Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 109. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Shitcoins doesn't need FUDers. They will drown themselves.

I see the one in your signature.  Smiley And I don't see any real reasons why altcommunitycoin is better than SHIELD, to be honest.
Oh - its simple - it just gives me 50$ a week for nothing Smiley

For nothing ? How many you invest and how many percent your coin had, to get only 50$ a week ?

I made more than 3k (3000€) in the 3 last weeks with XSH.

make easy money don't seems you are in good coin....
but for now shield dev work great... release feature every week.. if you ask somithings he if can work on that thing.. 3 days ago i ask for qt wallet with new logo.. obviously it's not a priority but dev work on it and relase a new qt with new algo... this is not a race between two coins...
fridayy release the qt with tor integrated.. come one for now apart small problems in the begin.. all work great... just my 2 cent opinion
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

I see the one in your signature.  Smiley And I don't see any real reasons why altcommunitycoin is better than SHIELD, to be honest.

For nothing ? How many you invest and how many percent your coin had, to get only 50$ a week ?

I made more than 3k (3000€) in the 3 last weeks with XSH.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

I was lucky enough and SHIELD already gave me way more for one week of mining in early stages.  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

I see the one in your signature.  Smiley And I don't see any real reasons why altcommunitycoin is better than SHIELD, to be honest.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
It seems like i sold a lot of my Shield too early.... I hope it was sold to a poor guy.

Shield and IntenseCoin are actually where people should invest.

Honesly if you have much money and don't know where to put the rest, come to Intense guys it's also a good project Wink (the vpn blockchain project)
1.000 satoshi Huh? when it will be?
  Roll Eyes

4-6 month from my opinion, if devs continue bringing fresh updates of their hard work. 1000 sat is piece of cake for this kind of coin. There will be some major ups and downs, but in global, we can reach 1000sat milestone Smiley
Have you seen at least 1 update of hard work? Which is not a simple copypasta?

Activity: 117
yes with masternode implementation the drop of coin for block 1000 sat (10 cent) it's not so unthinkable.. but guys stop talking about the price a moon talking.. focus on the new step for grow this coin.. i know it's difficult now becouse we are excited about this fantastic grow... but it is now rated shield it's a good coin.. focus on the future features and not on the price...

agree
well the fact that dev from the "parent coin" came here said ftw why the fork is cost more then his "papa" coins, makes me funny ))
it is so telling! well I guess he'd better do something to xvg, to stop that falling(
I think you simply can't count.
yes with masternode implementation the drop of coin for block 1000 sat (10 cent) it's not so unthinkable.. but guys stop talking about the price a moon talking.. focus on the new step for grow this coin.. i know it's difficult now becouse we are excited about this fantastic grow... but it is now rated shield it's a good coin.. focus on the future features and not on the price...
Oh man / Price is so stable at 100 sats .. this is awesome .

Bring in more people to this community !!
Yes yes - bring more investors. I have tons of ShitXSH to dump them  Grin
And so the FUD'ing starts, I hate you all like Cancer !
Yes yes - bring more investors. I have tons of ShitXSH to dump them  Grin
So what are you waiting for? C'mon, dump it now  Grin Grin Grin
Dumped a little. And XSH is below 100 sat. And only 2.5BTC in buy orders. Where are you - investors in XSH?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
  Roll Eyes

4-6 month from my opinion, if devs continue bringing fresh updates of their hard work. 1000 sat is piece of cake for this kind of coin. There will be some major ups and downs, but in global, we can reach 1000sat milestone Smiley
  Roll Eyes

I can sell you my XSH's for 1k satoshi each and we'll make it real.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
well the fact that dev from the "parent coin" came here said ftw why the fork is cost more then his "papa" coins, makes me funny ))
it is so telling! well I guess he'd better do something to xvg, to stop that falling(
dev always work ..never sleep never eat never make sex... it's always with the face on the code!!!!!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Looks like a promising project. Are there further information about the development team? I couldn´t find anything on their website.
Activity: 99
Yes yes - bring more investors. I have tons of ShitXSH to dump them  Grin
So what are you waiting for? C'mon, dump it now  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 119
this coin is just a poor clone of verge, and alot of pieces in the branch they cloned from were "development" and not an official release, which is why alot of you are having problems.

(also, none of the privacy features from verge have been brought here, as far as i can tell.)

if you notice, it's the same 5 algorithms as us, just less coins and 0 privacy features. https://github.com/vergecurrency/ or https://vergecurrency.com

come on over to a coin that has all this, and much much much much more.

Windows QT Wallet Works, Electrum Wallet Works, Android Wallet Works, POW works, on multiple pools. What exactly is not working? Interesting, a legendary member is trying to spread FUD. Seems a little cheesey to do that based on nothing.  If you want to help the community come over and mine and see that the algos work for yourself. https://xsh.umine.org/
Why it shouldn't work if it is a simple copypasta work. Those who smart enough can see that even with copypasta dev has problems with "development".

Very true but this dev is humble and methodical. Also, Shield has very good branding. The branding alone could make this a very decent coin. Furthermore, the number of coins available is high, but still very small in comparison to others.

I think both Verge and Shield have strong potential.

If you dump your coins, you might live to regret it.
Jump to: