Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 383. (Read 2375631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
SO HOW MANY COINS XMG MAGI - MAGICALLY VANISHED DURING THIS - SO CALLED FIXING THE BLOCK CHAIN??? WHAT - WOULD ANYBODY HOLDING ANY OTHER COIN - - HAVING THEM MAGICALLY VANISH??? WHAT DO YOU CALL IT??? A SCAM??? BUSINESS??? OR THE DEVIL JACKING PEOPLE OVER??? SURE YOU PEOPLE THAT DID NOT LOSE COINS SAY IT'S GOOD - - BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REST OF US??? SO WHAT WERE BEING TOLD - IS F US RIGHT???

We're sorry for the fork issues and loss while we must keep one that most of people agree with. Refer to this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21044020
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
coins getting delisted from Cryptopia.
Click on the deposit button and it will say unavailable due to the coin soon to be delisted

I sent to them a support message and see what they will say. I've been in touch with Bittrex; Bittrex is responding super fast, agreed maintenance mode.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Alright, for those who want to do a little automated checking.

I've made https://poolinfo.systms.org three latest block available as API call and it outputs an JSON response.

Url: https://poolinfo.systms.org/index.php?latest_blocks

JSON Response:
Code:
[
  {
    "block": 1459248,
    "hash": "5ae53d6e24e31958efd52fc063135737eddd0291483bcb560179cc9b7dc7e641"
  },
  {
    "block": 1459247,
    "hash": "c3473e27203a4fe2ec0671ba2c0d18af6d671fb316b7e612921b33112feb42a7"
  },
  {
    "block": 1459246,
    "hash": "ce8f4346ebbaeb278c1d0bff617811c34b74b7ee2dcfd766a2cc466aec624b94"
  }
]
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I have lost several thousand XMG to this.. however the bulk were mined on accidentally forked chains so they didn't really exist to begin with.

See, I don't think many understand that the insane amount of coins mined when it all started were illegitimate coins from a forked chain.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
any news joe
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
coins getting delisted from Cryptopia.
Click on the deposit button and it will say unavailable due to the coin soon to be delisted
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much
I have lost several thousand XMG to this.. however the bulk were mined on accidentally forked chains so they didn't really exist to begin with.
Activity: 284
VANISHING COINS - IT'S A SCAM - - OR THE DEVIL TAKING CARE OF HIS OWN - - EITHER WAY - IT'S STOLEN COINS !!! ...
I had mined 356.05678557 XMG Confirmed in my magi wallet and now unconfirmed - and all this it forked were redoing the wallet - I totally lost these coins - - so people watch mining at any time - they can pull another - owww it forked were fixing it and wamo your coins is gone - - pretty good scam is it not???
yea that's kinda what i said. i can accept the loss for myself. i also lost a few hundred magi cuz of this crap, but i know that people (ppl like u probably) have high expectations and are actually financially hurt by this. hope you get them back man.
moved my sht to minerclaim just now. no ridiculous rules, sweet.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
MOD YOU CAN KEEP DELETING - BUT YOU CANN'T DELET BEING LISTED AS A SCAM COIN IN ALL THE OTHER BLOGS!!! ...

Yes i smell a scammer
Activity: 48
MOD YOU CAN KEEP DELETING - BUT YOU CANN'T DELET BEING LISTED AS A SCAM COIN IN ALL THE OTHER BLOGS!!! ...
 SO HOW MANY COINS XMG MAGI - MAGICALLY VANISHED DURING THIS - SO CALLED FIXING THE BLOCK CHAIN??? WHAT - WOULD ANYBODY HOLDING ANY OTHER COIN - - HAVING THEM MAGICALLY VANISH??? WHAT DO YOU CALL IT??? A SCAM??? BUSINESS??? OR THE DEVIL JACKING PEOPLE OVER??? SURE YOU PEOPLE THAT DID NOT LOSE COINS SAY IT'S GOOD - - BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REST OF US??? SO WHAT WERE BEING TOLD - IS F US RIGHT???
VANISHING COINS - IT'S A SCAM - - OR THE DEVIL TAKING CARE OF HIS OWN - - EITHER WAY - IT'S STOLEN COINS !!! ...
I had mined 356.05678557 XMG Confirmed in my magi wallet and now unconfirmed - and all this it forked were redoing the wallet - I totally lost these coins - - so people watch mining at any time - they can pull another - owww it forked were fixing it and wamo your coins is gone - - pretty good scam is it not???
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
What are the latest information? And does anyone know which pools are open?
Activity: 541
last week I mine at http://mining.m-hash.com but my 20 magi balance is not paid due to my wallet wearing bittrex wallet
now I am trying to mine back with a wallet desktop whether the site is seriously paying for mining
Sorry, my English is bad
Activity: 32
Hi, I just want to ask devs (or some people who maybe know this) cuz theres no info provided in tweeter or elsewhere.
- when blockchain fix and returning to normal transferring/trading is expected?
- is there any risk to lose my XMG if I have stable functioning wallet (which works fine for me with downloaded blockchain)?
I'm mining and keeping my Magis on pools right now to avoid any unexpected loses.
As some people mentioned above, delisting from Cryptopia doesn't look good so what's coming in nearby future?
Thank you
Activity: 541
im extrack magi config in realis wallet 1.4.3

Did you downloaded the blockchain?

yes im download from here http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

I think your speaking about a other coin coz Magi is no Scam Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I think its just a case of Magi getting too popular and solo miners / botnets accidentally forking the chain - I've been mining and trading Magi for over two years - and can say that I full trust the team to do the best for the community. On a forked chain even the block rewards are skewed, the amount mined would be much higher than under normal conditions since the difficulty would be much lower. I was mining 5 magi a week until the chain forked then 50+ per day. Obviously they were also never confirmed on the main block chain.

You can actually check the blocks you mined in the chain and cross-ref with your address, you'll probably find that you were forked and your blocks not committed to the main chain, only the fork.

I'm not mining much until everything is back in order, and not expecting all rewards to be accepted.
Activity: 224
im extrack magi config in realis wallet 1.4.3

Did you downloaded the blockchain?
Jump to: