Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 26. (Read 2375360 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Im putting up a new pool at farm.cryptocrop.net after the daemon syncs up. im halfway there. expecting another 24 hours
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You get this message if your wallet isn't unlocked for staking, your chain isn't synced or it's disabled in the config.
To unlock your wallet for staking go to the menu "Mint->Enable mPoS Minting".
If you've changed settings in your config file you have to restart the wallet.
Coins get to old for staking around 10k confirmations, so you're fine there.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Thanks!

How old are your coins? Have you tried sending them to yourself?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Thanks for your reply! I just entered that into my config file, but it still says "no staking." Any other ideas what could be wrong? This has been happening for a while, since one of the wallet updates back in 2017...I lost my coins and did "repairwallet" to get them back, but since then they haven't been staking. I gave up on it after a while, but thought I'd give it another college try Smiley Do you think the repairwallet command has anything to do with this?

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm having trouble staking my XMG. On coin control, it says my coins are at 4,500 confirmations, yet when I look at the staking icon at the bottom of the wallet, it says "not staking" and gives no explanation why. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Do you have:

# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1

in your magi.conf?
legendary
Hello,

I'm having trouble staking my XMG. On coin control, it says my coins are at 4,500 confirmations, yet when I look at the staking icon at the bottom of the wallet, it says "not staking" and gives no explanation why. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Do you have:

# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1

in your magi.conf?
Merit: 10
Hello,

Thanks!
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
EGC is mostly traded on Bittrex.
Any idea for how long?
Volume is lower than XMG volume in worst days.

I think you're crazy, the current volume of xmg is 1 dollar or ... 1 dollar, not a super unknown currency has such a pathetic volume, killed xmg

....... when XMG was listed on Bittrex.

Look I tell you something, when a developer or developers get into the pocket of the miners the thing speaks very badly of the project, I had invested a lot of money to mine this shit, but from one day to the next, Joe decided to change the rules of the game (beyond being more than 1 month without being able to undermine anyone) when they launched the mining was NOT EVERYTHING PROFITABLE, then to see that an idiot hacked the chain and could steal hundreds of thousands of XMG without Joe did anything, ended by think that xmg really is a bigger scam than even bcn.
nevermind found it
wheres the github for building the daemon from source am i blind?
legendary
Any idea for how long?

I think you're crazy, the current volume of xmg is 1 dollar or ... 1 dollar, not a super unknown currency has such a pathetic volume, killed xmg

....... when XMG was listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
Any idea for how long?

legendary
Any idea for how long?
Activity: 47
its an issue over here in the UK too - BT block everything, glad I don't use them =)
Well, do you know another exchange to trade this left by dev coin?

After cryptopia hack is time to move for a decentralized exchange. Look at greenDEX ,there is a voting session going on to be listed there.

Add your favorite coin for voting on https://vote.green-dex.net/submitcoin.php

The voting cycle ends on May 1st!
legendary
I'm putting a lot of my intended magi liquidity into evergreen coin (EGC) these days.
Same for me, but then into BLE coin.
Very active Dev's almost only on discord.
It seems bitcointalk is not the way anymore.
Which exchanges is BLE on? I can't find it on CMC? EGC is mostly traded on Bittrex.
Exchange : https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/ETH/BLE/1D
They have a, almost sleeping, bct page : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4951492.new#new
You'll find other XMG members over there and on discord.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm putting a lot of my intended magi liquidity into evergreen coin (EGC) these days.
Which exchanges is BLE on? I can't find it on CMC? EGC is mostly traded on Bittrex.
legendary
legendary
its an issue over here in the UK too - BT block everything, glad I don't use them =)

Sad thing is that he is often joining bitcointalk and, right, writing nothing. Several words would help community, which is now disrespected   Sad

I'm putting a lot of my intended magi liquidity into evergreen coin (EGC) these days. They have a lot of the ethos of the old Magi, low power coin generation (staking only in this case) - and incentives such as a proof of environment scheme which donates coins for doing good things for the environment, they even have a charity staking feature. Dev is extremely active (alhough most communication is on discord)

Sad thing is that he is often joining bitcointalk and, right, writing nothing. Several words would help community, which is now disrespected   Sad
legendary
legendary
Is there a (country) problem when you want to register at tradesatoshi?
I registered myself for a few times now, with different usernames, mail and password.
I always get the message a confirmation email is sent, but this mail never gets in my mailbox.
Also not in my spambox.
Any idea?
Try with a different browser
Nope, only solution was using a gmail (email)account.
Pages:
Jump to: