Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 27. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Start to gain some serious attention,volume increasing, we have 17 btc in buy book,thing are building up   Smiley

I see.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Start to gain some serious attention,volume increasing, we have 17 btc in buy book,thing are building up   Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
so hows xqn and xai connected?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
why is it taking forever to sync the wallet ......i got 16 connections  Angry

try delete everything and download again

got nodes?

addnode=blocktree.io
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

got nodes?

Shame on me all my coin are on bittrex,I feel safe to keep my coin here than my computer,I can't help you more on this,better wait someone else

don't u stake...staking is huge...1618%

You sure? I left on the exchange too, cause I thought it was 1.618..  that would just be too much.. 
legendary
^

yeah,still I don't feel good to keep it on my computer. I don't have xtra storage and my hard drive is barely close to die*shitty seagate barracuda*  Sad

got nodes?

Shame on me all my coin are on bittrex,I feel safe to keep my coin here than my computer,I can't help you more on this,better wait someone else

don't u stake...staking is huge...1618%
legendary

got nodes?

got nodes?
legendary

legendary
4 BTC to 30k sat guys  Grin

And 4.5 BTC to BTC parity  Grin
Edit: for just a second lol

If everyone hold we can see anything  Cheesy

XAI AND XQN  same price  pretty soon Shocked  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

legendary
legendary
XAI have a 2-300k market cap ,XQN have a 40-50k market cap and won't have take off yet.Better take profit from XAi and put here I think Smiley

How about you just stop making stuff up on XQN/XAI? All the cool features you keep mentioning are going to be in XAI, *not* XQN.

Guys, the party is happening in XAI Roll Eyes

QUINN - Quotient Intelligent Neural Network built on the Sapient AIFX Blockchain Singularity
XQNFX - Algorithmic trading tools in-wallet backed by QUINN, with script editor and script trading

These coming feature seems pretty cool too,and only for XQN Smiley

XQN is definitively healty,better hold guys.

Edit: Good,we are on the first page of rex Smiley

legendary
XAI have a 2-300k market cap ,XQN have a 40-50k market cap and won't have take off yet.Better take profit from XAi and put here I think Smiley  

I don't want to hype thing,I think XAI have a good market value since Plume is not out. XQN have a market value of a scammer dev,let be honest,XQN is much more undervalue presently than XAI

XQN have definitively better chance to double than XAI now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
fyi I am going to put 3-5 btc into this project tonight and rip through whatever walls I need to get coins. Anything under 5k sats seems like fair price to me, especially considering the coin limit and that XQN goes hand in hand with XAI and is same dev.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ajdZzgR74

Yes I do, I was planning on building up support and getting it stable around 5k. However some moron has put a 2 btc sell wall around 3500, and I'm not looking to be that wasteful. So I'm going to hold off for now.

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
fyi I am going to put 3-5 btc into this project tonight and rip through whatever walls I need to get coins. Anything under 5k sats seems like fair price to me, especially considering the coin limit and that XQN goes hand in hand with XAI and is same dev.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ajdZzgR74
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: