Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 288. (Read 2375622 times)

f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
The price went fully in consolidation, but as said some new developments could do a great deal for the coin  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
mPoW can effectively govern the magi's network and limit it under a certain scale, enabling the general devices to be capable of mining magi. ++ For details
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I think the reason is that the price is low for a long time, and there has been no big deal and no volatility. This situation is difficult to attract investors attention. The exchange platform only chooses things that are good for them
Hmm you could be right but still think price is not low but gives nice period to join in. New services, developments or other things will be good for Magi.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I think the reason is that the price is low for a long time, and there has been no big deal and no volatility. This situation is difficult to attract investors attention. The exchange platform only chooses things that are good for them
Hmm you could be right but still think price is not low but gives nice period to join in. New services, developments or other things will be good for Magi.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
legendary
can the developer do something about yobit?

only the developer can tell yobit to update their wallet so all those deposits to yobit will be released. one month waiting and yobit didnt even bother to check any of tickets sent.
other developer can solve this so fast, i dont understand why XMG developer not doing anything...
I've got guite a few coins which are stuck in Yobit - EGC and IXC are also suffering the same problem - in both cases, as with Magi, the developer has sent a ticket.

I feel your pain - I have over 3000 Magi stuck there right now (although they are still generating trade income)
Understand the issues with Yobit. Magi contacted them more times. No respons at all. Don't know what we can do about it. Any ideas??

I've sent another request (this time dev request over support ticket), didn't get a response back so far - I hear that multiple requests doesn't always help - the only way to guarantee relisting is to pay - however the cost looks like more than the combined magi on the exchange.
Indeed they ask a lot for support! In btc!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

only the developer can tell yobit to update their wallet so all those deposits to yobit will be released. one month waiting and yobit didnt even bother to check any of tickets sent.
other developer can solve this so fast, i dont understand why XMG developer not doing anything...
I've got guite a few coins which are stuck in Yobit - EGC and IXC are also suffering the same problem - in both cases, as with Magi, the developer has sent a ticket.

I feel your pain - I have over 3000 Magi stuck there right now (although they are still generating trade income)
Understand the issues with Yobit. Magi contacted them more times. No respons at all. Don't know what we can do about it. Any ideas??

I've sent another request (this time dev request over support ticket), didn't get a response back so far - I hear that multiple requests doesn't always help - the only way to guarantee relisting is to pay - however the cost looks like more than the combined magi on the exchange.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 59

Activity: 10
Could anyone ELI5 what weight is?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello MAGI team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in XMG just set c=XMG as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
legendary
Volume on bittrex below 2 btc, less than 5 btc bids.
Seems the attention and interest on XMG is very low at the moment.
I'd noticed that the volume is down a bit too - I suspect its all this movement on BTC/BCC drawing attention away from a lot of the smaller alts
Yes attention will grow for alts after btc will be stable again!
legendary
I'd noticed that the volume is down a bit too - I suspect its all this movement on BTC/BCC drawing attention away from a lot of the smaller alts
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hi everyone.
I have been mining magi for about 2 weeks now and thought I would say hi to the community.

I am new to the world of mining and had a few questions.

I have been mining in a pool and also trying solo mining.
In the pool I am averaging a coin a day at 40kh/s - is that considered ok?
I dont know if I am doing the solo mining correctly. as I dont get the yay or boo messages. just the hash rate - can anyone give me advise on this?

Thanks,
Turtle.

Yay and boos are visible when you mine with a pool/when you submit a share. In solo mining, you only get a message when you find a block (and that will be quite a rare event with such a low hashrate).
legendary
Hi everyone.
I have been mining magi for about 2 weeks now and thought I would say hi to the community.

I dont know if I am doing the solo mining correctly. as I dont get the yay or boo messages. just the hash rate - can anyone give me advise on this?

Thanks,
Turtle.
Hi there,

Welcome to the magi community, 40kh/s is about double what I'm mining at the moment - don't expect massive rewards from it - I'm getting about 10 XMG in every couple of weeks right now

Unless you have more hash, you may struggle to find a block when mining solo. Didn't try it myself, so not sure exactly how much hash you'll need or what the messages mean =)
legendary
Hmm strange post. Don't understand it.
I've reported it as spam to the moderators
Activity: 2
Hi everyone.

Thanks,
Turtle.
legendary
Hmm strange post. Don't understand it.
Jump to: