Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 516. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Does anyone know what is going on at pom.m-hash.com? All day since last block. Hope they'll resolve issuessoon .

Thnx Edward

Same thing happening at Suprnova
Is this from the last day?
Hope Joe will notice these posts but he has some time difference.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what is going on at pom.m-hash.com? All day since last block. Hope they'll resolve issuessoon .

Thnx Edward

Same thing happening at Suprnova
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Thnx Edward
legendary
Is this project still alive ? Are the devs still working on it ?

I'm pretty sure devs are around.  

I don't understand dude, this coin  is around since 2014 and is not dead but it's still at 1m$ market cap. Even dead coins got pump recently. Is it undervalued?

Obviously cap is not the only reason in support of a coin's existence.
Also Magi started with very small team without ICO
Magi is a community currency
Value of Magi grows from $0.01 towards $0.13 in 2,5 years. Same road BTC followed Smiley
And Magi will continue to grow, mark my words.

Edit
Good to have tweets in different languages

https://twitter.com/cryptoKennyG/status/875977411405283328
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Hello Magi friends Smiley long time no see, glad to see Magi doing great. Great job guys Smiley congrats

It's been a while to get you lost; and I am sort of lost in handling logo editing too most recently.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Is magicoin still cpu only? Available is some mining profit calculator? I remember how this coin was made

I welcome again Smiley

There is a plan for PoW efficiency to be working efficiently. Welcome back. I remembered the days we had communication at some occasions, and nice suggestions.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
I have had my wallet open for some time and I have approx. 14K of Magi and I have enabling minting.

Not staking because you do not have enough weight.

Do I need more coins, or do I need to eat more burgers,  or/and if so how many ?

Had the same question being inquired a while ago. And also came across one has coins in wallet for years that gets up online still with insufficient weight. There is an answer in FAQ:

For the regular PoS, "Not enough weight" means insufficient staking time. For Magi's PoS (mPoS), however, the cause can be correlated with the over-time staking. The latter is a typical issue raised by people from time to time. There is only one way to solve this which can be done via resetting staking from scratch: send XMG to another address in the same or another wallet. You may want to use the "Coin control" feature in order to select the input sources. Do not try to stake with a significant amount of XMG that mitigates the weight as well. Once this is done, remaining the wallet running shall gains some staking weights.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

I don't understand dude, this coin  is around since 2014 and is not dead but it's still at 1m$ market cap. Even dead coins got pump recently. Is it undervalued?

Obviously cap is not the only reason in support of a coin's existence.
Activity: 28

I don't understand dude, this coin  is around since 2014 and is not dead but it's still at 1m$ market cap. Even dead coins got pump recently. Is it undervalued?
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

Activity: 28
legendary
Website link there is the old one. New website will follow soon! Grin
legendary
Thank you Magic good to be back. How are You amigo ?
I am trying to read 300 pages that i missed Cheesy You guys did great job with Magi, going stronger than ever.

We where trying to make it 400 pages but your back to soon. Grin
Great to see so many people back in our friendly community.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
I am trying to read 300 pages that i missed Cheesy You guys did great job with Magi, going stronger than ever.

We where trying to make it 400 pages but your back to soon. Grin
legendary
I am ok thanks. Yes a lot happend. Take your time reading up. (Will amswer your pm tonight)
Activity: 168
legendary
Hello Magi friends Smiley long time no see, glad to see Magi doing great. Great job guys Smiley congrats

Hefty amigo. So great to see you here again.
Welcome back.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Its always hard to check whats right or not.
I also think everbody must receive a fair chance.
Lets see what will happen with Cryptodao.
In the mean time give some help with more volume there!

Here is some trust information about cryptodao: -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=901136
Hmm ok. Thanks for the info Starmman
I was planing on starting a community initiative to get some funds for liquidity on the site -  don't think I'll try yet - cryptodevil has been right many times about potential scams in the past - if cryptodao publish their actual names, addresses and other details later on I'll be happy to help out with liquidity - but currently sitting behind a hidden company with a fake director name, holding other peoples money doesn't instil me with confidence.
legendary
Its always hard to check whats right or not.
I also think everbody must receive a fair chance.
Lets see what will happen with Cryptodao.
In the mean time give some help with more volume there!

Here is some trust information about cryptodao: -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=901136
Hmm ok. Thanks for the info Starmman
Jump to: