Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 247. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Hi miners - just checking back and was thinking of mining this coin again.

I noticed that three of the pools on the opening page are broken or stopping support for XMG

Suprnova - Stopping this month
MaxMiners - Broken
Magi (XMG) Mining -Broken

What is the mining situation ?

Saludos amigo lo que  sucede es que se están haciendo actualizaciones y mejoras a la moneda para que sea mas fuerte, eficiente y rentable, que de por sí ya lo es "que viva magi coin for ever" SALUDOS  Cool

www.xpoolx.com/magindex.php is online and working

Pretty sure you're gonna lose those coins when the hard fork comes.
it's a fork not a roll back... and imagin a roll back after what happened today on bittrex... (you'd see how dumb would be a roll back) Cheesy

ok...now I'm totally confused....Is there a fork coming ?

A corrective hardfork, yes.

I think you are mixing correction and hard fork up:-

Correction : A correction is a reverse movement, usually negative, of at least 10% in a stock, bond, commodity or index to adjust for an overvaluation. Corrections are generally temporary price declines interrupting an uptrend in the market or an asset.

Fork :  hard fork is a process of splitting any currency's Blockchain. It may be done for several reasons, such as fixing serious security loopholes in a cryptocurrency's source code, implementing new features and reverting transactions (as was the case for Ethereum's hard fork after The DAO was hacked).

A hard fork isn't splitting the blockchain at all. A hard fork consists in applying changes to the code which becomes mandatory starting a certain block number. Unlike the softfork where you can chose between the old code and the new one by adopting or not the new wallet; not upgrading to the new wallet exclude the owner of that old wallet from the blockchain of the coin...
But sure people with there old wallet would get their own blockchain different from the coin one, if they keep their wallet. But since the exchanges will use the new wallet, they wouldn't be able to sell their coin...

You need to get off your high horse as you are using semantics to split a point ;-)
I give up... just search on the forum in other coin threads to see what a hardfork is...
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Hi Guys,

Can someone please point me to a page/channel that explains this hard fork ?

Thanks

With all respect but maybe this can help you!
https://medium.com/@alwaysbcoding/the-bitcoin-hard-fork-for-dummies-67a3fbf3ee70

super ;-) but how and when is this being applied to XMG ?

al parecer es impredecible lo mas recomendable es estar bien informado a cualquier nueva noticia aquí en el foro y en otras redes sociales, aunque por este medio informaron que si las pruebas preliminares resultan positivas el hard fork se lanzaría a muy cerca del 31/12/2017 el cual tendría una duración de al menos unas 48 horas, en ese momento no recomiendo hacer transacciones ya que podría perder tus monedas.

"Apparently it is unpredictable the most advisable is to be well informed to any new news here in the forum and other social networks, although hereby informed that if the preliminary tests are positive the hard fork would be launched very close to 31/12 / 2017 which would have a duration of at least 48 hours, at that time I do not recommend making transactions since you could lose your coins."

Gracias -> thanks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I like to read but please write in English
Mis preciados xmg ya llegaron a bittrex listos para tradear, el proceso tardó como 1 hora mas o menos y 30 confirmaciones.
vale destacar que estoy super activo minando justo ahora y contribuyendo a confirmar las transacciones en XpoolX a unos 30 KH/s, aunque no he generado ningún monto sin confirmar y mucho menos un monto confirmado "aunque tengo 1200 acciones válidas". Es extraño pareciera estar minando solo para confirmar transacciones mas no para generar moneda.  El net hashrate es de 5.88 KH/s y el Pool Hashrate es de 6.078,00 KH/s.  Cheesy

¿Cuál es tu objetivo?
Activity: 56
Mis preciados xmg ya llegaron a bittrex listos para tradear, el proceso tardó como 1 hora mas o menos y 30 confirmaciones.
vale destacar que estoy super activo minando justo ahora y contribuyendo a confirmar las transacciones en XpoolX a unos 30 KH/s, aunque no he generado ningún monto sin confirmar y mucho menos un monto confirmado "aunque tengo 1200 acciones válidas". Es extraño pareciera estar minando solo para confirmar transacciones mas no para generar moneda.  El net hashrate es de 5.88 KH/s y el Pool Hashrate es de 6.078,00 KH/s.  Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
1 tgt    12226 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!
2 tgt    15648 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!
3 tgt    17900 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!
4 tgt    24000 sat  
5 tgt    27100 sat

Hold!!!! till die
Hi Guys,

Thanks

https://medium.com/@alwaysbcoding/the-bitcoin-hard-fork-for-dummies-67a3fbf3ee70

super ;-) but how and when is this being applied to XMG ?
Activity: 32
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks
Nice little price correction - wonder if its a chance to regroup or a full-on correction. I'm taking the chance on the regroup - there seem to be a ton of active (buy) orders...

I see more volume coming... it is growing so... price will raise too

Strong suport in 13000 sat it will be used to reach the ATH (all time high)
Looks like it dropped below 13k - lets see where it hits before any possible rebound

EDIT - looks like we may have hit it =)

We are there.... Just wait a little more to new all time high

the MACDI indicator is still positive, on the 30-minute graph in BITTREX, or at least that's how it looks, it's quite inclined.

Still bullish dont worry
Nice little price correction - wonder if its a chance to regroup or a full-on correction. I'm taking the chance on the regroup - there seem to be a ton of active (buy) orders...

Looks like it dropped below 13k - lets see where it hits before any possible rebound

the MACDI indicator is still positive, on the 30-minute graph in BITTREX, or at least that's how it looks, it's quite inclined.

I noticed that three of the pools on the opening page are broken or stopping support for XMG

MaxMiners - Broken

Saludos amigo lo que  sucede es que se están haciendo actualizaciones y mejoras a la moneda para que sea mas fuerte, eficiente y rentable, que de por sí ya lo es "que viva magi coin for ever" SALUDOS  Cool

it's a fork not a roll back... and imagin a roll back after what happened today on bittrex... (you'd see how dumb would be a roll back) Cheesy

Correction : A correction is a reverse movement, usually negative, of at least 10% in a stock, bond, commodity or index to adjust for an overvaluation. Corrections are generally temporary price declines interrupting an uptrend in the market or an asset.

Fork :  hard fork is a process of splitting any currency's Blockchain. It may be done for several reasons, such as fixing serious security loopholes in a cryptocurrency's source code, implementing new features and reverting transactions (as was the case for Ethereum's hard fork after The DAO was hacked).

A hard fork isn't splitting the blockchain at all. A hard fork consists in applying changes to the code which becomes mandatory starting a certain block number. Unlike the softfork where you can chose between the old code and the new one by adopting or not the new wallet; not upgrading to the new wallet exclude the owner of that old wallet from the blockchain of the coin...
But sure people with there old wallet would get their own blockchain different from the coin one, if they keep their wallet. But since the exchanges will use the new wallet, they wouldn't be able to sell their coin...

You need to get off your high horse as you are using semantics to split a point ;-)
legendary
https://twitter.com/Coin_Magi_XMG/status/946484828370857985

All Magi XMG friends FYI if analysis of the testresults are good the deadline for the hardfork release is 31 dec 2017 2200 hours CET If possible it might be there sooner! Keep eyes 👀 on Magi XMG social channels!

Can you (or the dev) just give a the  block number at which the fork is planned

All Magi XMG friends FYI if analysis of the testresults are good the deadline for the hardfork release is 31 dec 2017 2200 hours CET If possible it might be there sooner! Keep eyes 👀 on Magi XMG social channels!

GRACIAS POR INFORMARNOS 111MAGIC
legendary

MaxMiners - Broken

Saludos amigo lo que  sucede es que se están haciendo actualizaciones y mejoras a la moneda para que sea mas fuerte, eficiente y rentable, que de por sí ya lo es "que viva magi coin for ever" SALUDOS  Cool

Fork :  hard fork is a process of splitting any currency's Blockchain. It may be done for several reasons, such as fixing serious security loopholes in a cryptocurrency's source code, implementing new features and reverting transactions (as was the case for Ethereum's hard fork after The DAO was hacked).

Excellent NEWS!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

ROUND 1

1 tgt    12226 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!
2 tgt    15648 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!
3 tgt    17900 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED!!!!

ROUND 2

1 tgt    12226 sat ¡¡¡¡REACHED BOTTOM!!!!
2 tgt    15648 sat
3 tgt    17900 sat

4 tgt    22100 sat  New ATH

Hold!!!! till die
Here comes a new PUMP... 1 hour more

la corrección Parese estar preparandose para un posible rebote

Ahi viene ya, si pasa de 13000 sat estamos en rebote directo al 24hrs high
Jump to: