Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 25. (Read 2375360 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
My wallet was stuck for several days trying to sync, so I deleted the blockchain folder and re-synced from scratch. Now, my balance shown in the wallet is 3k, while a block explorer says I have over 4.8k. Is there a way to make the wallet do like a "rescan" to see if something was missed?

try checkwallet and repairwallet in the console - that usually does the trick- good luck

ask if you need any more help with that...

repairwallet ftw! Thanks  Cool

you're welcome... reaplairwallet always does the trick with magi - not sure where all those lost coins go - its like losing them down the sofa
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
My wallet was stuck for several days trying to sync, so I deleted the blockchain folder and re-synced from scratch. Now, my balance shown in the wallet is 3k, while a block explorer says I have over 4.8k. Is there a way to make the wallet do like a "rescan" to see if something was missed?

try checkwallet and repairwallet in the console - that usually does the trick- good luck

ya my bad, i realized after that you prob have no idea how to affix arguments onto a QT wallet Cheesy
sorry about that haha
glad to hear you got it working either way Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

legendary

damn a legendary that dosent know basic QT wallet usage
been a while since i seen that :O

add -rescan to the wallet when you launch it, that will rescan....
-reindex works too but slower

Haha Magi is the only coin I dabble with that still uses QT Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

damn a legendary that dosent know basic QT wallet usage
been a while since i seen that :O

add -rescan to the wallet when you launch it, that will rescan....
-reindex works too but slower
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Yeah but, its a Yobit wallet... so my coins are not accredited yet  Embarrassed Embarrassed

I asked them on twitter, support ticket and their chat to upgrade the wallet and get my XMG transfer credited.
It took some 3-4 weeks, but at some point I've got the funds.
So you may need (much) more persuasion and some luck. And a ton of patience.
legendary
Looks like Magi is tradable again through Cryptopia!

Woohoo

No deposits or withdrawals possible, only coins on exchange can be traded.

I didn't get that far in checking =) at least its a start...
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Woohoo

No deposits or withdrawals possible, only coins on exchange can be traded.
legendary

Woohoo
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?921a5b2ea9fd9da40d8f7d02d47b27b3bf63835025b6584d04aeebb25f308e8f.htm

Not yet redeemed   9G1MNnbqVdxth5Z7UuNn9V88BsCqvP9yei   100.00080584 XMG

What this mean...

I have lost my coins??

It means that the coins arrived in that wallet and haven't been used for anything (eg. sent to another wallet or staked) since.
It's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Yeah but, its a Yobit wallet... so my coins are not accredited yet  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
What is the best exchange to trade XMG at this time?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?921a5b2ea9fd9da40d8f7d02d47b27b3bf63835025b6584d04aeebb25f308e8f.htm

What this mean...

I have lost my coins??

It means that the coins arrived in that wallet and haven't been used for anything (eg. sent to another wallet or staked) since.
It's absolutely nothing to worry about.
Activity: 89

What this mean...

I have lost my coins??
legendary
I got my wallet to stake! It turned out my .config file was messed up. Thanks for the help everyone!
Good to hear you are staking! Congrats...
Activity: 102
I got my wallet to stake! It turned out my .config file was messed up. Thanks for the help everyone!

Thanks!

How old are your coins? Have you tried sending them to yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: