Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 487. (Read 2375638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Totally agreed! An awesome day on the exchanges
There was another (smaller) pump and dump overnight - hope you all managed to get your orders reset =)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,

I have set up a new pool for the XMG (Coin Magi).
For those who would like to join and mine together with us on our new pool are welcome.
The address is: https://magi.trasmamod.com/

We are running Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLNS) and using the MPOS software (Mining Portal Open Source).

We will try our best to keep a steady uptime.
Please let me know if its something.

Pool has been added to https://poolinfo.systms.org
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Magi is reporting best % gain on bittrex - haven't seen that for a while - I should have caught the price at the top, it was much higher earlier

that's great image... better thousand's word!
Awesome day on the exchanges & social media for Magi XMG.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Yes finaly some movement on bittrex, always great to make some money Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Magi is reporting best % gain on bittrex - haven't seen that for a while - I should have caught the price at the top, it was much higher earlier

that's great image... better thousand's word!
legendary
Just had a conversation with friend of mine about crypto world.
I started to talk about Magi, how special it is, how different...the guy says: let me check for a second on coinmarketcap...comes up with: wow, +80% gain today!!

I had no idea Smiley
What a nice day for Magi, let's hope it will continue to go up.
Haha, awesome - always good when that happens - glad my bot caught the rise and fall as I was very busy at work today didn't check the prices until pretty late

Price is back down to about 5500 again now - but could likely rise again if the HODL group is serious, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Just had a conversation with friend of mine about crypto world.
I started to talk about Magi, how special it is, how different...the guy says: let me check for a second on coinmarketcap...comes up with: wow, +80% gain today!!

I had no idea Smiley
What a nice day for Magi, let's hope it will continue to go up.
legendary
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Reserving Dutch translation for OP and whitepaper.

Read the main page, you'll find it.
Bounty translation is closed,
If you want to try pm dev
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Just started the "HODL movement" in telegram groups and the coin they choose is XMG.

What do you guys think about this?

can you give link to that group, please?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Reserving Dutch translation for OP and whitepaper.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Community check the volume on Bittrex!
Price is going mad - looking good for Magi - I was planning to buy a load this evening as well... Too late LOL
Price up, excellent!)) Wink
legendary
Just started the "HODL movement" in telegram groups and the coin they choose is XMG.

Sounds promising - Magi is a pretty unique coin so should be good for anyone holding - that would explain the rise today =)

Thats true. Therefor I have started the work to change my own web hosting company into accepting Magi. As soon I'm ready with the preparations I will announce it here  Smiley
Awesome thanks a lot & all welcome in our friendly Magi community
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Sounds promising - Magi is a pretty unique coin so should be good for anyone holding - that would explain the rise today =)

Thats true. Therefor I have started the work to change my own web hosting company into accepting Magi. As soon I'm ready with the preparations I will announce it here  Smiley
legendary

Tell me more! Do you mean HODL movement or HOLD movement?

Hold movement. Hodl just a meme name
Would be great yes please.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Hold movement. Hodl just a meme name
legendary

legendary
Price is going mad - looking good for Magi - I was planning to buy a load this evening as well... Too late LOL
legendary
legendary

Jump to: