Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 64. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I do 360 with
On all 8 cores? O.C?
I'm using stock 4.0 - 4.1 because of temps, 7 cores. Sometime on a good day it hits 312KH/s yes !
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Wolf0 if you are not interested to optimize miner, what is the reason for your famous person to post in this thread? Investments, free time for spending or ? I don't want to be rude, just curiosity.  Cheesy

Because I came to the thread and looked over the SGMiner to think about it. Decided not to at this time.

will  you optimize the cpuminer?

I already optimized the cpuminer, doubled the speed.

What is the optimum commandline parameter in the batch for an FX 8350? I'm using cpuminer-amd.exe -t 7 -s 3 .....
Is there anything i'm missing because i'm only getting 300KH/s, is this the optimum speed?

I do 360 with
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what is "tail emission" in the op?

tail emission 2xre/block
Wolf0 if you are not interested to optimize miner, what is the reason for your famous person to post in this thread? Investments, free time for spending or ? I don't want to be rude, just curiosity.  Cheesy

Because I came to the thread and looked over the SGMiner to think about it. Decided not to at this time.

will  you optimize the cpuminer?

What is the optimum commandline parameter in the batch for an FX 8350? I'm using cpuminer-amd.exe -t 7 -s 3 .....
Is there anything i'm missing because i'm only getting 300KH/s, is this the optimum speed?
Activity: 44

each income is 128 coins, seems like a guy mining in a private pool……

Suprnova has 1.3 GH and Zpool has 900 MH. That's pretty much all of it.. there is no private pool

so  ,how to explain that guy's income?  like get one block every time,  but xre doesn't support solo mining
the pool eat coins?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Wolf0 if you are not interested to optimize miner, what is the reason for your famous person to post in this thread? Investments, free time for spending or ? I don't want to be rude, just curiosity.  Cheesy

will  you optimize the cpuminer?

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

Suprnova has 1.3 GH and Zpool has 900 MH. That's pretty much all of it.. there is no private pool

legendary
Nice seeing you here, it's great seeing a legend in our midst. If you ever plan on making an optimized miner or bin I'm sure its going to rock!!!! Grin
If you are going to or when you get to making one please include optimizations for pitcairn cards, they are a dying breed. That's all a humble scrubble is asking for Roll Eyes. You can make it FLY!!!!

also for a strange reason i'm getting less than the correct reward for this coin, on all pool, i can't fucking be that unlucky

Maybe you are confusing x11 calculations with x11evo calc's... its much slower

it's not that hard to calculate the reward, just divide your hash from the net and then divide the result from the the total coins per day which is 1440*128

and i'm not getting that value at all

Private pool isn't something thatttttt bad lol.At least sad for miner,but does nothing to the price or confidence so far i've seen. XVC have private pool since beggining and it goes many time to 50-60k,already stable 18-22k,don't forget it start like xre at 1k  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Nice seeing you here, it's great seeing a legend in our midst. If you ever plan on making an optimized miner or bin I'm sure its going to rock!!!! Grin
If you are going to or when you get to making one please include optimizations for pitcairn cards, they are a dying breed. That's all a humble scrubble is asking for Roll Eyes. You can make it FLY!!!!

also for a strange reason i'm getting less than the correct reward for this coin, on all pool, i can't fucking be that unlucky

it's not that hard to calculate the reward, just divide your hash from the net and then divide the result from the the total coins per day which is 1440*128

and i'm not getting that value at all
legendary

no reason to make it anymore, it's not even that profitable, and this without amd in play

right now etheruem is still better than this, unless this skyrocket to 2k satoshi of course....

you talk like its mighty not possible to break that 2k satoshi and get ppl working on miner. did we need to wait 10-15k to get correct miner ? the answer is no.

This coin deserve better miner,its so much cold compare to ETH,and the potential itself of the coin.

I hope wolf will make an AMD optimised miner for X11 evo

thanks in advance wolf Smiley
Hmmm interesting.

the 1st richlist in blockexplorer is the pool? Grin Grin Grin

No

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Wolf0 if you are not interested to optimize miner, what is the reason for your famous person to post in this thread? Investments, free time for spending or ? I don't want to be rude, just curiosity.  Cheesy

will  you optimize the cpuminer?

For what? Were I going to mess with it, I'd do the GPU miner.

no reason to make it anymore, it's not even that profitable, and this without amd in play

right now etheruem is still better than this, unless this skyrocket to 2k satoshi of course....

The coin is still a baby, but looks like a mighty one. It's already at 1k satoshi in a few days, the reason it is so low is because guys want to buy cheap from fast dumpers. When the dust settles it might be like ethereum or who knows maybe even better.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

No

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

Activity: 23
There is hope for amd community, thank you Wolf0
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: