Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 338. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Finnally get some lucky on "XMG LuckyPool". Just found a new block with 180k hash.
This is a nomp+mpos pool. Welcome to try it!
http://xmg.luckypool.ml/
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Hello I have a problem with the wallet since yesterday I can not syncronise it starts and then stops right away.
I re-launched wallet several times and nothing to do. I left all night and open and still nothing
Do you have the same problem ?
Remove "addnode=" rows, insert "connect=104.128.225.215" to magi.conf in %appdata%\Magi.

delete block info. follow Joe's post
Nice to see, (almost) all exchanges in the world: (saw this url on forum flappycoin)

https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/

nice find thanks
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Nice to see, (almost) all exchanges in the world: (saw this url on forum flappycoin)

https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In your experience, how much power is required for solo mining? With is there any chance with 50kh/s to find a block in the 24 hours? Or with this power the only possible way to mine is in a pool?
Thanks
Minerclaim have 46Mh/s, block every 10 minutes. You'll find block in 10*(46Mh/50kh) = 10000 min = 166 hours = 7 days. Average. Maybe 1 day, maybe 1 month.

Huh? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
In your experience, how much power is required for solo mining? With is there any chance with 50kh/s to find a block in the 24 hours? Or with this power the only possible way to mine is in a pool?
Thanks
Minerclaim have 46Mh/s, block every 10 minutes. You'll find block in 10*(46Mh/50kh) = 10000 min = 166 hours = 7 days. Average. Maybe 1 day, maybe 1 month.
Activity: 73
Hello I have a problem with the wallet since yesterday I can not syncronise it starts and then stops right away.
I re-launched wallet several times and nothing to do. I left all night and open and still nothing
Remove "addnode=" rows, insert "connect=104.128.225.215" to magi.conf in %appdata%\Magi.
Activity: 20
Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
https://xmg.minerclaim.net does not work again.

Who knows for what reason this time?

Its up again

probably overloading with almost a thousand miners. It is also unhealthy to have too high hashrate on a single pool. It is less decentralized and borderline centralized.

Yap, our monitoring has reported a small overload at one server at this time. We have increased our ressources for database and stratum servers. Should be a lot faster now.
Activity: 186

Which version ?
Have you try using the latest blockchain ?
http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We have about 1.5 Mh/s going on over at thecryptopool.com. Feel free to point your miners to

-o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:6033 -u -p c=XMG

Happy mining!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Like to trade on magi.
Activity: 276
Have had nasty mysql crash. Balances, shares etc have been cleared. Have made manual payments to all users with active balance before. Trust all received in order?

Edward
I dont even check the bittrex XMG wallet status anymore im just happily stockpiling Smiley hopefully quite a few others just hold on to it too

also the m-pays website comes up with a security warning, not a good look for a secure payment system Smiley
I didn't get a bumper mining payout as I was away whilst windows decided to reboot due to upgrade - and rewards for me don't seem to be too massive - I'm mining with minerclaim - not sure if that's the reason why

to be honest i'd be happy if somebody dumped all their magi if Trex was back online - it would be a great chance to stock up on some low prices again before the next increase

im seeing at least 3x more minimum
Activity: 247
O__o
I dont even check the bittrex XMG wallet status anymore im just happily stockpiling Smiley hopefully quite a few others just hold on to it too

also the m-pays website comes up with a security warning, not a good look for a secure payment system Smiley
I didn't get a bumper mining payout as I was away whilst windows decided to reboot due to upgrade - and rewards for me don't seem to be too massive - I'm mining with minerclaim - not sure if that's the reason why

to be honest i'd be happy if somebody dumped all their magi if Trex was back online - it would be a great chance to stock up on some low prices again before the next increase
Yeap, also looking forward to that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 30
Where does ZPool do auto-exchange XMG/BTC?
Activity: 17

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
with opening the trades, wouldn't this lead to drop in price..... all those miners who waited to trade/sell their coins?  Huh Embarrassed
Yea that might be. But think thats good. Also believe there are people waiting for a price-drop to collect some XMG cheap.
Jump to: