Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 48. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs
I confirm participation. Wink

The campaign is closed with this last entry. Exactly 100 entries registered. Thanks everyone.

So did I get accepted then ? I don't see my name on this googledoc list... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mzHjN9cqPTJ0BXjTUM7eq2e4Uzp2qIweRIWXIbHzHvo/edit#gid=289752854

You are in Smiley I'll add you to the list

Whoo hooo things are going great for me early this morning on Bitcoin Halving day Grin

Now to sit on whatever XRE comes my way Smiley
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team

The campaign is closed with this last entry. Exactly 100 entries registered. Thanks everyone.

So did I get accepted then ? I don't see my name on this googledoc list... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mzHjN9cqPTJ0BXjTUM7eq2e4Uzp2qIweRIWXIbHzHvo/edit#gid=289752854

You are in Smiley I'll add you to the list
RevolverCoin Team
The campaigns are finished tonight and the results will be announced tomorrow. Funds will be released tomorrow as well. Stay tuned!
Fweebs

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com

yay, when are funds going to be released? just curious. I will hold mine.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Just as I was posting, dammit oh well, goodluck everyone.

Load those 6 shots up Cheesy
RevolverCoin Team

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This is my confirmation to the participation of the giveaway.
Activity: 140
POPULOUS
Fweebs
I'll be part of the giveaway Smiley What do I have to do ? Do I just say I wan't to be part of the XRE Giveaway before it closes ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
waste of code
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
I would like to participate in the giveaway and I would also like one of the Team Members
to contact us.
Activity: 158
posting to confirm that I want to participate in the giveaway . thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I receive a message from dev , but my address for XRE on http://platform.revolvercoin.org/#/project/revolver-giveaway?_k=2ph3lc is ok .
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
any news to Yobit Listing  Wink

dev said today was the last day, so I hope it would be pretty soon
Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
any news to Yobit Listing  Wink
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Please, can someone tell me what is the break even price for the miners? Thanks in advance
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I confirm my particpation. I've added an home-made signature too, but was limited due to my low rank.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Submitted the form....... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hi all, I wasn't real sure about giving the details required for the Giveaway Campaign but decided it may be a good thing to see actual community participation in Revolver Coin.
So here is my conformation for entry submitted. Good luck for all in future.
Pages:
Jump to: