Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 105. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
What's with Russians trying to ruin everything?  We get it,  you live in a third world country and your life sucks - stop trying to bring other's down with you.

You are harsh and your words isn't true, because I'm living in Russia and my life is doing well. You should better stop watching your TV until it's too late.

Eh,  it isn't a generalization to all Russians or people living in Russia.   There are good and bad folks everywhere.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
кAцaп abudfv2008, yжe и здecь вcex зaдoлбaл !!! нe нyжнo здecь никoмy пoмoгaть. Teбя пpямым тeкcтoм пocылaют нaxep!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin дятeл Grin
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
What's with Russians trying to ruin everything?  We get it,  you live in a third world country and your life sucks - stop trying to bring other's down with you.

You are harsh and your words isn't true, because I'm living in Russia and my life is doing well. You should better stop watching your TV until it's too late.

I am part Russian and wouldn't make fun of other countries just because either. But yeah check out XSH.  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

It also seems like people dont know what a premine is. A premine is the genesis block being worth a crap. That didnt happen. That is obvious from the explorer
Yes fools like this explanation of premine. Grin Have you ever heard about hidden premine? 8K in first days with faulty common pools - thats it, obviously.  Grin

Way to go Elmer FUD. Are you saying the linux wallet could not be mined to solo? There are some smaller GPU miners that were doing just that. Why do you need a pool to mine XSH again? Crickets on Dev splitting the top 5 wallets now?  Roll Eyes
I'm sorry but I can't help you, if you don't understand that 8000coins with superfast blocks at the beginning is hidden premine. Yes someone else could also mine but there were a lot of problems on this way: with pools - few algos were available (actually 1 or 2), too many orfans etc. So who has the advantage to mine first? Of course dev - thats why it is called hidden premine.
It is common practice - no pools, no miners, no wallets, delays with ann etc. These are the means to get hidden premine. Choose any and you will get it.

P.S. Now dev is very busy patching vulnerabilities in his copypasta code Grin

Superfast blocks to mine that anyone reading the ANN could mine, was unfair. Got it.

Now you are basically calling the king of crypto, Bitcoin a scam. Not to mention Ethereum as well. And basically every other POW based coin without instamine protection for the first 100% of the mineable blocks.

First block mined. That address's second block mined was at height 191.
I see that you avoid 8K coins per block at the beginning compared to equivalent of 80coins now - yes it becomes not so comfortable to explain "no hidden premine".  Grin

I said Bitcoin and Ethereum too. Please quote me on calling Bitcoin and Ethereum scams for blocks halving and difficulty increases.  Shocked

edit: Here is a clock for those wondering what I am talking about.
http://bitcoinclock.com/
Merit: 102
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
It also seems like people dont know what a premine is. A premine is the genesis block being worth a crap. That didnt happen. That is obvious from the explorer
Yes fools like this explanation of premine. Grin Have you ever heard about hidden premine? 8K in first days with faulty common pools - thats it, obviously.  Grin

Way to go Elmer FUD. Are you saying the linux wallet could not be mined to solo? There are some smaller GPU miners that were doing just that. Why do you need a pool to mine XSH again? Crickets on Dev splitting the top 5 wallets now?  Roll Eyes
I'm sorry but I can't help you, if you don't understand that 8000coins with superfast blocks at the beginning is hidden premine. Yes someone else could also mine but there were a lot of problems on this way: with pools - few algos were available (actually 1 or 2), too many orfans etc. So who has the advantage to mine first? Of course dev - thats why it is called hidden premine.
It is common practice - no pools, no miners, no wallets, delays with ann etc. These are the means to get hidden premine. Choose any and you will get it.

Superfast blocks to mine that anyone reading the ANN could mine, was unfair. Got it.

Now you are basically calling the king of crypto, Bitcoin a scam. Not to mention Ethereum as well. And basically every other POW based coin without instamine protection for the first 100% of the mineable blocks.

I see that you avoid 8K coins per block at the beginning compared to equivalent of 80coins now - yes it becomes not so comfortable to explain "no hidden premine".  Grin
Merit: 22
has this project the WP?
Yes fools like this explanation of premine. Grin Have you ever heard about hidden premine? 8K in first days with faulty common pools - thats it, obviously.  Grin

Way to go Elmer FUD. Are you saying the linux wallet could not be mined to solo? There are some smaller GPU miners that were doing just that. Why do you need a pool to mine XSH again? Crickets on Dev splitting the top 5 wallets now?  Roll Eyes

are you interested in this coin mate?

have you invested in it?
I already said - have kilotons of XSH to dump in fools hands.  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Guys! abudfv2008 literally answering to some guy in russian that his spreading FUD to lower the xsh price to buy it up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25430591

So even abudfv2008 is positive regarding this project.

HAHAHAHA nice catch!!  Grin

abudfv, go home.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

are you interested in this coin mate?

have you invested in it?

bloody btc won't confirm. want to buy more. come onnnnnnn

BTC always moving slower when trying to scoop up a coin quick.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Guys! abudfv2008 literally answering to some guy in russian that his spreading FUD to lower the xsh price to buy it up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25430591

So even abudfv2008 is positive regarding this project.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
bloody btc won't confirm. want to buy more. come onnnnnnn
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

You got it wrong, this is Proof of Work, not Proof of Tears.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

It could be instamine, but I see that you don't feel the difference between premine and instamine. There was no hidden launch or so, every single miner had the same opportunity to mine XSH. Missed the train? Your problem. And yes, I guess, that developer mined his own coin, but who cares? Only you. So called Satoshi owns about million of BTC, go and call it scam.

Some people are spreading FUD just to buy cheaper, don't pay attention to them.

abudfv2008: У тeбя нacтoлькo пpигopeлo oт нeдoпoлyчeнныx 3к шилдoв c пyлa, чтo yжe двa мecяцa бoмбит? Зaкoнчил бы yжe пoзopитьcя.
Чy xepнeй cтpaдaeшь. Цeнник вниз дaвлю - пoкyпaть нaдo  Grin

Уймиcь yжe, мaмкин мaнипyлятop  Grin Grin Grin
Hy вoн c ~115 yжe нижe 80 cxoдили. Дaвим дaвим  Grin
Jump to: