Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 60. (Read 164987 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Bitcoin rally is over, now is the time to buy forks  Smiley.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Guys, we are actively working on our platform and are getting close to releasing first version. Current ETA is next Wednesday.
More details to be revealed soon. Stay tuned!
what platform ? the content(video&music)platform?
Activity: 68
Guys, we are actively working on our platform and are getting close to releasing first version. Current ETA is next Wednesday.

Thanks for the answer , I would have hurried in your place bids in the 160 is ridiculous . and network capacity dropped 2 times
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev
Activity: 74
no ico?GOOD!!  IWATCH THIS
Activity: 60
@Dev,what's the status of development roadmap ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
the price is so low ,and no more news ,,, I have stopped mining
Activity: 63
yes it seriously need to get out of those small exchange, or the price will remain there forever

people are unwilling to put high amount on a not well famous exchnage
yobit-->bittrex-->poloniex  Grin
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
300s is a good price to buy.

Good price to buy but a crazy price to sell, if etoque is here I recommend to buy while its sub par Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
300s is a good price to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Damn at this point people still considering selling?

Barneyy

those are panic seller, that are jumping on bitcoin, which is actually making each coin more valuable since it's skyrocketing

also miners with very cheap electricity dump at any price

for example someone with 0.01 cent in electricity, basically make profit on every shitcoin in this section...

Sure,but those people are rare still,and,im pretty sure miner with free electricity and half brain will still goes over ETH,largely the most profitable by far away

At this point it just make no sense at all selling coin. Im trying to get everything in a picture of proportion,it might be early november 2013 and we're buying dogecoin at 8 satoshi and feel doomed because btc up.

Everything still goes up in long run.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Barneyy

those are panic seller, that are jumping on bitcoin, which is actually making each coin more valuable since it's skyrocketing

also miners with very cheap electricity dump at any price

for example someone with 0.01 cent in electricity, basically make profit on every shitcoin in this section...
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev

Barneyy

At this price I buy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

Barneyy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
tx bathrobehero Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yes it seriously need to get out of those small exchange, or the price will remain there forever

people are unwilling to put high amount on a not well famous exchnage
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Poloenix or yobit or bittrex exchange when ? .
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
thanks for the pint, else the XRE one is 1D7Zd2zpDu6uN4XomgDYaHRm5tTAPbGnEk Wink

Hey Epsylon3, sent you 5k as a thank you for your public miner:

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/XRE?txid=0ed5e55317b68dbf4dc0a51c637465afd7b413f33a14cc0849976c28225a0a2f

Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 150
caeruleum arca archa
With nvidia gtx950 i have 4060 kh/s is correct ? im use ccminer-1-8-dev-fork-by-tpruvot-with-x11-evo-support .
Sounds about right — my 970's get 7.5MH/s each (no o/c) with the same miner. Interesting that the evo version only takes 500-600KH/s off the normal x11 hashrate for these cards.

Wishing this coin luck for success, being a former musician (until the bills needed to be paid with a real job)
Activity: 59
Without a bigger exchange,the price is impossible to rise
Pages:
Jump to: