Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 471. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Is this CPU currency?
Not an ASIC? Not GPU?
Why did I get just 0.5 XMG for the day of meining on 4 Xeon e5 servers?
It's only 0.4 $

Welcome DobroFenix please read the OP (post 1) it gives you lots of answers!

To this end, Magi, aiming at fairness, cost effective and energy efficiency, strives for every single effort to make mining be available to everyone, and provides an even playing field for people looking to issue digital coins without expensive equipment.
Do I need to mine on the calculator?
What am I doing wrong?

No amigo. You can mine Magi XMG with cpu (also android) The unique blockreward system will lower the rewards if huge hashrate is used.

How it works?
You can also run 30 processes on the same server, which will use one processor core.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Is this CPU currency?
Not an ASIC? Not GPU?
It's only 0.4 $

To this end, Magi, aiming at fairness, cost effective and energy efficiency, strives for every single effort to make mining be available to everyone, and provides an even playing field for people looking to issue digital coins without expensive equipment.
What am I doing wrong?

No amigo. You can mine Magi XMG with cpu (also android) The unique blockreward system will lower the rewards if huge hashrate is used.
Is this CPU currency?
Not an ASIC? Not GPU?
It's only 0.4 $

What am I doing wrong?
legendary
Is this CPU currency?
Not an ASIC? Not GPU?
It's only 0.4 $

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Windows 32 and 64 including daemon. I'll get a full list of release (linux, os x) and docs:

http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.0/m-wallet-1.4.0-win64.zip

Thank you Master!
Is this CPU currency?
Not an ASIC? Not GPU?
It's only 0.4 $
legendary
No problem amigo. Thanks for the info.
Looks like this week will be a exciting week for Magi.
Every currency will have to face those periods.
Its not a question if a currency will get those periods but how it will be solved. I have 100% trust in Joe that this will be no problem for Magi.
Activity: 52

Then happily can inform that the pool TrasMaMod XMG pool ( https://magi.trasmamod.com ) is up and running.
We welcome existing and new miners to the pool.

Information:
We would like to protect this coin as a coin for everyone. Therefor we have introduced maximum mining speed of 300KH/s for each user. We think that will give everone a fair chance to get a nice part of the mining rewards in the pool.

Recommendation:
To protect the Coin MAGI network the miners should be spreaded over several pools to secure the network.

Welcome to our TrasMaMod XMG pool.

We got a local database issue.
So we decided to temporary close the pool when we investigate the issue.

Will let you know when its ok again.
We are so sorry for this. But we would like to be sure that everything is OK when we have the pool open.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Windows 32 and 64 including daemon. I'll get a full list of release (linux, os x) and docs:

http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.0/m-wallet-1.4.0-win64.zip
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
After 5 attempts, finally my wallet is fully synced.... but lost my 4,907 Magi, and we lost 560 on minerclaim with this issue. This is sad, and not fair. We was creating a community to start mining this coin here in Venezuela, where the gpu hardware is very spensive, and the CPU coins are a good option, and i I chose this for its potential but But the facts show that I was wrong. I agree with Myth888, we can not promote a coin if we lost money in our firts try on it. Sorry about my English.

Usually only few situations will cause coins not credited or shown on the wallet, for example:

1) Coins mined in a different chain, for example, BCH won't get shown on BTC

2) Send coins to an address created on another chain, example BCH-BTC; only if you have two BTC addresses prior to BCH fork, sending coins between each other won't get lost as it's nothing to do with BCH, even though you've been surfing BCH network; if coins sent after splitting, they won't go anywhere as they are not being confirmed in the original chain.

Firstly be clear whether 4,907 Magi have any thing to do with coin receiving after splitting? If you don't send coins over to addresses created somewhere else, you'll be able get them back. Let us know details and what you've done.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Looks like this block explorer is still not right.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/

I hope everything gets back to normal soon.

I'll make contacts for the update.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Yesterday my wallet was synced n working.
As of ~8am Central Time 08/12/2017 my wallet started to disconnect/connect. Been using the 2 nodes Paul posted via connect.

It appears I have yet again split/forked. 

@joe ..... any suggestions??

Could you try resync and make connections to the nodes by using "connect", as suggested in prior posts?

Let us know.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Looks like this block explorer is still not right.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/

I hope everything gets back to normal soon.
legendary
As of ~8am Central Time 08/12/2017 my wallet started to disconnect/connect. Been using the 2 nodes Paul posted via connect.

Try to restart first!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

legendary
Coin of the Magi!
is the update coming for a 32bit wallet?

If not, any advise on how move the coins from a 32 wallet to 64 bit wallet?

I'm on it.
Activity: 168

Use this special address to move:
9AhhkYQoxWCYvQBGkGZdf6v5d9vVwhH8NB
Activity: 39

legendary
You will have to contact whoever sent you those coins. If you did not recieve it it means it was part of the forked blocks. It's transactions never happened yet as you have to reset to a previous block where it wasn't sent yet. That's why it's unconfirmed because all nodes won't accept something that has not been sent yet.

Something unrelated if you manage to stake in a fork chain, those will never be confirmed and are not valid.

I was able to get my chain synced finally!  thanks for all that helped!

the bad news is it looks like i have a small transaction of 100XMG that is now unconfirmed.  it looks like it was sent in a forked chain =(  how long will that sit in my wallet as unconfirmed before being purged or resolved?

it was a payout from the TrasMaMod pool.  i think it was probably illegitimate from the fork.  i wish i could just clear it so it didnt show up in the unconfirmed portion of the wallet.  oh well, it was only 100XMG, but it seems like they are worth something...

Hmm think at this moment best thing to do is keep your XMG were they are.
After the improvements it should work fine again!
legendary
is there any exchange where wallet is not in maintenance
No think all exchanges are working on wallet updates/maintenance
Jump to: