Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 11. (Read 164937 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Exus, with 1070 i'm getting about 11MH, you should use alexis miner for best performance

Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Pretty similar for mining efficiency and consume to the x11 but asic resistant  Grin

Wow, the asic resistant part is probably the best. No more farms tearing down the network!
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Pretty similar for mining efficiency and consume to the x11 but asic resistant  Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 111
How is the nvidia mining with this x11evo algo? I never tried it...
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I've read the article https://medium.com/@BarneyHill/decentralized-reward-platform-cae975b6a2d and I find the project fascinating. Lucky for me I still can mine this coin, and it's still cheap.

Can't wait to read the whitepaper though!
legendary
Damn the news are leaking fast out the slack  Tongue
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I heard very interesting news about XRE.

Is the new whitepaper expected for Q1 2018?
Activity: 146
Merit: 111
Interesting project, low supply and supercheap! I'm going to buy some
legendary
join the slack guys http://revolvercoin.org/slack-invite it's dev team favourite news channel  Wink
Seems a good project to invest some hashing power, will redirect my rig to this coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Happy new Year for all.
This project needs more visibility in the crypto space

are right, but it takes a bit more for a project without ICQ without Mega Pusch that's fine.

When the facts come, everything is forgotten again and the XRE back in crypto space.

Only SCAM projects push, advertise and bring nothing.

I have not seen that at XRE yet, while the project is not the fastest, it's the only way to achieve sustainability

Cool

Fair enough.
Take care

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Happy new Year for all.

are right, but it takes a bit more for a project without ICQ without Mega Pusch that's fine.

When the facts come, everything is forgotten again and the XRE back in crypto space.

Only SCAM projects push, advertise and bring nothing.

I have not seen that at XRE yet, while the project is not the fastest, it's the only way to achieve sustainability

Cool

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Happy new Year for all.
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Happy New Year Chitcoiners! Happy to hang out with ya here on Skidrow! Shocked
Hello Revolver Coin community ---

Revolver Coin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Merry Christmas Chitcoiners! Yes I was a Chitcoiner with 2 gpu's from day 1. Sad so sad...
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Team

Exactly!
raskill, you can mine or buy as much XRE as you want and do the huge dump by yourself  Smiley
He did not mine the coins Nimrod that is another big lie of Bernard's. He gets a portion automatically forever. That's a little tid bit little of you know. He has dumped them from day 1. His little cash cow he copied and put to work milking it everyday from you numnuts...
The community is too small to not know what is going on and who dumps and so on. You probably didn't follow the XRE network from the very beginning. Chill Winston!
STFU, The dumping is the so called DEV and always has been the DEV. He is the only one keeping the network going!  Dumping the proceeds continually for BTC! GOT IT? HE will suck it to 1 sat and continue to dump the proceeds. Copycat Dev's are just that. Cant code, just copy...end of sad story....pull the plug
the team is small, there is 0 promo nobody asked u to be here . even if it was the dev whats the problem ? he mined the coins just like the rest

Exactly!
raskill, you can mine or buy as much XRE as you want and do the huge dump by yourself  Smiley
He did not mine the coins Nimrod that is another big lie of Bernard's. He gets a portion automatically forever. That's a little tid bit little of you know. He has dumped them from day 1. His little cash cow he copied and put to work milking it everyday from you numnuts...
Activity: 9
Well, thanks for being annoying.
Fortunately for sellers there are still people with the brains of a box of rocks to buy off the sell side. IF their brain was in a sap suckers head it would definitely fly backwards! Enjoy...
Pages:
Jump to: