Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 13. (Read 164937 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How long ICO will run dev?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
So what's going on here? The coin is still alive and the dev's are still working?  Smiley

yes the DEV work is still on, apparently the simulation in real time which does not shorten the matter
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
So what's going on here? The coin is still alive and the dev's are still working?  Smiley
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
right now it's pretty quiet, just a long update on Github https://github.com/RevolverCoin/SupportSimulation

The team is still not satisfied so there's a delay in the Rodmap!

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
the only thing you can do is add it to the exclusion list, it's the same for me with kaspersky generally every miner is considered a trojan you can't do much about it.
Activity: 4
Re: Trojan

I was not having any problem with trojan before but after downloading from https://github.com/RevolverCoin/sgminer/releases/tag/5.1.1.1 
the ccminer version 1.8 by tpruvot  with  X11 evo support for windows.... the Windows Defender read trojan.... i ran scan and quarantined.... I deleted thw whole folder and downloaded from another cpu the cc miner that was not having problem... but it is now being read as trojan..... any ideas and solution will be very much appreciated....
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Blessings and good health to all. Hope to make my grandson's kids gazillionaires from this one.  Shocked
legendary
some update by devs, the research whitepaper seems really close Cool

https://twitter.com/RevolverCoin/status/918144688338677768
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team
Have anybody any nodes to sync wallet?

Aren't those from OP working?

addnode=46.101.203.226
addnode=178.62.66.124
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=37.59.21.58
addnode=78.94.32.195
Activity: 319
Have anybody any nodes to sync wallet?
A few months ago these were worth 10 for a penny, Now 2 for a penny. imagine 5 years from now when 1 sat might be worth a penny. Holding micro penny currencies now may end up being a wise investment. IM back to number 52 on the rich list  Wink. Who ever you are in the 50th spot, I'm sorry, you got to go.... Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
24h volume is $5 according to CMC at the moment. You can achieve a lot with a couple of grand  Grin
Someone brought a couple grand to the market and had no trouble finding sellers. In fact nearly mugged Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
Hello everyone

Because my mother tongue is not English, it may not be a correct question
Is it really possible to introduce segweit to 2018 / Q1?
Also, suddenly I am surprised that the diff value has more than triple the usual.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Yeah and there is only 1.93 btc untill 497 sat... and 10 btc till to 5700 sat
legendary
i see 800k XRE for 3,6 BTC until 500 satoshi, beyond that limit there aren't many XREs available we must remember that the supply is only 22Mio and that sum is close to the emission of a year of mining, without considering the difficulty Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
there's a nice buy wall for a dump  Grin

Lol actually there is more attractive and small sell wall rather buy wall. And probably people will start xre now because btc is dropping
legendary
there's a nice buy wall for a dump  Grin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

[/quote]

Sell your XRE's and go out of the project if you can not wait then you keep your nerves.

Cheesy Grin Wink
[/quote]

Propably the best thing you can do right now.....
Pages:
Jump to: