Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 491. (Read 2375642 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone

I am new with the currency coinmagi and I am already mining for some time having a total amount of 30 XMG.

Well what I'm wanting to ask you is how can I earn more XMG through the PoS currency system.

I would like one of you to explain to me in the most practical way possible how to earn more XMG through the PoS system because my coins are stopped for a long time.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
111magic are there going to be any Magi promotion in near future? Smiley I miss those raining XMG days Wink

Yes there wil. I will work on a new one!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
111magic are there going to be any Magi promotion in near future? Smiley I miss those raining XMG days Wink
legendary
Hi all,

Its way off-topic relative to Magi or crypto.
But i noticed a tweet and quoted it with my Twitter account  (@coin_magi_xmg)
Its about a young Dutch hockey-team collecting as much likes they can on this Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/HVADames1Likeactie/

If they achieve that without paid promotions they can win a nice sponsorship.
So in that way it has some similarities with our awesome & friendly Magi community.
So if you use Facebook be kind and help this team with some likes! Its a little effort & for them a great chance to win the contest and receive a nice sponsorship!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
The XMG price is looking very stable over the last couple of days - I think the markets are trying to work out what is happening with the BTC segwit - 8 days to go.

I think the fate of all altcoins will be determined in the next 8 days with bitcoin determining the direction.

That being said I think the odds are that things go up and magi follows suit

great coin
Lets hope so, I suspect that the market may be a little shakey before it decides which way is going - I'm just going to keep to my strategy and ignore any swings.
Think i will continue to be shakey till 1th august.
Because of BTC add segwit at that date if i'am correct.
Thats right - I think it'll take a few days after that before if fully kicks in, can't fully remember whats going on though =)
legendary
The XMG price is looking very stable over the last couple of days - I think the markets are trying to work out what is happening with the BTC segwit - 8 days to go.

I think the fate of all altcoins will be determined in the next 8 days with bitcoin determining the direction.

great coin
Lets hope so, I suspect that the market may be a little shakey before it decides which way is going - I'm just going to keep to my strategy and ignore any swings.
Think i will continue to be shakey till 1th august.
Because of BTC add segwit at that date if i'am correct.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
does anyone have a short howto setup own mining pool?
legendary

great coin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey guys. I'm having problem installing m-cpuminer-v2 to my Raspberry PI 3 with the error below. Appreciate some help here.

*** Error in `gcc': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0056ab58 ***
Makefile:641: recipe for target 'm_minerd-cpu-miner.o' failed
make[2]: *** [m_minerd-cpu-miner.o] Aborted
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/m-cpuminer-v2'
Makefile:760: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/m-cpuminer-v2'
Makefile:410: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

great coin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Imagine our great community, organizing poker tournement, playing with Abiky custom made chips, all rewards paid in XMG...wow, how great would that be? Smiley

That would be awesome! I like the idea, mate. It would definitely encourage anyone to play poker, while getting rewarded in Magi. With this in mind, Magi's awareness and popularity will increase the more people join in and spread the word about it.

That is my mission, and I hope to do all my best towards helping Magi grow for the long term. Smiley

I love poker and still hope some great pokersite will accept Magi (XMG) in the future!

I hope so too. A poker site that would accept Magi, will definitely increase its usability. It would be hours of fun, while at the same time you'll get paid in Magi if you win.

Also, it would be great if other sites in the gambling category would accept Magi. Playing dice, slots, or even blackjack with your Magi would be very interesting to see it become a reality sometime in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Does anyone know if there is an IOS miner avail for iPhone?
Know there is one for Android, but can't find for Apple.

Cheers

I dont see any benefit to run a miner via phone. Lately the block rewards are really small, you will drain your battery for nothing.
legendary

Cheers
I don't think there is one - Apple generally don't sign off bitcoin related apps.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Cheers
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

Very nice - loving the picture goldlabel =)
As always Goldlabel. You do make the best pictures!
Thanks for that. I can use it on twitter and other social media

Thx Guy`s and as always you can use it where ever you like Grin
legendary

Very nice - loving the picture goldlabel =)
As always Goldlabel. You do make the best pictures!
Thanks for that. I can use it on twitter and other social media
legendary
I just bought a nice amount of XMG on yobit. I'm pretty sure the price will go high because this is a very good project and the devs are serious people.
Thank you for the friendly words & welcome in our awesome Magi community
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
I just bought a nice amount of XMG on yobit. I'm pretty sure the price will go high because this is a very good project and the devs are serious people.
legendary
Jump to: