Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 9. (Read 194399 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Enhance coin control and you will see your coin age.
Coin age timer in main wallet window can decrease faster than real time.
You can also check the staking explorer.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
WTF is up with wallet? I downloaded and synced wallet awhile ago. I was staking but had to shut down my computer. Now it says it'll be two days before I stake when before I shut down it was 2 hours. Does coin age reset to zero when wallet is shut down?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 364
I agree, this is a very nice coin to be held, just hoping that devs make some times to stop by  Smiley

Quotient is a really cool project!

I see you are a XMG fan

I consider XMG a great project with an epic community. XQN and XAI community's could learn something from XMG

Please elaborate. PM me if you need to if you don't want to do it here.Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
any updates for this coin?
None that I know of.
Dev is focused on building xai core.

so we need to wait til he finishes that?

well i just hope he doesnt abandon this coin.

No need to wait around we can all do our part to get the coin exposed while the dev gets the really hard part done.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I agree, this is a very nice coin to be held, just hoping that devs make some times to stop by  Smiley
Activity: 308
None that I know of.

so we need to wait til he finishes that?

well i just hope he doesnt abandon this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
None that I know of.
Activity: 308
Activity: 368
Activity: 448
crave thread crazy i came to bitstake thread for some peace and no trolls  Cry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi Cedric, been chatting with some friends lately and heard some good things about Blake and how light weight it is, and that XQN uses it for PoS hashing. I am looking through your source code and it appears that kernel hashing is still using standard SHA256. Am I missing something in the code?
Yes, you are missing something Wink  Do some more exploring...

Dev can you tell me that XQN wallet looks for kernel with blak hash or has it use ppcoin sha hash? Can you explain how it is working? I can have my ppcoin friends look at code if you want
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
I don't believe you know what you're talking about.
No disrespect intended, but you seem to invade threads with unfounded accusations.
I remember you accusing another developer and you had those accusations thrown in your face.
How long have you been coding for if you don't mind me asking?

If you have any questions for me, feel free to contact me outside of this thread.
legendary

This a repeat of what went down with iGotSpots?
Seems very similiar.  Kiss

Care to link me? I don't know what you are talking about.

You can go find it yourself. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I actually have no idea, but no worries. Good talking to you sir. I am sure I won't be the last one asking this question while the OP says that "stake mining" uses  Blake. Just a simple miscommunication it looks like, I am deeply sorry if i offended you by asking a question to the developer of the coin...

I don't believe you know what you're talking about.
No disrespect intended, but you seem to invade threads with unfounded accusations.
I remember you accusing another developer and you had those accusations thrown in your face.
How long have you been coding for if you don't mind me asking?

legendary
Blockchain Developer

Seems very similiar.  Kiss

I actually have no idea, but no worries. Good talking to you sir. I am sure I won't be the last one asking this question while the OP says that "stake mining" uses  Blake. Just a simple miscommunication it looks like, I am deeply sorry if i offended you by asking a question to the developer of the coin...
legendary

legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary
Hi Cedric, been chatting with some friends lately and heard some good things about Blake and how light weight it is, and that XQN uses it for PoS hashing. I am looking through your source code and it appears that kernel hashing is still using standard SHA256. Am I missing something in the code?
Ahh i figured it out. You are still doing the PoS kernel hashing in SHA256, and are only hashing the block header in Blake. Ok I was under the impression that the actual kernel hashing was blake Tongue

Case solved!

legendary
Blockchain Developer
Ahh i figured it out. You are still doing the PoS kernel hashing in SHA256, and are only hashing the block header in Blake. Ok I was under the impression that the actual kernel hashing was blake Tongue

Case solved!
Activity: 270
Pages:
Jump to: