Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 49. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
This is my confirmation to the participation of the giveaway.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
can't wait for tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
caeruleum arca archa
Entry submitted. Still watching this coin (albeit from a distance Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Important!

In the Giveaway campaign there are some records still not approved among applicants. It is required to be confirmed if you are a real XRE giveaway user and not some random account on forum.
Please check the giveaway list
If your record is not approved, please add your submitted XRE address as a signature or BTC address to your Bitcointalk profile (Profile/Forum Profile Information/Bitcoin address).
We check and approve records once a day.

Done  Grin
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team
Guys, only 1 day left for both campaigns so please make sure you attended and you missed nothing.
Tomorrow by the end of the day we will freeze payments and mark campaigns as completed.

This is an important note for those who have registered as giveaway applicants and have not been approved: please follow the instructions on the campaign's webpage and add your registered XRE address to your profile. If you are not approved, your record will be excluded from the giveaway distribution list.

Come on guys! Don't forget to take part in campaigns! Only one day left

"Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And for the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry..."  Grin

C'mon richlist, lets do it! Smiley
RevolverCoin Team
This is a little message to say I registered in the giveaway. That's all I need to do or is there something else ?

Since you've sent a message here I see this is your profile, so it is ok with your application. Approved Wink

So we need to post a message here ? Hopefully this little check before disconnecting saved me Grin ! This is my confirmation to the participation of the giveaway.

Forum admin definitely won't be happy with this  Smiley
Guys, please just use an XRE signature or put XRE instead of BTC profile. That would be much better.

This is my confirmation to the participation of the giveaway.

Approved!
Activity: 391
This is a little message to say I registered in the giveaway. That's all I need to do or is there something else ?

Since you've sent a message here I see this is your profile, so it is ok with your application. Approved Wink

So we need to post a message here ? Hopefully this little check before disconnecting saved me Grin ! This is my confirmation to the participation of the giveaway.
RevolverCoin Team

Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev
Guys, only 1 day left for both campaigns so please make sure you attended and you missed nothing.
Tomorrow by the end of the day we will freeze payments and mark campaigns as completed.

This is an important note for those who have registered as giveaway applicants and have not been approved: please follow the instructions on the campaign's webpage and add your registered XRE address to your profile. If you are not approved, your record will be excluded from the giveaway distribution list.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
News for good exchange ? ( bittrex - poloniex - yobit ) .
RevolverCoin Team
RevolverCoin Team
Important!

In the Giveaway campaign there are some records still not approved among applicants. It is required to be confirmed if you are a real XRE giveaway user and not some random account on forum.
If your record is not approved, please add your submitted XRE address as a signature or BTC address to your Bitcointalk profile (Profile/Forum Profile Information/Bitcoin address).

I did it and i hope that my newbie account will approved for giveaway  Smiley

Approved
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Important!

I did it and i hope that my newbie account will approved for giveaway  Smiley
Activity: 176
I agree the price is really good right now, but why so low? It is getting close to DGB price, but with much less supply.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
RevolverCoin Team
Important!

Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
The price is low this time  Smiley good to buy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
100sat is good support.
I think we will not see the price significantly below this level.
RevolverCoin Team

Looks promising  Cool
What do you think?

Those candlesticks with very long wicks scares me, they are the signs of trying & failing to steady up the price.

That's exactly what happens to a new coin on a tiny exchange - when the price grows, multipools consider to start mining the coin and dump prices to support levels.
You see, I put a double bottom pattern which might satisfy your concerns
Pages:
Jump to: