Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 284. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Also believe btc will be drop during the coming period.
Interesting, why do you think?
I believe BTC will go into 10.000 next year.
Yes that might be. But i think there will be a drop moment between that huge raise!
Agree, these quiet periods are always the times when I wish I'd bought a few extra Magi - Luckily, this time I did buy a few extra magi, and will likely manage to buy a few more if the current DOGE trend continues
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Yes that might be. But i think there will be a drop moment between that huge raise!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
legendary
The current BTC price around 3000 seems a good moment to buy, but the USD price is very high, 25 cents.
In the past you could buy XMG for 6000, at that time around 3 cent.
I don't think these times will come back again.
I was pondering over the same topic this morning, if there is another global altcoin bull market, like earlier in the year - we may be lucky. The investment in BTC/USD has been huge - I was not fully prepared for such a surge in a small timeframe - luckily my order chains are still intact - has been a bit of hard work to keep them going which has left me a little short on the BTC front. I should probably link my chains to USD rather then BTC in the future. Good to have a lot of Magi now though. I've been taking a bit out of the exchanges for staking recently
Maybe those times will not come back like that. Also believe btc will be drop during the coming period.
Not for long. Magi should create more volume on Bittrex also. We all should help with that
legendary
The current BTC price around 3000 seems a good moment to buy, but the USD price is very high, 25 cents.
I don't think these times will come back again.
I was pondering over the same topic this morning, if there is another global altcoin bull market, like earlier in the year - we may be lucky. The investment in BTC/USD has been huge - I was not fully prepared for such a surge in a small timeframe - luckily my order chains are still intact - has been a bit of hard work to keep them going which has left me a little short on the BTC front. I should probably link my chains to USD rather then BTC in the future. Good to have a lot of Magi now though. I've been taking a bit out of the exchanges for staking recently
legendary
I don't think these times will come back again, the BTC price is only going up.
legendary
Day volume on Bittrex below 1 BTC, that's extremely low. Angry

I didn't see volume that low on Trex since before Magi was delisted on Polo. Volume on 'topia is 0.01 - wonder why it has dropped so much

EDIT: Most of my other alts are picking up (starting with the larger ones), hopefully Magi will follow
legendary
Day volume on Bittrex below 1 BTC, that's extremely low. Angry
legendary
Hi friends!

Exists some method to get the "estimated time to earn stalking"  ?

I mean, with the aproppiate magi.conf and magid started just run:   ./magid walletpassphrase PASSWORD 9999999 true 
and in debug.log shows "ThreadRPCServer method=walletpassphrase"

After that, i understand already stalking how i can check with magid command the data showed in wallet GUI ?

Myweight
networkWeight
Estimated time to earn stake rewards

Thanks!
Think there is no page with estimated time to earn staking
Know some members posted there results here in our awesome Magi thread. But indeed thats hard to find in more than 1000 pages with posts!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi friends!

Exists some method to get the "estimated time to earn stalking"  ?

I mean, with the aproppiate magi.conf and magid started just run:   ./magid walletpassphrase PASSWORD 9999999 true 
and in debug.log shows "ThreadRPCServer method=walletpassphrase"

After that, i understand already stalking how i can check with magid command the data showed in wallet GUI ?

Myweight
networkWeight
Estimated time to earn stake rewards

Thanks!
legendary
just a few hrs untill the gold coin is going to be launched

what do you mean?

Lol i don't understand this also! Might be wrong posted in the wrong topic!

Looks like another post by a robot - I don't think Theymos managed to ban them yet - apparently people are using the forum as a test bed for AI robots - they don't seem to be doing well so far
Ah ok thanks Starmman. I will try to ignore them than!
A good clue is pe0pIe with 0ddIySpeIt usernames =) 0 for O or I for l
Ok did not know that, thanks
legendary

what do you mean?

Looks like another post by a robot - I don't think Theymos managed to ban them yet - apparently people are using the forum as a test bed for AI robots - they don't seem to be doing well so far
A good clue is pe0pIe with 0ddIySpeIt usernames =) 0 for O or I for l
legendary

what do you mean?

legendary

what do you mean?

legendary

what do you mean?

Activity: 35

what do you mean?
legendary
Hwy guys....does the latest 1.4.4.1 wallet work in Windows 10?  I try to save zip to my desktop and windows just deletes it reporting it is infected with Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B.  I've heard of false positives before, but jeeze I cannot even put file on my desktop lol.

what Anti-Virus are you using?

If it's windows own then turn off "Real time Scanning" and set it to ask what to do when it finds an infected file.
you should be able to tell it to Ignore the wallet application.

Ya thanks man but you know never having had this problem with any other wallet, not really comfortable lowering the protection on my machine to run a wallet to store my coins.  All I have running on my machine is preinstalled antivirus that comes with Windows 10, don't think the answer is to tell people to turn down or off their antivirus.  A wallet should work with degrading system security, or so one would hope.  It also seems related to this latest release as never happened on previous versions.
Right i thought it has something to do the IRC link in the wallet. Joe will fix it with next update!
legendary
Hwy guys....does the latest 1.4.4.1 wallet work in Windows 10?  I try to save zip to my desktop and windows just deletes it reporting it is infected with Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B.  I've heard of false positives before, but jeeze I cannot even put file on my desktop lol.

If it's windows own then turn off "Real time Scanning" and set it to ask what to do when it finds an infected file.

my avast was killing me too with moving it to virus chest all the time. i had to put my path in all the exclusions settings in all components.

I get the same thing, sometimes when I reboot, my magi wallet is removed, I just add it back - I should be more proactive and set my AV up better - planning to move all my wallets on to a raspberry pi cluster, but didn't get around to that yet =)
Activity: 27
Hwy guys....does the latest 1.4.4.1 wallet work in Windows 10?  I try to save zip to my desktop and windows just deletes it reporting it is infected with Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B.  I've heard of false positives before, but jeeze I cannot even put file on my desktop lol.

my avast was killing me too with moving it to virus chest all the time. i had to put my path in all the exclusions settings in all components.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Ya thanks man but you know never having had this problem with any other wallet, not really comfortable lowering the protection on my machine to run a wallet to store my coins.  All I have running on my machine is preinstalled antivirus that comes with Windows 10, don't think the answer is to tell people to turn down or off their antivirus.  A wallet should work with degrading system security, or so one would hope.  It also seems related to this latest release as never happened on previous versions.
Jump to: