Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 335. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Well,
Only thing I can see, is that pretty much all blocks go to big hashing pools now.
To Minerclaim, Zpool, and POM

Minerclain has 50 MH/s
Zpool has 35 MH/s
and POM 16

It makes it close to impossible for pools running lower Hashrates to even find one block on new rules I'm afraid. After each PoW block we need to await 2 PoS blocks now...
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I'm afraid we can't see the real total hashrate now anymore.
So i'm curious if the big miners are still playing their game of mining only when the reward is max.
Or do we now have a real fair distribution network.
Activity: 276
Have had nasty mysql crash. Balances, shares etc have been cleared. Have made manual payments to all users with active balance before. Trust all received in order?

Edward

Yes. I've received the manual payout Smiley.
I'll move my CPU power to your pool again at the end of the week.

That would be great. Thanks for the support again.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Have had nasty mysql crash. Balances, shares etc have been cleared. Have made manual payments to all users with active balance before. Trust all received in order?

Edward

Yes. I've received the manual payout Smiley.
I'll move my CPU power to your pool again at the end of the week.
Activity: 23
Hi staff,

Can you invite on slack ?

&

where is exchange for now?
- Yobit low
- maintenance bittrex
- cryptopia delisted

thx
Are you on slack yet or do you need an invite?

Hi 111magic

I would like an invitation Smiley

& thx all for your stats

it's ok. slack @Bitnod same twitter Wink
Hi staff,

&

- Yobit low
- maintenance bittrex
- cryptopia delisted

thx

Hi 111magic

I would like an invitation Smiley

& thx all for your stats
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi.

Is anyone mining with any of this: Intel Core i7-4770S, Intel Core i7-3770, Intel® Xeon® E3-1230v2? i need to know the hashrate.

Intel Core i7-3770
https://i.imgur.com/yQEUSOe.png
Running on 5 threads, running 8 pushes it to ~80 kh/s

Hey ex33s!

I don't know how do you get that stable hashrate wit just 5 threads. I am using Intel i7-3770 with all the 8 threads to achieve 55.00kh/s.

Could you please help me out on this? I have 8GB RAM, as well.

Have you Overclocked your CPU to 3.90GHz as well? Because, I haven't run around overclocking my CPU. At this moment it is at 3.40GHz.

Thanks!

I'm actually running at 4.10 Ghz so the cpu is a bit overclocked when using turbo, that's my Mb that does that for me.

Hi Ex33s

Do you have solo statistics with the current diff?

ex:
hashpower Kh/s used
block number and period

I'm poolmining.

Solomining
Activity: 4
Hi

Personally I'm on a 6700k OC has 10% pour 110 kh/s

mining software : cpuminer-opt

https://i.gyazo.com/c5dfbb10c08df1fa6c3e16bd9ee7a5d5.png
https://i.gyazo.com/b3ca5413904057614519e90f86ff66af.png

Listing :
Intel  core I7 6700K - 4 GHz = 100 Kh/s ~
Intel  Xeon E5-1620v2 - 3.7 GHz = 75kh/s ~
Intel Celeron G1840 - 2.8 GHz  = 23.5 Kh/s ~
Samsung Galaxy s7 edge = 18KH/s ~

Happy mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Hi staff,

&

- Yobit low
- maintenance bittrex
- cryptopia delisted

thx
Hi.

Is anyone mining with any of this: Intel Core i7-4770S, Intel Core i7-3770, Intel® Xeon® E3-1230v2? i need to know the hashrate.

Intel Core i7-3770

Hey ex33s!

I don't know how do you get that stable hashrate wit just 5 threads. I am using Intel i7-3770 with all the 8 threads to achieve 55.00kh/s.

Have you Overclocked your CPU to 3.90GHz as well? Because, I haven't run around overclocking my CPU. At this moment it is at 3.40GHz.

Thanks!

I'm actually running at 4.10 Ghz so the cpu is a bit overclocked when using turbo, that's my Mb that does that for me.

Hi Ex33s

ex:
hashpower Kh/s used
block number and period

I'm poolmining.
Hi.

Intel Core i7-3770

Hey ex33s!

Thanks!

Hi Ex33s

ex:
hashpower Kh/s used
block number and period
Activity: 1
I am using Intel i7-3770 with all the 8 threads to achieve 55.00kh/s.
Hmm.. It's pretty close to my xeon e5450 (aka core2quad q9650): 52kh/s at 3.6ghz, 57kh/s at 3.9ghz.
Hi.

Intel Core i7-3770

Hey ex33s!

Thanks!

Hi staff,

&

- Yobit low
- maintenance bittrex
- cryptopia delisted

thx
Activity: 21
I still have a bunch of unconfirmed xmg sitting in my wallet from the forking issues last month.  Does anyone know how to remove those transactions?  I think someone posted a solution a few weeks ago but now I can't find it.
Did you already try removing your database files, redownloading the chain, and the repairwallet command?

Yes, multiple times.  Pretty much every time a new version of the wallet came out.  I kind of remember the solution having to do with the private key, i just can't remember what exactly.

The way how I did it:
I used the command 'dumpprivkey ' for each of the addresses that I had in my wallet and wrote them down.
Removed my whole Magi folder (including wallet.dat, blocks folder, ...)
Then I redownloaded everything (wallet, blockchain, ...) and ran the command 'importprivkey [label]'
After the chain synchronized all the unconfirmed coins were gone and only kept the good ones.
Activity: 226
 So, right now, what's the best price\hash CPU for MAGI? Is it the Ryzen 7 1700? Or maybe 7700 (non K)?
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I still have a bunch of unconfirmed xmg sitting in my wallet from the forking issues last month.  Does anyone know how to remove those transactions?  I think someone posted a solution a few weeks ago but now I can't find it.
Did you already try removing your database files, redownloading the chain, and the repairwallet command?

Yes, multiple times.  Pretty much every time a new version of the wallet came out.  I kind of remember the solution having to do with the private key, i just can't remember what exactly.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hi.

Intel Core i7-3770

Hey ex33s!

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Jump to: