Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 25. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Just out of curiosity, which do you guys think is the better hold financially in the long run, throwing random numbers, 2% of the entire XQN supply or .2% of the XAI supply?

Just trying to figure out how valuable XQN will be comparatively.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
The amount of FUD and HYPE that follow every bump in trading activity is starting to become very predictable...
Please try to stay on topic and factual. There were various incorrect statements in both technical and economical nature over the past few days. Goes without saying, but I'll say it anyhow: Exercise Caution!

Disclaimer: I am a XQN & XAI holder. I believe & hope that XQN will continue to increase in value. My motivations are mostly related to the technical background of the coin, and the work that I so far have seen from the developer. The only thing that worries me, is the incessant back and forth of both FUD & HYPE.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Lets feed the whale  Roll Eyes Grin

Edit: Cheap coin here,round 2 coming Cheesy
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Hey Energion,

your coins seem to be going well. Let's see how long until you make the next one. Greetings from your old ShibeCoin friend.

loq Wink

Didn't see an energion here,saying your coin,so you talk about dev(ced) Try to fud ,it didn't work,not the same person. XQN will fallow XAI path Smiley

Better set you seatbelt , because we just start to gain attention  Wink

Now that we hit the first page of Bittrex for sure Cheesy
legendary
Hey Energion,

your coins seem to be going well. Let's see how long until you make the next one. Greetings from your old ShibeCoin friend.

loq Wink

Didn't see an energion here,saying your coin,so you talk about dev(ced) Try to fud ,it didn't work,not the same person. XQN will fallow XAI path Smiley

Better set you seatbelt , because we just start to gain attention  Wink
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey Energion,

loq Wink
legendary
We're waiting an update from ced this week,we'll see what will happen,but for sure we have take a true value with XAI growing on side too Smiley
Yes then price will reach atleast 40-50k sats  Shocked

Over time yes,but in short term maybe between 10-20k seems more reliable Cheesy

HOld Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
We're waiting an update from ced this week,we'll see what will happen,but for sure we have take a true value with XAI growing on side too Smiley
Yes then price will reach atleast 40-50k sats  Shocked
legendary
Is there someone here that can explain why I should invest in Quotient?

To get rich.

Thanks lol

XQN will be the first use case for XAI when it is fully built and tested.
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
legendary
4 BTC to 27k again guys Grin

legendary
If you could post the link to irc channel, it would be helpful. Do we have a slack for the community?

What's the equivalent of RTFM for Altcoin ANNs? RTFOP maybe?  Grin
I'll save you the trouble anyhow.
I am too lazy to read the OP and I want an IRC link, if you please!  Cool

There is no dedicated/public slack group for Quotient that I know of.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

To get rich.
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I tried staking 10k of my XQN. I received 16 XQN in 5 days.... I dont know how i would ever reach this percentage of one thousand sixhundred + percent...

How you would reach that percentage, or at least get closer, is by having for example those 10K XQN, divided into 50 UTXOs (or blocks) of 200 XQN. Then, though still depending largely on luck, I bet that you will stake a lot more than 16 XQN in 5 days... Personally, I would aim for block sizes no smaller than 600 XQN.

So does having multiple addresses compared to a single one effect the percentage of staking?

There is no effect on stake % or stake variance to having one or many addresses.
All that matters is the number of inputs, their size, and their age.

If you could post the link to irc channel, it would be helpful. Do we have a slack for the community?
legendary
I tried staking 10k of my XQN. I received 16 XQN in 5 days.... I dont know how i would ever reach this percentage of one thousand sixhundred + percent...

How you would reach that percentage, or at least get closer, is by having for example those 10K XQN, divided into 50 UTXOs (or blocks) of 200 XQN. Then, though still depending largely on luck, I bet that you will stake a lot more than 16 XQN in 5 days... Personally, I would aim for block sizes no smaller than 600 XQN.

So does having multiple addresses compared to a single one effect the percentage of staking?

There is no effect on stake % or stake variance to having one or many addresses.
All that matters is the number of inputs, their size, and their age.
How do you divide your coins? send it to you own multiple address to maximize staking?

Quoting an earlier post of mine on this same subject. You can use a single address.

To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

If you still have any questions on how this is achieved, let us know, or ask around at Freenode IRC #quotient, might be easier to just explain this over a chat session.

Happy Staking!

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

don't u stake...staking is huge...1618%

How do you get this stake amount?
Is there a optimum amount of coins per input/address?

max reward for one block is now 16.18 XQN and if i count with my 15k XQN i made about 1.5k last month so it mean between 1000-1618% yearly...
cool steaking amounts are between 500-1000 coins.
[/quote]

ok I think I get it now. My 10,980 balance is getting me about 64.72 coins daily which is about 5.6% daily.
If my math is accurate... WOW thats great and I need buy some more  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: