Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 285. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Hwy guys....does the latest 1.4.4.1 wallet work in Windows 10?  I try to save zip to my desktop and windows just deletes it reporting it is infected with Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B.  I've heard of false positives before, but jeeze I cannot even put file on my desktop lol.

what Anti-Virus are you using?

If it's windows own then turn off "Real time Scanning" and set it to ask what to do when it finds an infected file.
you should be able to tell it to Ignore the wallet application.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hwy guys....does the latest 1.4.4.1 wallet work in Windows 10?  I try to save zip to my desktop and windows just deletes it reporting it is infected with Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B.  I've heard of false positives before, but jeeze I cannot even put file on my desktop lol.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Lazy sunday for lots of coins! 😉
Not for bitcoin, 250 euro higher.
Trading at 3000 sat is also interesting, sell/buy with a small difference of 150 sat already gives 5% profit.
Only problem is those neurotic trading bots.
Yes btc is getting lots of attention these days! Crazy prices
Te bigger the coin gets, the more attention it will get from bots. Don't think that will be going away.
legendary
legendary
Trading at 3000 sat is also interesting, sell/buy with a small difference of 150 sat already gives 5% profit.
Yes btc is getting lots of attention these days! Crazy prices
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
legendary
legendary
Hello all,

I thought hashrate above 250 KH/s was forbidden?

Rank    User Name    KH/s   
1       Indica70            1,540       
2       onyxsis            506   
3       abejorro            479   
4       anonymous    431   
5       miningperfect    387   
6       satasnotreal    370
7       k                    329   
8       lcs123            315   
9       jesn                    292   
10       rjvais            287   
11       ares243           274
What pool is that?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I thought hashrate above 250 KH/s was forbidden?

Rank    User Name    KH/s   
1       Indica70            1,540       
2       onyxsis            506   
3       abejorro            479   
4       anonymous    431   
5       miningperfect    387   
6       satasnotreal    370
7       k                    329   
8       lcs123            315   
9       jesn                    292   
10       rjvais            287   
11       ares243           274
legendary
Anyone got suggestions of a good exchange to use?

Currently have a NovaExchange account with 1XMG in it, but with ownership change coming up, I'm not willing to risk ongoing usage until the handover and relaunch is complete and the dust settles.

I've currently got 20 XMG stuck in Bittrex Hell due to an "identity validation" issue, with no word back from support in 2 weeks (i'm beginning to think they will be stuck in there forever...)

As you can guess I've bad luck when it comes to crypto coins and exchanges...

Any suggestion welcomed... Wink
I use Bittrex exchange or Cryptopia exchange without any issues!
Same here, they are both working well for me...

Yeah - you need to take all your cash out of Nova before March or April, if I remember correctly

I've left some buy orders open on there but taken all my magi out now - the buy orders are gradually getting eaten up though

EDIT: Looks like there is a bit of volume on Trex tonight =) hopefully magi is picking up again =D
thanks for the suggestions Wink

I'll take a look at Cryptopia.
legendary

Currently have a NovaExchange account with 1XMG in it, but with ownership change coming up, I'm not willing to risk ongoing usage until the handover and relaunch is complete and the dust settles.

I've currently got 20 XMG stuck in Bittrex Hell due to an "identity validation" issue, with no word back from support in 2 weeks (i'm beginning to think they will be stuck in there forever...)

I got stuck with Bittrex too, cant verify.
Now Im using Cryptopia to exchange.

Oh and everyone, XMG/Day in Contributor Hashrates is not right, is it? I mine at http://mining.m-hash.com, 120-150 kh/s, and the numbers says i can get 3 to 5 or 6 XMGs / day, but it takes a week to get 5-6 XMGs, lol.
No think those are not right. Takes time to adjust those from the pools. Maybe be because of the unique blockreward system. With other currencies the blockrewards are almost equal. With Magi it will go higher & lower depending on hashrates
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I got stuck with Bittrex too, cant verify.
Now Im using Cryptopia to exchange.

Oh and everyone, XMG/Day in Contributor Hashrates is not right, is it? I mine at http://mining.m-hash.com, 120-150 kh/s, and the numbers says i can get 3 to 5 or 6 XMGs / day, but it takes a week to get 5-6 XMGs, lol.
legendary

I use Bittrex exchange or Cryptopia exchange without any issues!

Jump to: