Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 451. (Read 2375638 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I've turned off mining on www.zpool.ca again but the wallet is still in sync with https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi so depending on what transpires... mining may not be lost of they
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Folks - this newbie account ~ Vitalik_Pedik~  has only posts on this thread

just sayin, he showed up when the problems showed up

Some people do not have need to be on a forum untill there r some problems and they want to know what to do

Better say "most" people
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Exposure of the century
just sayin, nobody care  Grin
will do it again and again when problems showed up )))
What do you mean with that? Will do it again and again!
Don't you like Magi?

not right now
Could you answer the first question also?
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

Some people do not have need to be on a forum untill there r some problems and they want to know what to do

Exposure of the century
What do you mean with that? Will do it again and again?
Don't you like Magi?

not right now
legendary

What do you mean with that? Will do it again and again?
Don't you like Magi?

Exposure of the century
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Hanging tight and waiting for an update here. I was test mining on my CPU and it looks like I missed the 24 hour mark I had aimed for by about 10-15 minutes before suprnova shut the pool down. :p
Activity: 173
Merit: 151

legendary
Wait for post from our developer!
Issues are made to be solved!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
anymore minable?
Activity: 22
Yes i'm agree with you all chains are bad since the split, but before the split there was only one good chain, so I assume that the chain that show my transactions before the split is the good one or the split happened before my 2 week old transaction

edit : checked on coinmarketcap, the 7 august was the first big pump
The block explorer switched to the good chain I think, I see now my transaction from the 7 august, the explorer is up to block 1447862, in my wallet the last block is 1447962 and my transactions are not here, and the last block on https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi is 1447962.

How you can't understand? There is no good chain now.

look at the date, my transactions are from ~2 weeks ago, and all this fork things started a few days ago

edit : the "good" chain that shows my transactions is 100 blocks behind the "new good one" that is synced by my 1.4.1.1 wallet and didn't have my transaction
All chains are bad, since split.

Thats not true

And what chain is good?)
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Sorry to see it fork again, hope it can be fixed soon Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
The block explorer switched to the good chain I think, I see now my transaction from the 7 august, the explorer is up to block 1447862, in my wallet the last block is 1447962 and my transactions are not here, and the last block on https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi is 1447962.

look at the date, my transactions are from ~2 weeks ago, and all this fork things started a few days ago

edit : the "good" chain that shows my transactions is 100 blocks behind the "new good one" that is synced by my 1.4.1.1 wallet and didn't have my transaction

Thats not true

The transaction has had 400+ confirmations.  I wrote bittrex support to ask for help recovering it.

Date: 8/16/2017 15:58
To: ready to go. 9*******************
Debit: -150.02 XMG
Transaction fee: -0.01 XMG
Net amount: -150.03 XMG
Transaction ID: 07f7*******************************************

Enoch

Your coins in ***************************** now)
Jump to: