Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 453. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
xmgpool seems to be synced to poolinfo.systms.org
http://104.207.149.217/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Yep. I just set one node in my conf file and use the compiled magid from Joe. And the pool just found a new block.

Payout is temporarily suspended.

I did the same for TrasMaMod XMG Pool to, but I decided to also remove IRC. But still it was able to get into a potential fork-chain. Here is the details I have set in my pool wallet config:
Code:
gen=0
staking=0
posii=0
irc=0

addnode=104.128.225.215
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
my wallet dont see any problems, the blocks r coming like always
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
POS blocks are needed to prevent the 51% rekt on POW blocks, has anyone made any pos blocks with the new wallet version?
Yes, whole day long.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
xmgpool seems to be synced to poolinfo.systms.org
http://104.207.149.217/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Yep. I just set one node in my conf file and use the compiled magid from Joe. And the pool just found a new block.

Payout is temporarily suspended.
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
Can it be some party is trying to force a panic sell by doing this , im just thinking about those pumps, i dont know enough about this so maby i just talking %$#%^^ Grin
Why? You can't sent coins into exchanges to sell.

These problems started about the same time a big pump n dump started, and a very large 'solo' miner, so I don't think it's far-fetched to think it might be connected.
What are the options to track the huge miner?

POS blocks are needed to prevent the 51% rekt on POW blocks, has anyone made any pos blocks with the new wallet version?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Can it be some party is trying to force a panic sell by doing this , im just thinking about those pumps, i dont know enough about this so maby i just talking %$#%^^ Grin

These problems started about the same time a big pump n dump started, and a very large 'solo' miner, so I don't think it's far-fetched to think it might be connected.
What are the options to track the huge miner?
unless there will be a fix so people can putt there coins on there exchanges and then sell,,,i dont say it is true what i think im  just wondering if it can be done or not
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

legendary
Here's what I'm noticing, 1st my wallet keeps losing sync after new peers show up, if I close and restart with only the peers in my config it's ok for about 10 minutes.
Suprnova and poolinfo on different blocks.

So let me ask the question that's been bugging me, is it possible that a huge solo miner is causing the fork each time and that solo miner is one of the peers that we keep connecting to?  I'm asking because I don't know and it seems like that might be what's happening?

It crossed my mind. After the fist big pump Magi got the first fork. After recover another pump came followed by another fork.
Community might panic and party can buy back cheep XMG after dev fixed the forks.
legendary
Here's what I'm noticing, 1st my wallet keeps losing sync after new peers show up, if I close and restart with only the peers in my config it's ok for about 10 minutes.

So let me ask the question that's been bugging me, is it possible that a huge solo miner is causing the fork each time and that solo miner is one of the peers that we keep connecting to?  I'm asking because I don't know and it seems like that might be what's happening?

Can it be some party is trying to force a panic sell by doing this , im just thinking about those pumps, i dont know enough about this so maby im just talking %$#%^^ Grin
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
legendary

So let me ask the question that's been bugging me, is it possible that a huge solo miner is causing the fork each time and that solo miner is one of the peers that we keep connecting to?  I'm asking because I don't know and it seems like that might be what's happening?
Iám trying to find something here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!network
Have the same feeling at this moment.
Activity: 181

legendary
Strange  Huh
When i click on deposit on Bittrex it shows a few seconds last block 1 minute ago and after that it shows last block 85 minutes ago!
Happily I sent enough coins to bittrex today to prevent that stupid pump/dump of the last days.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We have decided to temporary close down again TrasMaMod XMG Pool. It seems there is some fork ongoing. Our pool was able to follow a blockchain (a fork?) where I turned of the wallet and mining on "our" block 1447907. That in writing moment is far in front of https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ (that is on block 1447810) and https://poolinfo.systms.org (that is on block 1447894) and SuprNova (that is on block 1447824) and Minerclaim (on block 1447824).

Does anyone else experience the same?

Any comments about this from devs?
legendary
Strange  Huh
When i click on deposit on Bittrex it shows a few seconds last block 1 minute ago and after that it shows last block 85 minutes ago!
Activity: 226
Suprnova is like 70 blocks behind (1447818).
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
My wallet is at this moment at block 1447884
Try to restart!

My 1447817  , restarted many times, synch from old db... no luck.

Seems another fork
My wallet is good i think last block found 5 seconds ago
Jump to: