Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 490. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Is there still any active Magi faucet?
I remember there was back in time, don't know if its still active.

If any1 knows...share pls.
Thanks.
I will check for it. Will be back
Find it:
http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=XMG

Wow, that was quick amigo, thanks Smiley

Haha, I'd forgotten about faucets - they are great for people getting started with BTC =)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Thanks.
Find it:

Wow, that was quick amigo, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Thanks.
Find it:
legendary

Thanks.
legendary
Well done! Iam not a good trading but keep my coins in the wallet! 😉

Yes very good. I'am sure Magi will get better times.
Hard to say when but maybe it will happen after the new developments and improvements.

I also keeps most of my coins in the wallet, for the best times to come ....
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

I also keeps most of my coins in the wallet, for the best times to come ....
legendary
Thanks for posting those links HR.
Looks like lots of people are waiting what will happen after the first of august.
Good time to purchase some cheap XMG before price will raise again.

I made many crazy deals last week on Bittrex. It's the best time to buy back again.
Wanna elaborate on the trades? Smiley Were they successful or not?
Crazy days in crypto world, you can really change your portfolio bigtime these days (up or down).

Sold until 5250, buy back until 4025, at almost the same time,
made me 1/5 btc to buy even more XMG
legendary
Looks like lots of people are waiting what will happen after the first of august.

I made many crazy deals last week on Bittrex. It's the best time to buy back again.
Crazy days in crypto world, you can really change your portfolio bigtime these days (up or down).

Sold until 5250, buy back until 4025, at almost the same time,
made me 1/5 btc to buy even more XMG
legendary

legendary

legendary
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Greetings everyone

I am new with the currency coinmagi and I am already mining for some time having a total amount of 30 XMG.

Well what I'm wanting to ask you is how can I earn more XMG through the PoS currency system.

I would like one of you to explain to me in the most practical way possible how to earn more XMG through the PoS system because my coins are stopped for a long time.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Welcome in the awesome & friendly Magi community thx1901. You can find more info on www.m-core.org about POS. What kind of message gives your wallet when stopped with staking?

Actually no message, the PoS icon is active in green color, apparently is not giving error.

More what I'm trying to understand, is how it all works, by the post on the website explaining the PoS process, it's not clear how long I have to leave the wallet active, if I have to let it always active or if I can leave it Offline A few days, and one thing I have not yet learned is how I see the reward coming in my wallet, is it deposited at my address?

Basically I'm wondering how much I have to have from XMG to PoS to start working?

Just leave the wallet online that the PoS is already working?

Do I have to leave the Wallet always online for the PoS to work or sometimes I can be with it offline with no PoS effects?

How do I identify the PoS system profit in my wallet?

I read all the content on the official CoinMagi website about PoS-II plus those doubts above still remain for me, could you please clarify me? Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xmg-magi-cpu-mining-mpow-mpos-magipay-735170
legendary
Greetings everyone

I am new with the currency coinmagi and I am already mining for some time having a total amount of 30 XMG.

Well what I'm wanting to ask you is how can I earn more XMG through the PoS currency system.

I would like one of you to explain to me in the most practical way possible how to earn more XMG through the PoS system because my coins are stopped for a long time.

Welcome in the awesome & friendly Magi community thx1901. You can find more info on www.m-core.org about POS. What kind of message gives your wallet when stopped with staking?

Actually no message, the PoS icon is active in green color, apparently is not giving error.

More what I'm trying to understand, is how it all works, by the post on the website explaining the PoS process, it's not clear how long I have to leave the wallet active, if I have to let it always active or if I can leave it Offline A few days, and one thing I have not yet learned is how I see the reward coming in my wallet, is it deposited at my address?

Basically I'm wondering how much I have to have from XMG to PoS to start working?

Do I have to leave the Wallet always online for the PoS to work or sometimes I can be with it offline with no PoS effects?

How do I identify the PoS system profit in my portfolio?

I read all the content on the official CoinMagi website about PoS-II plus those doubts above still remain for me, could you please clarify me? Huh

Understand what you mean. Think the best who can answer those questions is our developer or somebody with more skills than me. And thats a lot of people. Smiley
So no worries you questions will receive answers.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone

How do I identify the PoS system profit in my wallet?

legendary
Not really Magi related but still...if you would like to track all your crypto portfolio I highly recommend Blockfolio app!!!

https://blockfolio.com/

Very easy tracking, nice interface.

legendary
Greetings everyone

legendary

Here's what I did to successfully install the m-wallet and m-cpuminer-v2 on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

Thanks for that - I'm planning on getting my pi setup for staking at some point in the future - that will certainly help
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey guys. I'm having problem installing m-cpuminer-v2 to my Raspberry PI 3 with the error below. Appreciate some help here.

*** Error in `gcc': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0056ab58 ***
Makefile:641: recipe for target 'm_minerd-cpu-miner.o' failed
make[2]: *** [m_minerd-cpu-miner.o] Aborted
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/m-cpuminer-v2'
Makefile:760: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/m-cpuminer-v2'
Makefile:410: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Here's what I did to successfully install the m-wallet and m-cpuminer-v2 on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

To install m-wallet

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade

cd ~

mkdir coinmagi

cd coinmagi

git clone https://github.com/magi-project/magi.git

cd magi/src

sudo apt-get install git build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libgmp-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-all-dev libprotobuf-dev

(Read more here: https://github.com/magi-project/magi/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md)

nano makefile.unix

Add these two lines below to the file after the line "else ifeq ($(xCPUARCH),armv6l)"

else ifeq ($(xCPUARCH),armv8l)
    xCXXFLAGS+=-Ofast -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard

it should look like this after the edit:

ifeq ($(xCPUARCH),armv7l)
else ifeq ($(xCPUARCH),armv6l)
else ifeq ($(xCPUARCH),armv8l)
    xCXXFLAGS+=-Ofast -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard
else
    xCXXFLAGS+=-msse2
endif

make -f makefile.unix xCPUARCH=armv8l

Please be patient, it'll take some time to compile. You can ignore the warnings about typedef 'Char_type'

I prefer letting the wallet synchronize and validate all the blockchain, but it takes some time. To accelerate the process you may also download the latest block-chain data (m-block-chain.tar.gz or .zip) from:

http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain

and extract it somewhere you prefer (I downloaded and extracted it to a USB flash drive attached to the Raspberry Pi)

Create a file named magi.conf, put it somewhere you prefer (again I put it on the USB drive) and add:

daemon=1
server=1
rpcport=8232
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass

to the file and save it.

Finally run the server by running the following command. Wait for it to update the blockchain database (it will take some time, please be patient!)

./magid -conf=/path/to/magi.conf -datadir=/path/to/downloaded/blockchain &

To install m-cpuminer-v2

cd ~/coinmagi

git clone https://github.com/magi-project/m-cpuminer-v2.git

cd m-cpuminer-v2

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libcurl4-nss-dev libgmp-dev libssl-dev libjansson-dev automake

edit Makefile.am (search for and change -march=native to -mfpu=neon)

./autogen.sh

./configure CFLAGS="-mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard"

make

Please feel free to let me know if you have any problems compiling the apps.

Coin Magi's Roadmap (https://roadmap.coinmagi.org (well it's still not on m-core.org yet)) desires to have "Easy-go installation and mPoW/mPoS mining on cost effective devices (e.g., Raspberry Pi and Pine64)" in 2018. I have been around for a while and I like coin magi and I clearly see a bright future for our coin. That's because, despite not having a GPU, I could successfully mine a few coins on my old Pentium CPU! Raspberry Pi's very low power consumption makes it a perfect platform to stake coin magi on. If you want to see more active development on linux, especially on Raspberry Pi, please consider donating to my address:

94aVCTrT4fCrgodie1gAjDDTZEqaZiCTaG

It will help me learn more about minting/staking. I really appreciate it, thanks

legendary
Hey guys - is the coin source trust verification process operational - I can't find a link to it anywhere. If its no longer a service - it may cause more harm than good on the sigs as it can't be verified.
Looks like coinsource is not longer active anymore. Thats sad because Magi received the max of 7 stars on the trust
Index.
legendary
Hey guys - is the coin source trust verification process operational - I can't find a link to it anywhere. If its no longer a service - it may cause more harm than good on the sigs as it can't be verified.
Jump to: