Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 127. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!
XSH added to https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XSH.htm

I wouldnt recommend trading in this exchange.

Instead of 0.00000015 (15 sat) they are placing 0.000000151 (15.1 sat?) orders with one more decimals.

It can confuse people easily. Better stay away from that exchange! Use another.

that has always been known for ages. It's actually EXTREMELY useful for super low value coins.

how is this useful?

for example. coins that are worth nothing literally nothing on other pools can still go for several "mini" satoshi. DOGE trading and so on. it's pretty much a deep cheap coin trading tool. I don't use it but I know people who use coinsmarkets for that purpose.
dead or alive? the price seems is at rock bottom. -_-

you obviously don't know the excellent profit rock bottom coins can get you.

a 5 satoshi coin with a active community can easily go up X times.

hell the people who invested say a grand back when it was one satoshi have 15K now.

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Rock bottom was at 1 satoshi.
lol... did it even reach 1 satoshi?! Shocked

Yea, few weeks ago.
lol. I am out then. Tongue

I suggest you should be out of BTC because back then in 2012 it costs 0.002$. And now its 7400$.

Better stay away from it!

Good call! Now let's invest in a .com
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Yea, few weeks ago.
lol. I am out then. Tongue

I suggest you should be out of BTC because back then in 2012 it costs 0.002$. And now its 7400$.

Better stay away from it!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Activity: 298

Yea, few weeks ago.

Activity: 298

Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!

Instead of 0.00000015 (15 sat) they are placing 0.000000151 (15.1 sat?) orders with one more decimals.

that has always been known for ages. It's actually EXTREMELY useful for super low value coins.

how is this useful?
Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
As mentioned before, it would be good to have XSH listed on a better exchange but I dont think its realistic at the moment. I personally dont like TradeSatoshi.

I hope more people start investing in XSH, then we can have XSH traded on a good exchage soon.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
SHIELD is for people that value their time and identity. SHIELD also is future proof as it has multi-algo mining and has POS on it's way to lower the cost of maintaining the coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Did you already contact with whattomine.com?
Merit: 10
Hope Dev team take XSH to the next level not only for short profit.  In my opnion its time to buy and hold XSH at least for 200 Sat.
Activity: 293
Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!

It's not a bad exchange, but it could be confusing
Update the branch !!!
Update the branch !!!

Activity: 84
Also, it would be good thing by the time bring XSH to social media platforms, to spread a word about this coin and technology. Are there any plans about that ?
In my experience with this coin, I can tell you there's always a plan. Not that we know it, but dev team is pulling rabbits out of the hat at an incredible pace.
I agree with that statment, with progresion they planed it is good to have some marketing plans. I was looking for them, but couldn't find any. More articles, reddit, facebook etc, which could get this coin more atractive...

If any of you guys want to join the discord channel, the devs are quite active in there and talks about future plans with us.  They said that a marketing scheme is going to take place soon but that they had a little work to do on xsh before launching the marketing campaign.  They did also say, "we have plenty of things coming up, so stay tuned".

Also, it would be good thing by the time bring XSH to social media platforms, to spread a word about this coin and technology. Are there any plans about that ?
Hoping for more progress in here.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
In my experience with this coin, I can tell you there's always a plan. Not that we know it, but dev team is pulling rabbits out of the hat at an incredible pace.
I agree with that statment, with progresion they planed it is good to have some marketing plans. I was looking for them, but couldn't find any. More articles, reddit, facebook etc, which could get this coin more atractive...

If any of you guys want to join the discord channel, the devs are quite active in there and talks about future plans with us.  They said that a marketing scheme is going to take place soon but that they had a little work to do on xsh before launching the marketing campaign.  They did also say, "we have plenty of things coming up, so stay tuned".

Jump to: