Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 185. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
The current 5-algo setup has amazing blockspeed.  This could be a real competitor for transactions if the TOP/i2p integration works out.

That being said, it looks like the X17 and Blake chains are not working.  So really, it's only a 3-algo chain right now.  Still one of the more promising projects I've seen launched in the last few weeks.

All algos should work soon Smiley

UPDATE:
the block for working x17 & blake has been set back to block 50000 for the reason that it requires a hard fork
Please update before we hit 50k blocks

EDIT:
The correct version is proto: 9003, wallet: 6000

-team SHIELD
winndows wallet ? electrum not sinc
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Can I CPU mine this coin? Is it viable?
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
The current 5-algo setup has amazing blockspeed.  This could be a real competitor for transactions if the TOP/i2p integration works out.

That being said, it looks like the X17 and Blake chains are not working.  So really, it's only a 3-algo chain right now.  Still one of the more promising projects I've seen launched in the last few weeks.

UPDATE:
the block for working x17 & blake has been set back to block 50000 for the reason that it requires a hard fork
Please update before we hit 50k blocks

EDIT:
The correct version is proto: 9003, wallet: 6000

-team SHIELD
Activity: 109
Merit: 109
✖HODL✖

The payouts process should work fine by now

Are there a Minimum payout? A small amaunt did not paid.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Wallet "not connected"
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The current 5-algo setup has amazing blockspeed.  This could be a real competitor for transactions if the TOP/i2p integration works out.

That being said, it looks like the X17 and Blake chains are not working.  So really, it's only a 3-algo chain right now.  Still one of the more promising projects I've seen launched in the last few weeks.

Activity: 252
The current 5-algo setup has amazing blockspeed.  This could be a real competitor for transactions if the TOP/i2p integration works out.

That being said, it looks like the X17 and Blake chains are not working.  So really, it's only a 3-algo chain right now.  Still one of the more promising projects I've seen launched in the last few weeks.

The payouts process should work fine by now

Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:5433 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=XSH

Don't forget to use XSH as password, or your shares will be lost

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
WOW! Another interesting project im going to add this to my watch list.
We apologize again for the confusion. When we'll be absolutely sure that everything is working well we'll setup a few 0% fee days on this coin. This is also your pool and we want you to feel good here Cool

Activity: 210
Бopoдa пpиcлaл мoнeты - мoжнo кoпaть y нeгo - тaм мoнeт бoльшe идёт.
Bearded pool has successfully paid.

Thanks for your feedback ! Smiley We're still working on setting it up for everyone, if someone doesn't get his coin today please, send me a pm. Everything should work smoothly with auto payouts soon, thank for your patience guys Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Bearded pool has successfully paid.
Activity: 798
this question is for the dev, beacouse this is a multy algo coin the reward are equaly distribuited within the algo. scryp for example are not asic resisent
A Bearded Pool - пyл бopoдaчeй - вopyeт мoнeты.

Read above please. We're not scamming. Payouts will be proceded tonight, automatically or manually. If bugs are fixed, we'll keep this coin, and if we'll keep it, all payouts will be automatically send every hour as it shouldbe Smiley
Activity: 210
A Bearded Pool - пyл бopoдaчeй - вopyeт мoнeты.
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
where is the wallet.dat on electrum? connection don't work but for now i create a wallet and i want save it
I can not install a purse on linux, so on other algo I can not run pool Sad
Activity: 798
where is the wallet.dat on electrum? connection don't work but for now i create a wallet and i want save it
Jump to: