Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 512. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I'm feeling really bad about mining Magi - there's really no "profit" anymore.
Block reward barely even pass 2 XMG.

Ppl just don't want to get it Sad

Oh my, where are those happy times when you could mine 20XMG per day  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Looks like there is a big drop in altcoins today - but magi still seems strong =)
Step by step day by day Magi will take over the markets! Grin
legendary
Congrats Joelao95 
You are promoted as Legendary Smiley

yyyyayyyy!!!!

Is there another PoI coming around?
I wish i could do that. But a Proof of Interest campaign need a big fund. Hope donations will help to get there sooner.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Looks like there is a big drop in altcoins today - but magi still seems strong =)
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Congrats Joelao95 

yyyyayyyy!!!!

Is there another PoI coming around?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Wow! nice work Smiley

XMG is one my fav due to its fair mining and CPU mining aspect. Im happy it was removed from poloniex and has found its own path. lets keep going ey!
legendary
Lots of Magi action on Topia - somebody is pumping the price with a bot - price just almost reached 6k on there. Magi is doing very well today =)

Yes looks awesome. Marketcap is growing.
Coingecko says $ 1172.696 is a new record! Grin

Great stuff - its been a record breaking year for Magi - another market cap  ATH, new exchanges, lots of additional volume, many new community members, roadmap in place...
legendary
Congrats Joelao95 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Magi Coin [XMG] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XMG/BTC
Magi Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/XMG

congrats  Wink
Thanks  trannamtan! Good news! Welcome in the Magi community!

Joe can you add Yobit in the OP?

I added to OP.

And thanks for all the MAGI lovers, and friends who were around the coin and thread.
legendary
legendary
Magi Coin [XMG] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XMG/BTC
Magi Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/XMG

congrats  Wink
Thanks  trannamtan! Good news! Welcome in the Magi community!

Joe can you add Yobit in the OP?
legendary
Is spexx`s miner best for mining XMG?
We had good respons on that miner yes!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Is spexx`s miner best for mining XMG?
legendary
Lots of Magi action on Topia - somebody is pumping the price with a bot - price just almost reached 6k on there. Magi is doing very well today =)

I also noticed how strong MAGI is compared to other alts while BTC is going up, this is a very bullish sign to me.
In fact MAGI is still not profitable for miners to mine, this means (at least for me) that MAGI is way underpriced compared to its real value.

I must admit I married XMG when it first launched, so I am a bit biased here, but if you are standing on earth with two legs you can still see how low the price is compared to real value.

Cheers to all MAGI supporters you are all doing a great job, I am with you always even if I am not very active in the community.

Smiley

Good words Mozsi. Thanks for that. Its also good to know Magi has lots of members/supporters who are less active on this forum.
Thats ok. There are lots of options for people to follow Magi. Here or on Bitcoingarden, other forums, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media.
Everybody is welcome!
legendary

Yes looks awesome. Marketcap is growing.
Coingecko says $ 1172.696 is a new record! Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny

I also noticed how strong MAGI is compared to other alts while BTC is going up, this is a very bullish sign to me.
In fact MAGI is still not profitable for miners to mine, this means (at least for me) that MAGI is way underpriced compared to its real value.

I must admit I married XMG when it first launched, so I am a bit biased here, but if you are standing on earth with two legs you can still see how low the price is compared to real value.

Cheers to all MAGI supporters you are all doing a great job, I am with you always even if I am not very active in the community.

Smiley
legendary
legendary
The liquidity bot has now been setup on yobit

note: yobit can drive a fair amount of volume and have a pretty good impact on the coin price in my experience  - I've put quite a lot of Magi on there (for me that is - I'm not a massive bag holder) - I think if we can get a lot of liquidity on there it may help increase the price on other exchanges.

I also added some additional liquidity on nova today too - which has already helped to keep it nicely oiled.
note: Nova is gradually getting more popular, and gaining a good reputation so it may be beneficial for magi to have a bit more liquidity on there.
legendary
I'll offer some liquidity to Yobit - I'll setup a liquidity bot when I get home tonight
Nice i will check Yobit also tonight!
legendary
I'll offer some liquidity to Yobit - I'll setup a liquidity bot when I get home tonight
Jump to: