Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 126. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would appreciate a link to step by step instructions on how to set up your wallets. Just providing a Zip file is not helpful, as most people (including myself), wouldn't know what to do with its contents. Remember: the more user friendly something is, the greater its potential for success will be.
Instructions are in the readme for the sources, and the other ones are just "find the exe file". if you are using a commandline wallet we are assuming you know how to opperate with a commandline
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Would appreciate a link to step by step instructions on how to set up your wallets. Just providing a Zip file is not helpful, as most people (including myself), wouldn't know what to do with its contents. Remember: the more user friendly something is, the greater its potential for success will be.

Tbh Im not an expert either, but you can download the QT wallet. It's really straighforward. Just download the wallet, wait the blockchain to be loaded and that's it. good to go.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Activity: 42
The Android wallet has been released and can be found on our website (click here for website)
Wow ! this is great news
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
The Android wallet has been released and can be found on our website (click here for website)

Great work. Congratulations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As the need for anonymity and secure usage of the internet has become more important than ever, and will likely become even more important in the coming years, SHIELD looks promising. As I am not a very tech savvy guy, I dont really understand all the tech talk in the thread. SHIELD is its own blockchain if I understood right?! Hope somebody enlights me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
yes this coin get some attention right now. just wait when the masternodes come then it will explode.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Why price going up? Any good news or what?

Possibly the release of an Android wallet if I read a page back.
Yea the Android wallet release somewhere in the next couple of hours AND the fact that this coin is still somehow a bit under the radar as it's still very new. Just wait until more news comes out about MasterNodes Cheesy
Activity: 280
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Activity: 64

Possibly the release of an Android wallet if I read a page back.
Activity: 32
Activity: 7
I'm looking at 100 sats soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Good luck on the 20 sats, right now I'm looking at 30 sats on Stocks Exchange Smiley
Activity: 66
Nice! Bought some XSH @11satoshis, and grabbing a few more @20 if possible.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Have had orders on 1,2,3 satoshi and only 3 was filled, so stop fud about 1 sat:)
Sorry for the late post here, like danspasiva said, we're releasing the Android wallet today at 19:00 CET. It won't be on the play store yet but you will be able to find it on our github (Or on our website.)

Official tweet
Activity: 72
Good news! Nice)))
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Android wallet being released in just a few hours or over the next day, looks really nice, kind of like a coinomi UI Cheesy  These devs don't sleep lol keep up the good work.
Activity: 390
Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!
XSH added to https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XSH.htm

I wouldnt recommend trading in this exchange.

Instead of 0.00000015 (15 sat) they are placing 0.000000151 (15.1 sat?) orders with one more decimals.

It can confuse people easily. Better stay away from that exchange! Use another.

that has always been known for ages. It's actually EXTREMELY useful for super low value coins.

how is this useful?

for example. coins that are worth nothing literally nothing on other pools can still go for several "mini" satoshi. DOGE trading and so on. it's pretty much a deep cheap coin trading tool. I don't use it but I know people who use coinsmarkets for that purpose.

i still dont see whats wrong with 0.00000015 or 0.00000002
Jump to: