Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 9. (Read 164937 times)

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
first milestone 1 Mio dollars of marketcap surpassed and voumes up to 50k dollars  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/revolvercoin/
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Team
First page needs to be rewritten in the pools section. Only 2 pools are active, even dev's pool is empty.
Also I agree that some bounty programs, giveaways and signature campaign can be helpful for envolving and attracting more concerment.

Official pool is also active, and it is especially useful when there are issues with other pools.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Mmm I suppose I did jump onto this in train at the right moment this time, guys don't disappoint me Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
well http://yiimp.eu/ is active and hashrate is increasing, so I think it's better to jump on the boat asap
Activity: 16
First page needs to be rewritten in the pools section. Only 2 pools are active, even dev's pool is empty.
Also I agree that some bounty programs, giveaways and signature campaign can be helpful for envolving and attracting more concerment.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
guys,mining xre with 1060 6G,is it profitble to compare to mining ETH?
Activity: 146
Merit: 111
Sell book passed from 1.8Mio in sells to 1.4Mio the supply is reducing, people who buy doesn't seems interested in sell at an higher price for now, very interesting  Grin

yeah, and look at sell book after 500sat..it's so thin..they are maybe the last cheap XRE?!
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I must say mining this coin is becoming interesting by the day, since it's rising in pricing on cryptopia.
I hope difficulty stays the same a while longer.
legendary
Sell book passed from 1.8Mio in sells to 1.4Mio the supply is reducing, people who buy doesn't seems interested in sell at an higher price for now, very interesting  Grin
seems that people are getting more and more interest in this project! 1.5 volume and 230 sat in cryptopia.

to the moon!
Chad Hodler since 2013
Ok I think I've already messed up too much this thread with my stupid questions, I joined the slack http://www.revolvercoin.org/slack-invite as the 111th member so I can bother someone in there instead Cheesy
legendary
too many people are pushing to enter in the cryptosphere, cryptopia require a bunch of money to be added as cryptocurreny today  Grin
Chad Hodler since 2013
Cryptopia is experiencing HUGE increase of new user registrations lately and they are struggling to handle the new traffic, so we must bare with them until they manage to upgrade their servers. This is the latest news from Cryptopia's founder:

Letter From The Founders
My name is Rob Dawson, or probably better known as "Hex", and I am one of the two Co-Founders of Cryptopia. Adam ("sa_ddam213") and I started Cryptopia as a hobby, largely due to our own negative experiences with other exchanges and a desire to build the website that we ourselves wanted to use. 6 months into development we founded and incorporated Cryptopia as a company, and after 12 months of development the site went live into production for the first time in December 2014. For the first 2 years the company consisted soley of Adam and myself, working our regular full times jobs and dedicating our spare time and income to Cryptopia, and while we were proud of our growth and what we were achieving it was not even a drop compared to what we've experienced in the last 6 months, let lone the last week. Roughly this time last year Adam and I being well into having quit our jobs to work on Cryptopia full time and running low on savings and resources had a very real conversation about whether or not we should shut Cryptopia down, we had a modest 30,000 users, with an average of 2,000 concurrent user sessions at any given time, and averaged about 300 BTC in trade volume a day; we were proud of what we had achieved, but at the time it simply wasn't sustainable with our dwindling resources.

Obviously we didn't shut down Cryptopia in January 2017, thanks to an investment we were able to keep pushing through. By the 1st of December we hit 500,000 users. On the 31st of December we hit 1,000,000 users. By the 3rd of January we hit 1,100,000 users. By the 4th of January even with registrations disabled for 3 hours, we hit 1,200,000 users. With registrations paused again we're now sitting at 1,400,000 users. We've gone from just 2 people to over 50 people including contractors and consultants and we're looking to at the very least double that as soon as we can, but that also brings with it its own set of hurdles. I mention all of this only to give context as I would like to acknowledge the complaints and concerns about our level of service. We are aware that our level of service has been suffering, but that is not due to any complacency on our part, rest assured that we are hiring people, and developing the processes to manage those people to grow with the demand we're facing and scale as best as we can. Please bear with us, as we know how frustrating it can be for users involved in issues impacting their ability to transact freely, but we're in an unprecedented time with adoption and interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain surging and Cryptopia is dedicated to being a quality service provider in this evolving landscape.

Thank you for supporting Cryptopia and being a part of our community.
legendary
Cryptopia promptly solved the problem the wallet is again connected and synced to the chain
I sent cryptopia support an email. Their wallet currently has 0 connections, I emailed them all the connections that my wallet currently has and hopefully they can update their nodes soon. Make sure you check the connect count on cryptopia before sending or withdrawing any coins.

any update regarding the connections on cryptopia?
I sent cryptopia support an email. Their wallet currently has 0 connections, I emailed them all the connections that my wallet currently has and hopefully they can update their nodes soon. Make sure you check the connect count on cryptopia before sending or withdrawing any coins.

thanks for the info

meanwhile the price is heading towards 200 sat, and imho it's still a discount price for a 22millions supply coin with active devs
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
price up to 150  Grin

yeah! and volume is increasing aswell, I decided to put one of my rigs on this coin and hold for a brighter future
Chad Hodler since 2013
There's a miner for amd you can give a try

https://github.com/RevolverCoin/sgminer/releases/tag/5.1.1.1

Ok thanks it seems to be working, my hashrate is 1.7Mh/s and I have the feeling that it sucks big time, I'll try to pile up a decent amount though for a week or so and see how it goes.
price up to 150  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: