Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 108. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
jeeeesus ...i wont quote because you know who i mean....what a poor soul this guy is...get a life man...everytime i enter this ann i see your negative nonsense .....don't like it? go...

65 satoshi traded. That's what happens in an illiquid market.

I'm going to hold on and ride through this dumping. The reason why is because I think the coin is good and the branding is good.

Keep working on the coin, continue marketing, and get it listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 112
I will buy more xsh in the future.the price is too high for me now.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
jeeeesus ...i wont quote because you know who i mean....what a poor soul this guy is...get a life man...everytime i enter this ann i see your negative nonsense .....don't like it? go...
MKU
Activity: 80
What 200sat you are talking about? This shitcoin value is 1sat for all 660ML.
I think you should just be quiet. You have done nothing but complain and insult. If you don't like Shield, then walk away from it. You don't have to be a part of this community. We want positive vibes in here, not negativity. You have added nothing of value to the discussion. Your intentions for being here are highly suspect.
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go.  Grin

P.S. Meanwhile smart guys are slowly dumping kilotons of shitXSH to investorsnot so smart people.  Grin

Seems like theres a lot of not so smart people to you in this world as Bitcoin, Etheruem etc are getting dumped - you should go and tell them too then
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I think you should just be quiet. You have done nothing but complain and insult. If you don't like Shield, then walk away from it. You don't have to be a part of this community. We want positive vibes in here, not negativity. You have added nothing of value to the discussion. Your intentions for being here are highly suspect.
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go.  Grin

P.S. Meanwhile smart guys are slowly dumping kilotons of shitXSH to investorsnot so smart people.  Grin
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

Don't worry about people like that. Naysayers and haters will always show up when a coin gets popular. Usually they are jealous or upset that they sold early or missed out.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
thelastman
i like this wanderful project!
the roadmap seen great  in the further! but the detail of the technique is not clear! maybe the dev team did not have the clear plan!
anyway, i would buy some and holding for a long time! keep up bro!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi can anyone, inform me the requirement for the masternode, and do you have masternode guideline to install the masternode in Linux VPS?
About masternode will be known in the third quarter of 2018! the number of coins is also unknown! say, about 500 000 XSH or less depends on the market price !!! All infa on the site and tweeter.
Now the coin will digest a new price, along with panic-stricken !!!! and let's go further on 200sat
The fact that you sold 20mln XSH for 1sat !!! It's your problems! anger from the rising price! you can still jump into the rocket, up to 1000sat Wink Wink
Activity: 117
Hi can anyone, inform me the requirement for the masternode, and do you have masternode guideline to install the masternode in Linux VPS?
Now the coin will digest a new price, along with panic-stricken !!!! and let's go further on 200sat
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Shield already has surpassed Verge in price. Verge is at 59 satoshi, and Shield is at 115 satoshi.

I am fully aware of this. You didn't see my qualifier?

When I said Shield would surpass Verge in price, I was referring to long term, not merely in the short term. In other words, my point was that from an investor's perspective, Shield appears to offer a better ROI.
abudfv2008: У тeбя нacтoлькo пpигopeлo oт нeдoпoлyчeнныx 3к шилдoв c пyлa, чтo yжe двa мecяцa бoмбит? Зaкoнчил бы yжe пoзopитьcя.
Чy xepнeй cтpaдaeшь. Цeнник вниз дaвлю - пoкyпaть нaдo  Grin
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Is there any idea of a timeline for shield to land on a "big" exchange...topia would be cool and bittrex a dream, there are any ideas devs?
Activity: 64
abudfv2008: У тeбя нacтoлькo пpигopeлo oт нeдoпoлyчeнныx 3к шилдoв c пyлa, чтo yжe двa мecяцa бoмбит? Зaкoнчил бы yжe пoзopитьcя.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
make easy money don't seems you are in good coin....
but for now shield dev work great... release feature every week.. if you ask somithings he if can work on that thing.. 3 days ago i ask for qt wallet with new logo.. obviously it's not a priority but dev work on it and relase a new qt with new algo... this is not a race between two coins...

It is not for me ? lol.

I'm in Dash since Darkcoin Wink the first day (which mean i invest where the money grow a lot). I think you talk to the other dude.

I'll ask once again. Where is at least 1 example of hard work and not a simple copypasta?

Sometime you invest to get money, not because of hard work or to pay the dev.
Shitcoins doesn't need FUDers. They will drown themselves.

I see the one in your signature.  Smiley And I don't see any real reasons why altcommunitycoin is better than SHIELD, to be honest.
Oh - its simple - it just gives me 50$ a week for nothing Smiley

For nothing ? How many you invest and how many percent your coin had, to get only 50$ a week ?

I made more than 3k (3000€) in the 3 last weeks with XSH.

make easy money don't seems you are in good coin....
but for now shield dev work great... release feature every week.. if you ask somithings he if can work on that thing.. 3 days ago i ask for qt wallet with new logo.. obviously it's not a priority but dev work on it and relase a new qt with new algo... this is not a race between two coins...
fridayy release the qt with tor integrated.. come one for now apart small problems in the begin.. all work great... just my 2 cent opinion
I'll ask once again. Where is at least 1 example of hard work and not a simple copypasta?
Shitcoins doesn't need FUDers. They will drown themselves.

I see the one in your signature.  Smiley And I don't see any real reasons why altcommunitycoin is better than SHIELD, to be honest.
Oh - its simple - it just gives me 50$ a week for nothing Smiley

For nothing ? How many you invest and how many percent your coin had, to get only 50$ a week ?

I made more than 3k (3000€) in the 3 last weeks with XSH.
I mean 50$ for signature compaign.
Jump to: