Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 452. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The transaction has had 400+ confirmations.  I wrote bittrex support to ask for help recovering it.

Date: 8/16/2017 15:58
To: ready to go. 9*******************
Debit: -150.02 XMG
Transaction fee: -0.01 XMG
Net amount: -150.03 XMG
Transaction ID: 07f7*******************************************

Enoch
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I have transferred 150 coins to bittrex to become involved in trading and they vanished.  I had sent them prior to the last fork when i was in wallet 1.4.1

I cannot find the transaction.  They seem like they were lost to the fork?  I cannot get them to come back with Repair Wallet.

How do i get my 150 coins back that was half my wallet!  I am not ok with losing 50 dollars in coins to a software malfunction.

Where'd my coins go and how do I get them back?!

Enoch
At this moment i can not give you a good anwer on this.
Looks like Magi has still a hard time or maybe under attack.
Don't understand why but we need to find a solution.

For all don't send any coins anywere at this moment.

Chronosphere i will try to help you with your coins after the issue is gone!
Activity: 168
I have transferred 150 coins to bittrex to become involved in trading and they vanished.  I had sent them prior to the last fork when i was in wallet 1.4.1

I cannot find the transaction.  They seem like they were lost to the fork?  I cannot get them to come back with Repair Wallet.

How do i get my 150 coins back that was half my wallet!  I am not ok with losing 50 dollars in coins to a software malfunction.

Enoch

Write address-from coins was send to bittrex. I will find out where it now.
Activity: 48

Enoch
Activity: 41
downloaded 1447925 blocks of transaction history. last block was generated 39 mins ago
Activity: 41
my wallet fully sync is 20 blocks behind
I mean that my wallet and supronova daemon on the same fork. Untill fix, all existing chains need to call "forks".
legendary
By the way, suprnova start to mine our fork  Grin
Your fork? What do you mean with that?
By the way, suprnova start to mine our fork  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 11
also seeing this fellow:

version" : 71041,
"subver" : "/Magi:1.2.3/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 1450146,

waaaaaay out there...lol
my wallet is working fine, last block 1 second ago, 1447924.
no errors in log files.
same with pos blocks.
https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi says 1447926

So you on fork, my last block #1447839, and suprnova too.
Or we on fork)
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
my wallet is working fine, last block 1 second ago, 1447924.
no errors in log files.
same with pos blocks.
https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi says 1447926
I am ready to sell anyone my 7k sh..t-magi coins by 0.00005btc/xmg now. PM who interested.

How could you send them? According to my wallet, the last block was generated > 30 minutes ago  Tongue Roll Eyes

I will send only after regular and 100% not last fix.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much
I am ready to sell anyone my 7k sh..t-magi coins by 0.00005btc/xmg now. PM who interested.

How could you send them? According to my wallet, the last block was generated > 30 minutes ago  Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
This is my conf file. Nothing special.

rpcport=8232
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass
gen=0
posii=0

addnode=104.128.225.215

xmgpool seems to be synced to poolinfo.systms.org
http://104.207.149.217/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Yep. I just set one node in my conf file and use the compiled magid from Joe. And the pool just found a new block.

Payout is temporarily suspended.

I did the same for TrasMaMod XMG Pool to, but I decided to also remove IRC. But still it was able to get into a potential fork-chain. Here is the details I have set in my pool wallet config:
Code:
gen=0
staking=0
posii=0
irc=0

addnode=104.128.225.215

legendary
Enough of mining and supporting this coin!
Spending and wasting a lot of time on the computer reading forums and trying to figure out how to properly mine, sync wallet, keep my coin (not mentioning how many I already lost twice).
This is exactly what somebody is trying to do. Panic and angry people.
Don't go with it and stay strong together to find a solution.
Together we can achieve more!
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
Enough of mining and supporting this coin!
Spending and wasting a lot of time on the computer reading forums and trying to figure out how to properly mine, sync wallet, keep my coin (not mentioning how many I already lost twice).
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Suprnova pool down. My wallet is working fine, nothing lost, but at the moment I'm afraid to send or receive coins yet. What is going on?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
These problems started about the same time a big pump n dump started, and a very large 'solo' miner, so I don't think it's far-fetched to think it might be connected.
I'm waiting .....
Jump to: