Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 295. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Its been quiet on here the last few days - did everybody move to a different channel?
legendary
Just got a message stating that Nova Exchange has been sold to new owners and will be closed down soon whilst a new exchange is being built
legendary
ZPool seems to be down. Also MaxMiners and TheCryptoPool.com. Low hashrate on some others.
Any idea what is going on?
Sounds a bit fishy - hope the chain is still in sync - there was massive hash rate reported yesterday
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
ZPool seems to be down. Also MaxMiners and TheCryptoPool.com. Low hashrate on some others.
Any idea what is going on?
legendary
Looks like a bit of a rollercoaster ride of a day today - price was up to over 6k - now back to 4k again. I hope we have a few more days like this coming up with Nov 1st and 16th coming up =)
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Interesting price increase today - I wasn't expecting any kind of rise until Nov 1st - obviously somebody got in early =)
I do not know why, but yesterday before going to bed I placed an order for 6000 and in the morning I saw that it was sold, I was extremely surprised.
Why such growth, it is not clear. Someone generously pours.
legendary
Interesting price increase today - I wasn't expecting any kind of rise until Nov 1st - obviously somebody got in early =)
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Suprnova showing some incredibly high hashrates, something wrong there ?

Minerclaim as well
Activity: 247
O__o
Suprnova showing some incredibly high hashrates, something wrong there ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
good day guys, to see the variable rewards is almost impossible to predict how much your profit per day so you have 100MH / s, as I tell the developer to make the currency attractive and that the volume grow have to place the fixed rewards, if not for the other year its lower down
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Nice pump today for Groestlcoin (GRS) at bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Damn, i just know about magi right now.. I missed it for 3 years.. I love cpu mining coin. And now i missed this alot.. But with PoS. Sure it is Rocks.. I wiah i knew 3 years ago.. Sad

Yup alot, like, the big picture contest, counterstrike contest, minecraft contest, facebook contest and on and on, BUT your never to late to start Grin
Yea those were good contests. Shall we launch another or new one?
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Damn, i just know about magi right now.. I missed it for 3 years.. I love cpu mining coin. And now i missed this alot.. But with PoS. Sure it is Rocks.. I wiah i knew 3 years ago.. Sad

Yup alot, like, the big picture contest, counterstrike contest, minecraft contest, facebook contest and on and on, BUT your never to late to start Grin
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
legendary
The temp varies between 77ºC and 80ºC while mining. Is that risky?
Less than 80 is usually okay for a Pi - you are pushing it close to its limits - so might be worth getting a better heat sink or fan attached

Hi!

This are my Raspi with cooling system  Cool

The silver:  59.6'C and 8.37 khash/s , Raspberry pi 3 / arm_freq=1300,over_voltage=2
The golden: 41.2'C and 5.04 khash/s   , Raspberry pi 2 / arm_freq=1000,over_voltage=2

Without HDMI and leds to keep energy and overclocked.

Nice setup - I've been planning on using my pi to setup some staking wallets - but didn't get around to it yet =) currently just using standard windows
Activity: 8
Less than 80 is usually okay for a Pi - you are pushing it close to its limits - so might be worth getting a better heat sink or fan attached

Hi!

http://i68.tinypic.com/314rznl.jpg

This are my Raspi with cooling system  Cool

The silver:  59.6'C and 8.37 khash/s , Raspberry pi 3 / arm_freq=1300,over_voltage=2
The golden: 41.2'C and 5.04 khash/s   , Raspberry pi 2 / arm_freq=1000,over_voltage=2

Without HDMI and leds to keep energy and overclocked.

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Ok.

My wallet is not staking. I see the message: "not staking because you don't have enough weight". What does weight mean in this context? Is that because my little amount of XMG (just 0.09)?

see
When i send to an address within the wallet, it doesnt send it at all. It just pays a small fee but it doesnt move the coins. So i resolved by creating a new wallet.dat file and sending it back and forth. If there is a better way to do this, please do let me know.

Moving forward, it seems it is still not staking despite the move. I have mPoS enabled and it has been a few days. Not sure what else to do. I recall it was staking in the past, but now it says "not enough weight" and i have +4K in there...

Any help would be appreciated.

Also now PoS is disabled by default unless specifying the following in magi.conf:

Code:
posii=1

I'm trying to make some pages that are informative to the mining and staking. I will post them once ready.
legendary

Ok.

My wallet is not staking. I see the message: "not staking because you don't have enough weight". What does weight mean in this context? Is that because my little amount of XMG (just 0.09)?

yep, your wallet wont usually stake until you have around 50XMG in there - also if you have very small, infrequent blocks, when you get to 50 you'll need to send them back to yourself as weight also drops with age
Activity: 10

Ok.

legendary
Jump to: