Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 24. (Read 2375360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
XMG is a classic, here's to hoping there can be some movement
should just relaunch this, do a swap or something
the chain is YUGE after all these years, and the PoW algo a tested total loss

imo the algo needs to be something long term and stable, as it is now people keep forking the chain by making a GPU miner every few months  ; /
due to this most major exchanges dropped magi as it was too much of a headache with the forks
just make it MTP or some super mem hard shit that is good for gpu or something Tongue

MTP, or Cuckoo Cycle are mem hard that kills all light miners. Being hard on mining will disable lightweight devices.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

Very glad to hear from you, I'll talk to you.

Great to see you are back online Joe - hope all is well!

Good to see you here years. The work and some other situations almost killed me, but I'm okay.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
imo the algo needs to be something long term and stable, as it is now people keep forking the chain by making a GPU miner every few months  ; /
due to this most major exchanges dropped magi as it was too much of a headache with the forks

Are you sure?
This was a short period a year ago.
The algo is working perfectly last year, PoW works good, PoS works good, no forking.
I'm staking for years now and it works like a charm.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Great to see you are back online Joe - hope all is well!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
XMG is a classic, here's to hoping there can be some movement
should just relaunch this, do a swap or something

just make it MTP or some super mem hard shit that is good for gpu or something Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
my wallet has connections the thing i am worried about is Zpool doesnt credit the mining wallets even though is finding a lot of blocks.
Activity: 154
Is it me or is there some sort of issue?

My wallet has no active connections to the magi network
and out of sync by 12ish hours.

regards
jeremy
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
In the meantime you can read some news about the topia hack:

https://elementus.io/blog/cryptopia-hack-transparency/

Any idea when Joe comes back from his long vacation.
After our cash out of december 2017, I guess he must earn some money now again.
Also we need some new money for the vacation this year.  Grin

Magic, we want to hear something from you again, only the three of us are left.
All others seem to have gone.

Yup not all of us, but i think Joe is not coming back, why i dont know.
I know Magic is reading this topic, but becoz Joe is not even speaking to Magic he dont has anything to tell you/us

Sorry to hear that - would be great if there was a magi resurrection - but nobody can force Joe back =(
I guess he'll say it out before gone.
Guys I'am still here. I only stick with XMG.
Good to see you all are also here.
Joe can we bring XMG back to active level?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

I know Magic is reading this topic, but becoz Joe is not even speaking to Magic he dont has anything to tell you/us

Sorry to hear that - would be great if there was a magi resurrection - but nobody can force Joe back =(
Guys I'am still here. I only stick with XMG.
Good to see you all are also here.
Joe can we bring XMG back to active level?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Nice to see you are still here. I hope to come back but don't receive anything yet from Joe. Maybe i need to find another coin for promotions.  Its hard because i promoted XMG for more than 4 years.  Cry
@111magic definitely I owe you.
I'am still here. Good to see you here Joe!
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Nice to see you are still here. I hope to come back but don't receive anything yet from Joe. Maybe i need to find another coin for promotions.  Its hard because i promoted XMG for more than 4 years.  Cry

hey Joalao95

nice to hear from you again

gr xms
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

legendary
Coin of the Magi!

legendary
So far only NeuroticFish got a response from Yobit? It's a pity , excluding tradesatoshi and the 'still in maintenance' cryptopia, they are the only exchange for xmg according to cmc. Interesting enough the price is going up even with just 2USD volume   Grin

The correct statement would be that I've got my problem solved. My ticket is still unanswered nor closed.
But I agree, it's a pity. This coin was neglected by too many exchanges and it was deserving a better fate.

The price was not really going up. The price at Yobit was around 500 in the last month or so and I guess that the fluctuations on 3rd party aggregators is mostly related to which exchange/trade pair got a little volume.

Its currently a closed market on two exchanges - meaning prices can deviate wildly until we get the arbitrage back - I've seen XMG on Yobit reach 10x of the regular price before - I guess by p&d groups
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
So far only NeuroticFish got a response from Yobit? It's a pity , excluding tradesatoshi and the 'still in maintenance' cryptopia, they are the only exchange for xmg according to cmc. Interesting enough the price is going up even with just 2USD volume   Grin

The correct statement would be that I've got my problem solved. My ticket is still unanswered nor closed.
But I agree, it's a pity. This coin was neglected by too many exchanges and it was deserving a better fate.

The price was not really going up. The price at Yobit was around 500 in the last month or so and I guess that the fluctuations on 3rd party aggregators is mostly related to which exchange/trade pair got a little volume.
Activity: 47
xms
to yobit

i have the same thing yobit has to update the xmg wallet

I've been asking them for about 2 years to update their wallet and didn't even get a response so far

Seems to be a problem with many coins on there

well, like everything else russian... Wink

i wil ask too now
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
to yobit

I've been asking them for about 2 years to update their wallet and didn't even get a response so far

well, like everything else russian... Wink

legendary
to yobit

xms
to yobit

Pages:
Jump to: