Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 294. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
is this coin dev team  still active and worth investing?
Activity: 13
Which is the best pool to start mining?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Most coins I hold seem to be dropping a bit with the bitcoin price getting so high - magi seems to be doing its usual trick of bucking the trend and holding on =)
Well, not my (small) amount of GRS, which I sold again today,  to buy a few more XMG.
Now it's time to expect a new XMG pump, with the profits from GRS.
This happened a few times before.

Its really crazy how high the Bitcoin is going! Yeah the XMG pump will come soon I guess but the times are turbulent so I would be careful and better stay in BTC.

BTC is almost $6400 at time of writing - that's pretty crazy =) difficult choice on ramping up BTC or accumulating magi - so I'm doing both =)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Most coins I hold seem to be dropping a bit with the bitcoin price getting so high - magi seems to be doing its usual trick of bucking the trend and holding on =)
Well, not my (small) amount of GRS, which I sold again today,  to buy a few more XMG.

Its really crazy how high the Bitcoin is going! Yeah the XMG pump will come soon I guess but the times are turbulent so I would be careful and better stay in BTC.
legendary
You are a good help amigo! Hope more people will help Magi with promotions!
Thanks - By the way there is a lot more liquidity on cryptopia these days - There is now 40,000XMG available on the market - which is up from 15,000 last time I checked - could still do with quite a bit more on there but we are moving in the right direction...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Yes but Magi had nice volume last days on Bittrex.
Remember all Novaexchange is closing!!!
At this monent Magi has lots of mining pools.
Now its time for other promotions like articles, blogs, mining guide, staking guide, exchanges, services etc...
So if you can help Magi with that don't hesitate!
Btw if somebody is working on something pls inform Magi community so it won't be double.
Today, I did a bit of work to help magi on coin gecko. I watched, starred and forked on github and subscribed to reddit. May help a tiny little bit with the rankings
You are a good help amigo! Hope more people will help Magi with promotions!
legendary
Now its time for other promotions like articles, blogs, mining guide, staking guide, exchanges, services etc...
Btw if somebody is working on something pls inform Magi community so it won't be double.
Today, I did a bit of work to help magi on coin gecko. I watched, starred and forked on github and subscribed to reddit. May help a tiny little bit with the rankings
legendary
legendary
Be careful with GRS it's pumped way too high
Of course, a week ago the price was a tenth of today.
Now it's only time to sell GRS.
Haha, yeah - I certainly won't be buying at this price =)
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Of course, a week ago the price was a tenth of today.
Now it's only time to sell GRS.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
I've seen GRS has been doing pretty well lately - I should have bought some before =)

Date for Segwit2x fork is now 16th, I'm wondering if there will be movement beforehand or afterwards...

There was supposed to be a significant event regarding BTG tomorrow, but not sure if that will amount to anything

legendary
I've seen GRS has been doing pretty well lately - I should have bought some before =)

Date for Segwit2x fork is now 16th, I'm wondering if there will be movement beforehand or afterwards...

There was supposed to be a significant event regarding BTG tomorrow, but not sure if that will amount to anything
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Activity: 2
Hi all! I'm new and i'd like to start mining magi coin.

I have an old MacBookPro with MacOSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard (32bit kernel) and the CPU is Intel Core 2 Duo, that should be able to run 64bit binaries, but i downloaded the latest m-minerd-64-mac-osx  and when i run it in Terminal gives me Illegal instruction.

Any suggestions to make it work?

file m-minerd says Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64

and sysctl hw.cpu64bit_capable  says hw.cpu64bit_capable: 1

If you are running a 32-bit OS you can't run 64-bit software. You need 32-bit software then.

is there a 32-bit version of the miner for mac? 

BTW on Snow Leopard it seems you can switch to 64-bit OS on boot by pressing 64 keys, i did and now uname -a tells me is x86_64 , but still m-minerd wont start gives Illegal instruction
legendary
legendary
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I have an old MacBookPro with MacOSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard (32bit kernel) and the CPU is Intel Core 2 Duo, that should be able to run 64bit binaries, but i downloaded the latest m-minerd-64-mac-osx  and when i run it in Terminal gives me Illegal instruction.

If you are running a 32-bit OS you can't run 64-bit software. You need 32-bit software then.
Activity: 2

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Its been quiet on here the last few days - did everybody move to a different channel?

Not a change to get rid of me  Grin. Still mining and trading Magi.
Activity: 54
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Jump to: