Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 46. (Read 164987 times)

ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Yobit GO GO GO  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
waiting Twitter Campaign promo
ret
if pay 0.1BTC for coin listed = 4-7business day and coin will added...
Soon.

https://twitter.com/yobitexchange

Get a loan and buy XRE
http://fast-loan.comli.com/    Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Any news about day of Yobit tradings open?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Anyone ever had the error message "Transaction too large" in the wallet?  I'm unable to move my coins because of this error. (Ive rebooted and all), should i rebuild the database?

you probably have received many small transaction to your address go in Setting > Options > Wallet and check the box of Enable coin control features with this option you can selectively pick various inputs and stay under the size limit on 1000 bytes.

Ok im affraid thiswont do it, ive got 840 transactions for a totalaa of 124KB, if the max is 1K im in for a long ride posting that one by one.  XRe has 1K for each blocks?   Isn't this very small?  Its like what 7-8 transactions in total?
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Anyone ever had the error message "Transaction too large" in the wallet?  I'm unable to move my coins because of this error. (Ive rebooted and all), should i rebuild the database?

you probably have received many small transaction to your address go in Setting > Options > Wallet and check the box of Enable coin control features with this option you can selectively pick various inputs and stay under the size limit on 1000 bytes.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Team
Anyone ever had the error message "Transaction too large" in the wallet?  I'm unable to move my coins because of this error. (Ive rebooted and all), should i rebuild the database?

There are few options available. Since RevolverCoin is built on Bitcoin you can google the problem and select the best option for you.
PM me if you still don't know how to fix this 
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Anyone ever had the error message "Transaction too large" in the wallet?  I'm unable to move my coins because of this error. (Ive rebooted and all), should i rebuild the database?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
buy coins, as they are so cheap
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
thanks for this info let me check it also, i want to have some so i'll try using this.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Only on yobit ? .
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team
yep, Yobit and more promo campaigns are coming soon.

Furthermore we are working on a new innovative project based on RevolverCoin.
I cannot disclose any details for now, but an announcement will be made in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes, if AMD miner gets optimized soon.
ret
Revolvercoin will shoot to 1000sat Cool or above.
ret
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi guy's!
What news?
Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Pages:
Jump to: