Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 22. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
So much for chart analysis now.... I wish Bittrex had an option to filter out spikes. Maybe I should tell them?
Now I got bag of Quotient coins .Any Hint where I can download wallet  Mega site showing error and even link to wallet download at Quotient not helping.

I will post the link I just used to successfully download the wallet.
Though, I would use the link provided in the OP as it is the same link I will be posting.
Better to be safe than sorry.

https://mega.co.nz/#!MIkGQapT!4shLvOPxrdOM-NuvvxFatC5IrtvXc6cg8yll2ag05n0
Yes.This one is not downloading from Megasite.Quotient -qt 1.6.1.17 win64zip   Temporary error. But I got 1.6.1.15 g   and is start sync.I'll check out Mega in next hour .Maybe that was temporary error.
Do you think that I should update  from 15g to 17?? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Hmm better don't download wallet from another post another one is not dev
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Here we go again  Grin lets go back to 1 btc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
So much for chart analysis now.... I wish Bittrex had an option to filter out spikes. Maybe I should tell them?
Now I got bag of Quotient coins .Any Hint where I can download wallet  Mega site showing error and even link to wallet download at Quotient not helping.

I will post the link I just used to successfully download the wallet.
Though, I would use the link provided in the OP as it is the same link I will be posting.
Better to be safe than sorry.

https://mega.co.nz/#!MIkGQapT!4shLvOPxrdOM-NuvvxFatC5IrtvXc6cg8yll2ag05n0
Millionaires Club 47
Now I got bag of Quotient coins .Any Hint where I can download wallet  Mega site showing error and even link to wallet download at Quotient not helping.
Millionaires Club 47
I won't lie I spent the 1btc to buy it to 1 btc parity (didn't buy up the rest of the book though!)

I figure it was money well spent to get people talking and for the lulz!
So..That,s mean that we lost our little and quite BTC ??  Undecided Or we can see some 2000000000% again?? Or our future grandkids??? Grin.Should I be  Angry or  Grin or Roll Eyes
i bought 100k @ 3500 sat sold @ 5000 sat and now bought back 20k @ 3000 sat  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
I won't lie I spent the 1btc to buy it to 1 btc parity (didn't buy up the rest of the book though!)

I figure it was money well spent to get people talking and for the lulz!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
guy in irc thinks Quotient is awesome and bought the book. he'll be holding a long time it seems.
Oh..That was amazing joke.However was only 0.3 coin at this price. I lost  0.25 BTC  because I'd close  my eyes and jumped  ( I think  ) to last wagon ...But I got fun.Thank you  Grin
seems you might have bought after the guy bought the book, mistake. he got 50,000 and will hold a long time (hopefully Smiley )
legendary
Forget-about-it
What a madness Smiley) I sold 54k when it was 500 satoshi Smiley)
Stop the madness  Tongue
I mean he could be trolling us in IRC but its a more reasonable explanation than my tweet saying Joe is talking politics to his AI already.   Tongue  Cheesy
Millionaires Club 47
guy in irc thinks Quotient is awesome and bought the book. he'll be holding a long time it seems.
Oh..That was amazing joke.However was only 0.3 coin at this price. I lost  0.25 BTC  because I'd close  my eyes and jumped  ( I think  ) to last wagon ...But I got fun.Thank you  Grin
Stop the madness  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
legendary
Forget-about-it
i sold 100k when it was 5000 sats  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
legendary
Activity: 1050
Interesting... Very interesting.
Activity: 264
what the hell is going on here 1 btc???
legendary
Activity: 1988
the fuckl,we reach parity
Pages: