Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 5. (Read 194399 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I like this coin
It is innovative and very underestimated

but I'm afraid to buy because of the risk delisting Bitrex for low volumes
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Having many orphans on my pos you guys having the same problem?

I'm running fine with v1.6.1.17-g and 36 connections.  I got just a couple orphans in the last 24 hours but nothing unusual.  You might check your system clock to make sure it is set right, and look carefully at the debug log.
Thanks! The clock was 14 second late, think that was the problem?

I doubt that would cause much of a problem, but little things sometimes can add up.  If your are always getting a lot of orphans that seems unusual for this coin but the number and quality of the peers your connecting to could be an issue.  Also, if your on a fork or using a really old wallet your going to be getting nothing but orphans.  (Check to make sure your block height is the same as the block explorers and exchanges, if not then a re-sync of the block chain should fix things)
Only one orphan 4 yesterday so it helped! Thanks!!!
Danger of delisting on bittrex...time to pump or dump some...
Activity: 230

I'm running fine with v1.6.1.17-g and 36 connections.  I got just a couple orphans in the last 24 hours but nothing unusual.  You might check your system clock to make sure it is set right, and look carefully at the debug log.

I doubt that would cause much of a problem, but little things sometimes can add up.  If your are always getting a lot of orphans that seems unusual for this coin but the number and quality of the peers your connecting to could be an issue.  Also, if your on a fork or using a really old wallet your going to be getting nothing but orphans.  (Check to make sure your block height is the same as the block explorers and exchanges, if not then a re-sync of the block chain should fix things)
Only one orphan 4 yesterday so it helped! Thanks!!!
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

Activity: 371

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Anyone ? I would like to stake !

"addr" : "108.161.139.141:30994",
"addr" : "101.165.90.37:30994",
"addr" : "104.131.154.229:30994",
"addr" : "50.35.32.94:30994",
"addr" : "104.236.103.155:30994",
"addr" : "108.61.166.144:30994",
"addr" : "144.76.64.123:30994",
"addr" : "60.240.164.100:30994",
"addr" : "70.75.78.157:30994",
Activity: 261
Anyone ? I would like to stake !
Activity: 261
Please post some working nodes
Activity: 483
Do not let us down Cedric! We believe you. Smiley
Activity: 364
Ok well I pushed the volume over 0.2 BTC on Bittrex to keep it listed... But Cedric you should really step up and tell about your future plans. Even if you don't have any, maybe some other dev that is actually motivated can take over. There is a healthy network and a good wallet so why not.  LET US KNOW!
legendary
I did a 32-bit build of the Windows wallet and uploaded the link to the 1st post.  Enjoy Cheesy
What do you have planned after this....
legendary
I downloaded the xqn new upload to see how it is even though i have win 64, and didn't find the feature. After that i tryied to open my usuall xqn wallet and error... then i deleted all in roaming exept the wallet hoping that it would sync again and nothing no active connections please help me!
It's syncing EVRIKA!
Not sure what it could be, mine has been running fine for months.
I downloaded the xqn new upload to see how it is even though i have win 64, and didn't find the feature. After that i tryied to open my usuall xqn wallet and error... then i deleted all in roaming exept the wallet hoping that it would sync again and nothing no active connections please help me!
It's syncing EVRIKA!
Activity: 270
I did a 32-bit build of the Windows wallet and uploaded the link to the 1st post.  Enjoy Cheesy
Activity: 266
Great news  Grin

This wallet is one of the best I've ever seen. Really glad to see its not being abandoned.
Pages:
Jump to: