Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 432. (Read 2375636 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
xmg.suprnova.cc DEAD?!

Too much forking going on currently, I've lost a lot of coins. I'll reopen once the forking is fixed
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
And potential delisting of XMG from Bittrex because of rollback? No, thanks.
Activity: 226
Yup, Suprnova is dead, for a few days. ZPool also not working right now.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
xmg.suprnova.cc DEAD?!
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
To ALL,

The fork takes place from one pool to another, and that I believe something fundamental needs a clarification as we haven't seen this before. This has messed around the mining. I suggest stop mining at this time until we firstly 1) get a keep-it-going solution, and 2) root cause finding and a solution to the fork. The mining just going on, unfortunately, doesn't make sense to me, and I would propose a rollover back to a fair point. Let me know if rollover sounds good to you, and where you want to startover.

I think many would agree that our goal is to get Magi back to stable coin. If rollover back is necessary, so let's perform this. About point - if rollover purpose is to remove some unfair block(s) so let's choose the last fair block before first unfair one in straight chain in order to minimize the loss.
I agree with those words!
Do not forget coins have been rolling out to exchanges and being sold. If you rollback ("edit") the blockchain hard enough, exchanges will get back on Magi, as they will lose those funds already sold, and eventually delist XMG... I've seen this happen at Cryptopia for another coin.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
To ALL,

The fork takes place from one pool to another, and that I believe something fundamental needs a clarification as we haven't seen this before. This has messed around the mining. I suggest stop mining at this time until we firstly 1) get a keep-it-going solution, and 2) root cause finding and a solution to the fork. The mining just going on, unfortunately, doesn't make sense to me, and I would propose a rollover back to a fair point. Let me know if rollover sounds good to you, and where you want to startover.

I think many would agree that our goal is to get Magi back to stable coin. If rollover back is necessary, so let's perform this. About point - if rollover purpose is to remove some unfair block(s) so let's choose the last fair block before first unfair one in straight chain in order to minimize the loss.
I agree with those words!
Activity: 15
To ALL,

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
if you or the end user is not on the correct fork its not gonna go well. If you are on the right fork it will eventually appear when he gets on the right one but if its the case of an exchange that will be hard to check as i dont think that will appear on their automatic system i may b e wrong though
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Send few thousands of XMG to Bittrex about 10 hours ago. They are visible as pending deposits but still 0 out of 6 confirmations. What to do to not lose this coins?

Just wait. Your transaction will go to the block, and then you will receive a confirmation. Your coins do not go anywhere.

How long should I wait? It's still 0/6 confirmations at Bittrex...

Nothing changed. Still 0/6 confirmations Sad
Should have confirmed by now - it only usually takes a few minutes - I've been too scared to transfer anything since the forks, was the transaction confirmed in your wallet? are you on the correct fork? If not, you may need to resync and repair your wallet (and I suspect the balance will be back).
Activity: 171
Send few thousands of XMG to Bittrex about 10 hours ago. They are visible as pending deposits but still 0 out of 6 confirmations. What to do to not lose this coins?

Just wait. Your transaction will go to the block, and then you will receive a confirmation. Your coins do not go anywhere.

How long should I wait? It's still 0/6 confirmations at Bittrex...

Nothing changed. Still 0/6 confirmations Sad
legendary
first tx value now seems to match your wallet
second transaction seems to be sending 11XMG to trex and 1000.2XMG to 97ZiPCtja772wTKHnfJu2FYNABpCqyuiZ5 under the same transaction, then sent by you to trex in block 1448730 - so looks like the missing 1000.2 was a payment to yourself, which was then sent to your trex wallet
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/block.dws?1448730.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/block.dws?1448725.htm

Thanks, you're right.
But ..... normally I have no "strange" addresses in my list, I always make blocks by coincontrol around 1000 XMG for staking.
Well, no problem, it can be explained.
I've had the same thing a few times, especially in the past when my blocks were smaller - I always make sure I keep a regular backup - I once heard those additionally generated addresses can't always be recovered from an old dat file. I don't want to find out if its true or not...
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
second transaction seems to be sending 11XMG to trex and 1000.2XMG to 97ZiPCtja772wTKHnfJu2FYNABpCqyuiZ5 under the same transaction, then sent by you to trex in block 1448730 - so looks like the missing 1000.2 was a payment to yourself, which was then sent to your trex wallet

Thanks, you're right.
But ..... normally I have no "strange" addresses in my list, I always make blocks by coincontrol around 1000 XMG for staking.
Well, no problem, it can be explained.
legendary
How is this possible?

On bittrex these coins are in the deposit, values 10063,93931596 and 11.0000.
Same in my wallet, on the blockchain explorer these values differ.
But sum is the same.

So for me after block 1448730.
The first not confirmed block in my wallet was 1448546.

See the links below

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
v1.4.2  sync OK,last block is 1450205
Activity: 168
any peers on testnet?
Activity: 13
zpool:

https://www.mupload.nl/img/x5j3pbaowdtiz.jpg

These coins are never received in my wallet, even while my wallet is completely synched on right chain.

Did anyone receive coins from zpool?

I do not get coins from zpool
legendary
How is this possible?

On bittrex these coins are in the deposit, values 10063,93931596 and 11.0000.
Same in my wallet, on the blockchain explorer these values differ.
But sum is the same.

So for me after block 1448730.
The first not confirmed block in my wallet was 1448546.

legendary
zpool:

These coins are never received in my wallet, even while my wallet is completely synched on right chain.

Did anyone receive coins from zpool?
Activity: 22
Hello,

a rollback will not reverse all the transactions and cost a lot of money to the exchanges and peoples and "duplicates" a lot of XMG ?

If I have sent 10k XMG to bittrex the 21 august, sold them and get my BTC in my wallet and the rollback is the 20 august, will I not just get my 10k XMG back in my wallet and bittrex or the person who bought my XMG -10K XMG in their wallet ?
Jump to: