Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 381. (Read 2375631 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Hi there , I am new to Magi and i would like to ask more about PoS. I have enabled staking 3 days now. What is the expected time i will receive my first coins?

i used to stake with as little as 50 coins, but rules have been changed since the fork and i have not been able to stake with 3x more coins than i had. each coin will age and gain weight before it losses weight and you are given more chance to stake with more weight. to get an estimate hover your mouse to the mining icon on the lower right part of the wallet and it will give an estimate time to stake.

Thanks for the information, when  i mouse over it says 1 day the same value from the first day. I'll wait a little bit more.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
If people send in a support add that remark also.
Thanks in advance
I've sent a very friendly support request - I'm keeping my coins on 'topia for now =)
Thanks Starmman, well done!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thanks in advance
I've sent a very friendly support request - I'm keeping my coins on 'topia for now =)
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Hi there , I am new to Magi and i would like to ask more about PoS. I have enabled staking 3 days now. What is the expected time i will receive my first coins?

i used to stake with as little as 50 coins, but rules have been changed since the fork and i have not been able to stake with 3x more coins than i had. each coin will age and gain weight before it losses weight and you are given more chance to stake with more weight. to get an estimate hover your mouse to the mining icon on the lower right part of the wallet and it will give an estimate time to stake.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
I had mined 356.05678557 XMG Confirmed in my magi wallet and now unconfirmed - and all this it forked were redoing the wallet - I totally lost these coins - - so people watch mining at any time - they can pull another - owww it forked were fixing it and wamo your coins is gone - - pretty good scam is it not???

you were mining in a fork chain and you were mining almost by yourself with full rewards always given to you. so if you are credited with coins then thats a scam right there. When i was mining in a fork of myself solo i actually mined more than 1k by myself and i absolutely knew something was wrong and the coins were not valid. Yah i lost some coins maybe 5-10 coins worth of hashrate but not 1k coins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
VANISHING COINS - IT'S A SCAM - - OR THE DEVIL TAKING CARE OF HIS OWN - - EITHER WAY - IT'S STOLEN COINS !!! ...
I had mined 356.05678557 XMG Confirmed in my magi wallet and now unconfirmed - and all this it forked were redoing the wallet - I totally lost these coins - - so people watch mining at any time - they can pull another - owww it forked were fixing it and wamo your coins is gone - - pretty good scam is it not???
yea that's kinda what i said. i can accept the loss for myself. i also lost a few hundred magi cuz of this crap, but i know that people (ppl like u probably) have high expectations and are actually financially hurt by this. hope you get them back man.
moved my sht to minerclaim just now. no ridiculous rules, sweet.
I'll go to minerclaim too. I dont have tens of Mh's, I know about problems is a past, but it's better to mine on a pool without moronic rules and admins without the syndrome of God. Bye-bye, TrasMaMod.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
@Pool42: Please keep a check on hash rate. Smart miners gradually taking a leap. 300+
Activity: 3
Any forecast of the return on foreign exchange transactions?
Any XMG trading exchange?

I have 105 XMG in my wallet and am wanting to trade for BTC.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Thanks to everyone who helped me Smiley
All synced and sorted....
Now what to do with my 50K Hash...lol
Solo i recon...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Cryptopia is Delisting Magi Coin. This is the error when i check the wallet:

Magi(XMG) Address Error!

Unable to generate address for XMG, Reason: Delisting
If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.

Hmm, should get my coints out then! F**k
Don't try to withdraw with that comment.
We try to contact Cryptopia to keep wallets in maintenance until the coming release/update.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
I have lost some coins too
what should I do?

neither cryptopia nor nova do not want to help me ( I must say, cryptopia's support at least tried )
so I sent coins to exchange and they never came there
those are txid
b920f6898d142ca88559a3db42ad4c089ffa4af17974e4b539d01c4965f2be64
ac75191e5e785a38310020d2c8eba57be2bf668db1c68feb76fddbce341b85e4
85631ccf1d924bff6b28d59bbde8a0c5b6a053e43a923a92a25457c7d74ceb88
b6b2ae671b84f294adc9b27b72bef2b78e8507dd3eb9a43457fdadd01735f8fc

can you help, dev?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Cryptopia is Delisting Magi Coin. This is the error when i check the wallet:

Magi(XMG) Address Error!

Unable to generate address for XMG, Reason: Delisting
If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.

Hmm, should get my coints out then! F**k
Activity: 17
oh boy dont mind me i am a moron.

my m-hash pool account is pointed at my bittrex wallet not my XMG wallet thats why the coins arent showing the bittrex wallet for XMG is still offline.

Sorry guys but thankyou for the assistance
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thanks ex33s,

I ran that and the hash matches so im 99% sure my wallet is AOK and on the right fork.

I have to assume its m-hash but i am confused how this site

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9E7XDDbsriRhSP6GMi94EbvjN7mGw9Q8nv.htm

shows my XMG balance as 222 XMG, which shouldnt even be right even if all the suprnova XMG i mined actually got processed (was jammed up in the fork)

Can't say anything about that address. Have you checked that tx from supernova actually happened on the right chain?

# You must set rpcuser and rpcpassword to secure the JSON-RPC api
rpcuser=[put-a-username-of-your-choice-here]
rpcpassword=[put-a-random-password-of-your-choice-here]

# Listen for RPC connections on this TCP port:
rpcport=8232

# server=1 to accept JSON-RPC commands
server=1

# listen=1 to accept connections from outside
listen=0

# RPC connection from localhost allowed
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

# Add nodes to connect to specific peers
connect=104.128.225.215

# posii=1 to enable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1

# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=500

# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=250

********** also try ******************

if your 100% sure your running wallet 1.4.3 try downloading the blockchain from here: http://coinmagi.org/bin/upgrade

works well for me, if your wallet is on a win machine, right click start menu in run put %appdata% and click OK and you will find the magi blockchain in the magi folder, just unzip over the top and you will only have a hundred or so blocks to sync and it should work
legendary
Hi guys,

Can anyone please post me a working .conf.

On wallet v1430. cleared roaming folder apart from wallet, and now only sync to block 132605, been stuck for 2 hours ish

Thanks
J

This is working fine for me - you may need a resync though...
Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass

rpcport=8232

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

listen=0
connect=104.128.225.215

# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 1
posii=1

# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=1000

# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=500
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi guys,

Can anyone please post me a working .conf.

On wallet v1430. cleared roaming folder apart from wallet, and now only sync to block 132605, been stuck for 2 hours ish

Thanks
J
Thanks ex33s,

I ran that and the hash matches so im 99% sure my wallet is AOK and on the right fork.

I have to assume its m-hash but i am confused how this site

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9E7XDDbsriRhSP6GMi94EbvjN7mGw9Q8nv.htm

shows my XMG balance as 222 XMG, which shouldnt even be right even if all the suprnova XMG i mined actually got processed (was jammed up in the fork)
legendary
Guys,

I am mining on trasmamod pool, working great nice returns (till some jerk arrives with 4000 kh/s) and my wallet is showing my XMG without issues. Now im also mining at around 150kh/s on m-hash but even though they are showing payments to me they arrent arriving at my wallet. I have run a rescan and i am synced, 1.4.3 wallet and i can see even todays coins from trasmamod coming in AOK.

i emailed them and they said look at this https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9E7XDDbsriRhSP6GMi94EbvjN7mGw9Q8nv.htm

That shows the m-hash payments but not the trasmamod ones so im confused is trasmamod and my wallet on a fork?

P.S. hats off to the m-hash pool team, such a quick response to my support email it was great to see even if im still confused at the outset Smiley

It's possible that the wallet TrasMaMod uses for payments is in a fork while the pool is in the correct chain. The reverse happened with minerclaim a few days ago (wallet in right chain, paying for coins mined in the wrong one).
It seems that problems happen when this huge hash power comes online - they must have so much power that they are forking their own chain and the chain of the pool they are using.
Jump to: