Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 467. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 105
can you please attach the magi.conf file or paste its contents so I can have to proper file.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Any idea what caused the fork?

I wrote to Bittrex to stop their wallet, no answers yet, but their wallet says: 'The last block update occurred 997 minutes ago.'
Already sent them message on twitter & by support.
Asked ig wallet could get comment wallet wallet maintenance until new wallets are tested and ready for launch.
Spotted the trex wallet was online - I guess there will be problems moving coins to it. I'm keeping my coins where they are for as long as I can - would be great to hear what caused the second fork.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

I wrote to Bittrex to stop their wallet, no answers yet, but their wallet says: 'The last block update occurred 997 minutes ago.'
Already sent them message on twitter & by support.
Asked ig wallet could get comment wallet wallet maintenance until new wallets are tested and ready for launch.
Activity: 113
bunny

legendary
Yes Dobrofenix. We are waiting for the launch of new developments/improvements. Keep eyes on this thread.
Approximately how long to expect?
Since I'm thinking of going to another pool
I don't dare to give you an answer. Personal i think it will not take long. But we need to test all things first.
We learned in time!
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Yes Dobrofenix. We are waiting for the launch of new developments/improvements. Keep eyes on this thread.
Approximately how long to expect?
Since I'm thinking of going to another pool
legendary
any news from the devs? safe to load up 1.4 wallet yet?
No defyance. Looks like that wallet had some issues.
Version 1.4.01 is in development!
legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
any news from the devs? safe to load up 1.4 wallet yet?
jyj
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Start branching again? I used my purse to dig to 43.245 XMG
Activity: 445
wow that some hashing power.
first of all it should be 200H/s not kh/s there is no server available in the market which can do that much hashing.  The best is E7 server which goes to 2Kh/s. If you have 200H/s each server then it's waste of time and money as 1 coin will be generated in around months time.

BTW, did a test drive for 10min the other day on 3 x E7 at 23 threads each and got around 18xxHs on each. Added 4 intel Phi and 16 x P100... wow  Shocked Roll Eyes
Wish can use this hardware for mining...  Lips sealed

I also have 4 servers giving out 200+ H/s. I am going for fx8300 as it's hashrate is around 400H/s
first of all it should be 200H/s not kh/s there is no server available in the market which can do that much hashing.  The best is E7 server which goes to 2Kh/s. If you have 200H/s each server then it's waste of time and money as 1 coin will be generated in around months time.

that's true, 200Hs. I have other rigs too, but XMR still can be mined by CPU. Plus I have them from free and do not pay for electricity.
XMR is at $47
Is any other coin good for cpu mining now? Any suggestion?

You can mine Monero with cpu, need a good one though.
Am using 4 xeons each hashing at around 200Khs
Activity: 171
How did you chose which chain is valid/correct?
Shouldnt it be the one with largest mining power and largest amount of clients connected? Not the one we think should be selected but this which was (still is?) most strong and healthy?

Here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!network I see that we have:

Sub-version   Protocol   Count    Network Share
/m-core:1.3.1/   71051   98   61.6 %   
/m-core:1.4.0/   71051   49   30.8 %   
/m-core:1.4.0.1/   71061   8   5.0 %
/Magi:1.2.3.1/   71041   3   1.9 %
/Coin Magi:1.3.0/   71051   1   0.6 %

So the first chain (m-core 1.3.1, 98 clients, 61.6% network share) it the one.

legendary
I've stopped the pool as well, both my main wallet as my backup wallet forked
Ok ocminer. Thanks for the info. Hope to bring good news soon!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've stopped the pool as well, both my main wallet as my backup wallet forked
Jump to: