Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 129. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
If BTCZ with 21 billion coins holding now 71 Sat.
I think XSH with only 600 millions coins is undervalued at 15 Sat.

If we work together, I can see XSH should go 700 - 1000 Sat easy.

Hope Dev team take XSH to the next level not only for short profit.
In my opnion its time to buy and hold XSH at least for 200 Sat.

my 2 cents
The idea is quiete easy, hodl those coins and wait for the day to come this coin becomes more known among the crptocommunity.

When the future isn't that clear, you can only hodl and pray for the best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius

my 2 cents
The idea is quiete easy, hodl those coins and wait for the day to come this coin becomes more known among the crptocommunity.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
bigmine.org is dead.
I can not connect.

Angry Angry Angry

I think its temporary. It will up soon.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
bigmine.org is dead.
I can not connect.

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 96
The github is the best I’ve seen the website better than most. Dev responses . The best I’ve seen. Last post says they hold 1.5 million everything looks great lots of time spent on things. They fix problems fast. I’m excited. Can’t wait for iOS wallet to come out
Activity: 293

my 2 cents

The reason why we decided to not pre-mine SHIELD is to show that a short term pump of SHIELD will not make us lose interest and sell all of our SHIELD. We currently have about 1.5 million that was given to us and we'll use for the project itself. We really appreciate the kind words.
Activity: 15

my 2 cents
Activity: 293
It is not clear in topic if it is Masternode coin or not

You're right, we'll work on that. XSH will be a masternode coin. However for now, no. SHIELD does not have a masternode system in place yet. We do recommend checking our project out. But if you're only interested in masternode coins, come back in a few months and SHIELD is the place to be.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
It is not clear in topic if it is Masternode coin or not
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Does XSH have an OTC thread?What is the quotation now?Personally I think the prospect is good, I see the height has more than 46,000 blocks.
Activity: 39
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
Activity: 14
Hi Dev Good luck for your task . Closely viewing the improvement !!! Many thanks
Activity: 98
Coinmarketcap has fixed the issue. You can find XSH's information here(thanks to Jenifive):

We also now have a trading pair with DOGE on tradesatoshi for those interested.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Nice to see that the price is stable with this etc drop. And the master node implementation is so good for the coin.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Near if not more than $50 a coin?

It's possible. I would be happy to see that!

But it will take a lot of marketing and support to get to that level.

Why do you think it's possible that XSH could have a 33 billion dollar market cap?

Thats a stretch. $100mil MC though?

That's beyond a stretch, that's a distortion for the ages. 100mm cap- the question we have to ask ourselves is why XSH is needed? We have privacy coins already, a lot of them- XMR, XVG, Zen, Zcash, KMD, Pivx, Part and more. They are far better established and some of them are being used in conjunction with their platform, marketplaces etc. In the not too distant future, coins won't automatically get a 10 or even 20mm cap, let alone 100mm cap without having a reason. With dozens of privacy coins now available, each new one is not going to get a 50mm mc because Verge is 100mm or anything like that.

Now I'm interested in XSH and have nothing against it. Dev seems active too and interested in making this thing go. The question I'm hoping to answer is why do we need this at all? Tor/i2p is not going to do it. Last one that went down the tubes was both pow/pos as big selling point. Why do we need XSH?

XSH is in Linda territory right now before Shield has masternodes. https://masternodes.pro/
No one is really dumping the coin either. Maybe just maybe XSH does something different than XVG and has a smaller total supply. I am not saying this is ZEN or ZCL, but look at ZEN compared to ZCL.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
There's zero point buying this coin unless it's below 15 as too many coins in circulation so it will keep getting dumped as people have so many coins they will take the cash on offer before somebody else does, will take a very very long time for this coin to be worth anything as the millions will need Tobe distributed and that's not happening any times soon.
I've mined this, I've traded, and this is my own personal opinion.
Don't give your money to the dumpers.
I mined 1.4 million, made another 6 million, lost some due to mistake, walked out with about £5500

I'm out now as trading is boring cos of dumpers and this is due to the coin being released with a faulty block chain.
Now I'm out that is my honest opinion
i see this coin very easy mine
Watch out. Coinmarketcap made a little mistake and linked us to a not related dead project called Shield coin(what a name right!?) If you want to get the information you would normally get on coinmarketcap we recommend you go to our discord as we have a bot that does give the correct information. We're working on getting it fixed. Sorry. Also, for everyone that didn't know already, we've been added to coinsmarkets. Don't forget that they use 9 decimals instead of 8, so no XSH didn't get pumped to 190 sats...
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
There's zero point buying this coin unless it's below 15 as too many coins in circulation so it will keep getting dumped as people have so many coins they will take the cash on offer before somebody else does, will take a very very long time for this coin to be worth anything as the millions will need Tobe distributed and that's not happening any times soon.
I've mined this, I've traded, and this is my own personal opinion.
Don't give your money to the dumpers.
I mined 1.4 million, made another 6 million, lost some due to mistake, walked out with about £5500

I'm out now as trading is boring cos of dumpers and this is due to the coin being released with a faulty block chain.
Now I'm out that is my honest opinion

Sorry to have lost you, are there any reasons beside having a large amount of coins you are leaving XSH? We personally think it's an important fact to have a large amount of coins as that makes the coin usable for underdeveloped country's. Thanks for the feedback.
Jump to: