Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 427. (Read 2375636 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Could be real reason of this situation - buy cheap XMG???
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
250K per ip

Sometimes at the same address many people, in ipv4

I appreciate that, but what i am suggesting would only be temporary until the chain picks up some critical mass....alternative is we all carry on mining forked chains then everyone loses cos no exchange will touch magi whilst forked....

Like i say i believe it would work, and i think overall its one of the fairest and quickest ways.

Just my thoughts thou Smiley

For years a fairly large mass of hash was accumulated, which did not prevent the emergence of problems.

So we can limit production of coins to a limited amount of trusted pools?
I think bot nets are a big part of Magi mining. This is a problem too.

Connection to the network according to the passport will solve the problem  Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
In terms of a fix, i'm pretty sure we will all have to "stand" the losses.

Only way i can see forward, and its an easy one, is to ask all miner pools and solo, to stop mining at a given time until dev / pool can agree a common chain, then bring all pools back on together with strict speed limits, say (250K per ip, and no more than 20 miners per pool) this would only need to happen until the correct chain got established and then speed increases could be allowed.

If we don't do this, fairly simple...Magi is dead, cos as soon as the chain gets any traction in 1 particular pool then everyone jumps into that 1 pool and re-forks it....
So seems to me simple choice, dead coin (shame after so many years) or we all agree to take a step back, and absolutely not use MiningRigRentals for the mo...

J

That could be a resort. But only 20 miners per pool, could be challenging. Imagine, a pool of poooools.

Activity: 226
Or a hard fork, and a new coin, new blockchain etc.
Activity: 226
I think bot nets are a big part of Magi mining. This is a problem too.
250K per ip

Sometimes at the same address many people, in ipv4
Looked at the purse and was pleased with the mined coins

Then I looked at the conference and realized that I was happy early

Omg, fork

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Magi appreciates the activity of everyone here. But do not forget to read the posts of our developer. Magi is very busy searching for the cause, finding a solution and how to proceed!

About the mining during this period best thing is wait until Magi team gave more info. At the moment there will be a chance you will mine on fork and receive no coins.
So mine at own risk.
Activity: 224
can i mining Solo?
Activity: 168

Can't the mining be carried out?
Activity: 42
{
        "addr" : "37.190.16.213:8233",
        "services" : "00000001",
        "lastsend" : 1503420130,
        "lastrecv" : 1503420070,
        "conntime" : 1503419945,
        "version" : 71061,
        "subver" : "/m-core:1.4.2/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "releasetime" : 0,
        "startingheight" : 1450559,
        "banscore" : 0
    },

Is this my position in her problem?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Magi appreciates the activity of everyone here. But do not forget to read the posts of our developer. Magi is very busy searching for the cause, finding a solution and how to proceed!

Malafaya thanks for the pm's
Activity: 116
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I probably got banned by the main peer and can't connect now Sad. 24 hours to go until ban is lifted...
What is the node to use in magi.conf?

check 1st post!
Activity: 114
life is simple!
I can provide 3 static ip for nodes with up to 5000 connections, and can link each with other. After hardcoding those ip in new version of wallet we can forget about splitting.

dude, 3 nodes with up to 5000 connections only?

troll!

What is the node to use in magi.conf?

Hi. can i unzip it in windows?
[/quote]

nobody says you should use it, for the devs.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
If dev not accept trusted nodes as temporary solution, that he must full STOP chain and say about it, all chain will rollover back in future from #N block. And say us which block it will be.

I think he should stop the chain, perhaps even roll it back at this point.  Force a wallet update from a certain block number and set block rewards to zero until this is fixed.  Or go PoS only.  Or go PoW only and see if that works...  I don't know...  Sad
Activity: 114
life is simple!
Jump to: