Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 313. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Is HitBTC a bad exchange? Why are we not planning on that exchange, as well? Pardon me for my query, if this is wrong.
It is not bad perse... It's quite a new one, didn't know they had XMG in their offerings.
Have some BCN there I'm trading, but nothing much though.
I really like Bittrex for XMG.

No. I guess, they don't have any of it's pair. But, I was just wondering about, why are we not working on listing XMG there as well.
Come join the fun and mine this coin over at https://thecryptopool.com

Stratum    : thecryptopool.com:6033
User         : YOUR_XMG_ADDRESS
Password  : c=XMG
Difficulty   : d=

Website    : https://thecryptopool.com
Payout     : Every 2 hours
Fee          : 1.00 %

Example command line :

-a m7mhash -o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:6033 -u -p c=XMG

What should the usual 'd' value be?
What exactly does it depend on? The hardware? The more the difficulty the more workers one would need?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The confirmed coins earned right now are legit coins. the problem is there is too much so value might suffer in the long run when the exchanges get flooded with sell orders. Previously you were earning too much coins because you ended up in a fork chain where you only compete with a small number of individual. This time the high reward is as a result of a rule change which was tested on a test chain for stability and not for reward payout with limited hash rates. If you can see as a result of the rule change there are also way more orphan blocks which are acceptable so do not count unconfirmed coins.
Activity: 276
Is HitBTC a bad exchange? Why are we not planning on that exchange, as well? Pardon me for my query, if this is wrong.
It is not bad perse... It's quite a new one, didn't know they had XMG in their offerings.
Have some BCN there I'm trading, but nothing much though.
I really like Bittrex for XMG.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Hello,

I have been away from Magi for a while due to university stuff.
Does anyone else have problems with staking?
I have the latest wallet, added posii=1 to the config file and sent XMG to a second address in my wallet.
Wallet is fully synced and up to date with https://poolinfo.systms.org/

But it says that the weight is not enough, even after waiting for 3-4 hours, while previously the weight went up slow and steady.

Like I said I have been gone for a while, so I might have missed a thing or so regarding staking?

Thanks in advance

Maybe you need to make a new transaction from your wallet. Send a small number to your other wallet will make the staking work.
Activity: 276
Hello,

I have the latest wallet, added posii=1 to the config file and sent XMG to a second address in my wallet.

But it says that the weight is not enough, even after waiting for 3-4 hours, while previously the weight went up slow and steady.

Like I said I have been gone for a while, so I might have missed a thing or so regarding staking?

Thanks in advance

Welcome back.
Nothing changed to staking other then the new version of wallet. Procedures are still same.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

Thanks in advance
Activity: 616
Hell yeah! Suprnova is back!

Good news. Thanks for the info
Awesome stuff - hopefully it will prove to be a great day for Magi =)

Magi stronger than ever, everything is back to where it was a lot of weeks ago.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Awesome stuff - hopefully it will prove to be a great day for Magi =)
legendary
Good News! Cryptopia appears to be updating their XMG wallet..

MRD
Thats great now give XMG some volume on Cryptopia and hope they will change the idea of delisting our unique Magi XMG!

Sounds great - fingers very crossed =)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Activity: 226
Activity: 438
Suprnova is on live now!!!!!!

yay lets give minerclaim and zpool some competition Cheesy  Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Suprnova is on live now!!!!!!
legendary
Still waiting for Suprnova...
Still no listing on 'topia either - hope they will bring magi back online - I'm trying not to push them too hard
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Sorry amigo. I did not receive a respons yet. Still hope it will come.
Activity: 226
Activity: 94
It seems big miners do not care about the fees. Most of miners just rush to the big pool.   Smiley
Magi promotes balanced network to get more reward. But no one cares.

Indeed.  It seems 2 pools are the majority of the network and find a majority of the blocks.
Activity: 239
It seems big miners do not care about the fees. Most of miners just rush to the big pool.   Smiley
Magi promotes balanced network to get more reward. But no one cares.
Jump to: