Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 6. (Read 194399 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Well, thanks for actually posting for the first time in god knows how long, but "some updates" aren't exactly floating my boat.  XQN is supposed to be the currency by which we pay for XAI activities, and without some XAI activity this appears to be another needless coin that will only exist if people feel like pumping it.
Activity: 270
Delisting warning again on our only exchange.

I'm not going to put up the volume this time round just to keep it listed. 
Dev clearly isn't interested in keeping it alive so I see no reason to.
Hey there, XQN is not abandoned Wink  I'll put some updates together.

We have had a number of resources out there, but it seems that the only Quotient stuff that comes my way are occasional skype messages about it, but not much in the way of community activity around the coin.  The code base is solid, it has some great features, and is IMHO (although I know I built it so I'm biased) one of the better looking wallets out there.  It would be nice to see the community get involved too and build some cool stuff, like services or games or....well whatever people want.

XQN is also, if you guys haven't realized, one of the stronger coin networks out there.  Like there are hundreds of active wallets alive on the network staking.  I know this, because I just noticed that the seed node has used over 3x its bandwidth allotment at my provider and I'm getting hit with overage fees Wink  Considering the state of the crypto scene lately, I find this kind of impressive.

Somebody asked me in a PM for a rich list, so I'm going to swap our block explorer over to a different one that I discovered that has a rich list function built in.
Activity: 266
Delisting warning again on our only exchange.

I'm not going to put up the volume this time round just to keep it listed. 
Dev clearly isn't interested in keeping it alive so I see no reason to.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Any suggestions on how to get this wallet to load? it keeps crashing. I reinstalled 3x's with no luck. I cant get past the logo splash page keeps crashing.

This coin is dead.

Good buy indicator when this guy turns up and says a coin is dead...will be building a larger position here over next few weeks

Cool, buy it all and maybe we can pump it enough to break even.  Better drum up some dev to pretend to be working on the newly open sourced code though, cuz Cedric sure aint.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Any suggestions on how to get this wallet to load? it keeps crashing. I reinstalled 3x's with no luck. I cant get past the logo splash page keeps crashing.

This coin is dead.

Good buy indicator when this guy turns up and says a coin is dead...will be building a larger position here over next few weeks

I had the wallet running for months with an occasional crash but now I cant get it to load at all. I reinstalled it about 3x with the same result. Any suggestions?
Activity: 704

This coin is dead.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

This coin is dead.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
No response from dev in weeks? Months? I also PM'd him but no reply. Starting to lose faith in him. Seems like XAI isnt doing very well either.

Pretty much.  I dumped my XAI from 25-27k the second he announced he was open sourcing the code instead of releasing the long promised update.  He's not come out and said he's done, but when you read between the lines, you can tell.  I still have my XQN though.  

Just another shitcoin dev, lots of promises, no delivery.
Activity: 364
No response from dev in weeks? Months? I also PM'd him but no reply. Starting to lose faith in him. Seems like XAI isnt doing very well either.
Activity: 704
Looks like this is dying, hopefully my wallet syncs before that buy wall on trex get filled  Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Cmon guys, get some trades in or this is going to be removed from Bittrex.

Gotta get that volume up.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Someone explain please the best way how to split one 20.000 block in to 200 blocks(100XQN each). Thanks! Smiley

Would like some info on this aswell! I know its done with Coin control, but Im clueless how to set it up...

And BTW I really hope Cedric can give us some info on the future of XQN. It seems like all he cares about is XAI.

I think you use coin control to select which wallet to send coins from and then manually do it.

So if I want to do it manually, I can create lets say 100 new addresses (alot more if the optimal size is really 100 coins!)

And then sent the coins to each of the addresses?

Because right now I'm staking alot of coins in 2 addresses, and the staking rewards are pathetic.

Yes, you can do that.  If you don't want a hundred different addresses though, you can set the change address and the recipient address to the same one your coins are in currently though.  Just keep sending them to yourself and splitting the chunks of coins in half.  Since the change address is the same, you'll end up with 2 blocks of coins every time.  It isn't as time consuming as it sounds.  You can go from 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32 to 64........so on blocks of coins pretty quickly.

Cedrid posted in the XAI thread just a few days ago.  Wish he would drop by here once a month at least.  If panic dumping isn't enough to keep up volume, i'll just buy and sell my own coins to myself a few times.

Oh, and set optimal block size should be 1 coin in theory.  I keep seeing people ask every time I come in here but I never say anything.  Coin age accumulation is unlimited and odds are you are going to max out the reward at 16.18 XQN whether you have 1 coin blocks or 500 coin blocks anyway.  Lots and lots of tiny blocks of coins keeps the vast majority of your weight on the network at all times, so you will be getting more blocks.  10 is the lowest the stake optimizer goes so set it there.

Thanks for the clarification!

Yeah, here I will miss TRKs "SplitBlock" button. Smiley
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Someone explain please the best way how to split one 20.000 block in to 200 blocks(100XQN each). Thanks! Smiley

Would like some info on this aswell! I know its done with Coin control, but Im clueless how to set it up...

And BTW I really hope Cedric can give us some info on the future of XQN. It seems like all he cares about is XAI.

I think you use coin control to select which wallet to send coins from and then manually do it.

So if I want to do it manually, I can create lets say 100 new addresses (alot more if the optimal size is really 100 coins!)

Because right now I'm staking alot of coins in 2 addresses, and the staking rewards are pathetic.

Yes, you can do that.  If you don't want a hundred different addresses though, you can set the change address and the recipient address to the same one your coins are in currently though.  Just keep sending them to yourself and splitting the chunks of coins in half.  Since the change address is the same, you'll end up with 2 blocks of coins every time.  It isn't as time consuming as it sounds.  You can go from 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32 to 64........so on blocks of coins pretty quickly.

Cedrid posted in the XAI thread just a few days ago.  Wish he would drop by here once a month at least.  If panic dumping isn't enough to keep up volume, i'll just buy and sell my own coins to myself a few times.

Oh, and set optimal block size should be 1 coin in theory.  I keep seeing people ask every time I come in here but I never say anything.  Coin age accumulation is unlimited and odds are you are going to max out the reward at 16.18 XQN whether you have 1 coin blocks or 500 coin blocks anyway.  Lots and lots of tiny blocks of coins keeps the vast majority of your weight on the network at all times, so you will be getting more blocks.  10 is the lowest the stake optimizer goes so set it there.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
For input splitting instructions, I posted this earlier on:

To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

A single address can hold all of your blocks/inputs.
There is absolutely no advantage to holding the split coins in multiple addresses.

Happy Staking!

Activity: 700

Pages:
Jump to: