Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private - page 10. (Read 45784 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Guys,

Need some advice... during the fork, i had place some XMR to Hitbtc. What are the steps for me to get the XMV or do I have to wait till HitBTC have it on their exchange?

Get in touch with them via [email protected]

or

Create a support ticket via email [email protected]
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Guys,

Need some advice... during the fork, i had place some XMR to Hitbtc. What are the steps for me to get the XMV or do I have to wait till HitBTC have it on their exchange?

This shouldn't be necessary, just create a report where you can see that the coins were in Hitbtc during the fork if you need to talk with their support (by the way Hitbtc support is bad)

Thanks for the advice ... create a report at XMV website?

No, create a report in Hitbtc, it should show the register of the coins you have in there, when they entered Hitbtc and when they left
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Guys,

This shouldn't be necessary, just create a report where you can see that the coins were in Hitbtc during the fork if you need to talk with their support (by the way Hitbtc support is bad)

Thanks for the advice ... create a report at XMV website?
Guys,

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Knowing and spreading info about some legit remote nodes would be very appreciated.
Where is the team on that ?!
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Guys,

Activity: 9

Wasn't XMV to be available for trade in HitBtc ? 

Any news ?

HitBTC needs some additional time for integration.
Activity: 172
where is the light wallet or web wallet? Not for this month?
Activity: 3
Activity: 97
Great article by MoneroV - MimbleWimble to the rescue

MimbleWimble - The solution to Blockchain scalability

https://steemit.com/monero/@monerov/mimblewimble-the-solution-to-blockchain-scalability

Wasn't XMV to be available for trade in HitBtc ? 

Any news ?

Activity: 13
Activity: 1
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_XMV&ref=1048

Mining Monero V XMV

Easiest way to get a XMV wallet address for mining is go to

https://images2.imgbox.com/97/aa/nMwYDFFa_o.png

Mining Pool that supports mining to integrated address
https://cryptoknight.cc/monerov/

https://i.imgur.com/u1B3z8R.png

this will help to avoid the need to generate XMV address with GUI wallet or CLI wallet
and avoid downloading of the entire blockchain (1.5+ million blocks which could take a few days!)

Check out the XMV Price at

https://i.imgur.com/367MBJJ.png

Cool, much easier than getting stuck with the wallet.

Activity: 22
My wallet doesnt want to connect to a remote node anymore ?!?!
is 5.199.161.136:9538 down ?!

IP 185.135.83.236
Port 6358

Its work, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
There is an issue with the GUI/CLI wallet clients regarding view-only wallets. After the scanning process of a view-only wallet there are all previous incoming tx displayed/found, but not a single outgoing tx! This happens only with view-only wallets. Any solutions please?

I think this issue is caused by the fact that view-only wallets have no secret spend key, although they have the public one. But somehow the software doesn't check every spent output if there is no secret spend key as well. Is there any fix in sight?

That isn't a bug. The view key can only be used to see incoming transactions.

But a view-only (watching-only) wallet should be able to monitor all incoming and outgoing transactions, right? otherwise it isn't possible to create/broadcast a transaction if the unspent UTXOs can't be determined.

I did the following to (try) claim(-ing) my unspent XMV which are stored at an offline workstation:
1) Recover my wallet at the offline device with my seed in "monerov-wallet-gui.exe".
2) Go to "Settings" and "Export watching-only copy".
3) Transfered my watching-only copy onto a USB stick.
4) Opend my watching-only copy of my wallet at an online workstation.
5) "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" scanned my wallet and only found all incoming tx and not a single outgoing one.

The summary is that I can't spend any of my funds because "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" just completely ignors my past outgoing tx. I can create an  unsigned tx and sign it on my offline PC, but I can't broadcast it because some of my incoming tx were already spent (that's the error message I get when doing so). So my actual balance is false to because my spendings aren't recorded. The wallet acts like if I haven't spent anything, only the coins I have received are recognized.

Although my hot-wallets work perfectly fine (all of them). I can't explain why that happens, because I did this 100 times in Monero the same way I did it in MoneroV. So it's not the first time I use offline walets.

It works the same as it does in Monero. The view key can not be used to view outgoing transactions.

You need to use export_outputs, import_outputs, export_key_images and import_key_images. There's a nice guide on the Monero Stack Exchange.

Now I see my mistake here. Thank you very much for helping me out. In Monero I didn't had to use this because I've always used the same wallet files on the same PCs offline/online. So I basically never had to recover my wallet files and thus there where no expenses my online copy didn't know about.
I really appreciate your help! There should be more guides on the Monero/MoneroV homepages regarding this, though.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
There is an issue with the GUI/CLI wallet clients regarding view-only wallets. After the scanning process of a view-only wallet there are all previous incoming tx displayed/found, but not a single outgoing tx! This happens only with view-only wallets. Any solutions please?

I think this issue is caused by the fact that view-only wallets have no secret spend key, although they have the public one. But somehow the software doesn't check every spent output if there is no secret spend key as well. Is there any fix in sight?

But a view-only (watching-only) wallet should be able to monitor all incoming and outgoing transactions, right? otherwise it isn't possible to create/broadcast a transaction if the unspent UTXOs can't be determined.

I did the following to (try) claim(-ing) my unspent XMV which are stored at an offline workstation:
1) Recover my wallet at the offline device with my seed in "monerov-wallet-gui.exe".
5) "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" scanned my wallet and only found all incoming tx and not a single outgoing one.

The summary is that I can't spend any of my funds because "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" just completely ignors my past outgoing tx. I can create an  unsigned tx and sign it on my offline PC, but I can't broadcast it because some of my incoming tx were already spent (that's the error message I get when doing so). So my actual balance is false to because my spendings aren't recorded. The wallet acts like if I haven't spent anything, only the coins I have received are recognized.

Although my hot-wallets work perfectly fine (all of them). I can't explain why that happens, because I did this 100 times in Monero the same way I did it in MoneroV. So it's not the first time I use offline walets.

It works the same as it does in Monero. The view key can not be used to view outgoing transactions.

You need to use export_outputs, import_outputs, export_key_images and import_key_images. There's a nice guide on the Monero Stack Exchange.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31

Pages:
Jump to: