XMG sending to Yobit from Bittrex. Bittrex was on the new version and Yobit had not updated their wallet. So they were lost...) So double check with your exchange if they have the latest wallet installed...

How can they be lost? The wallet changes but not the address. I imagine installing the new wallet and restoring your wallet data should give you access to your coins, or am I wrong? I recently bought XMG on cryptopia and they had not updated their wallet. They are still showing in my account, but according to your exp with yobit, should they also have been lost?

Friend, what amount of currency can you extract daily with 76 Kh / s?
I with 90-100 Kh / s have managed to extract about 1/2 xmg but working the miners only about 9 hours daily.

Are you solo mining right now? Or you mean in the past? because all pools seem to be down

friends i also sent 2.46 xmg from suprnova pool to yobit on 12/19/2017 with TX ID = 4f8cccb964af7dc7d4686eddfb62b9b8f096aadc961d3618274df24221ee4f92 and they have not yet reached the yobit wallet, and at this moment the yobit wallet is in maintenance mode, I guess when the whole network is restored and everything returns to normal I will have my coins available in yobit, at least I think so, you who believe I have lost my little coins?

Yobit has been in maintenance mode since the previous hard fork (1.4.4.1) - they haven't been very forthcoming in releasing an updated wallet so far, I've sent multiple support requests
Jump to: