Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 181. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Considering myself VERY lucky to have been one of the first to mine SHIELD. Hardly any payout now in comparison to the start, that was FAST.

This coin at all associated with the 3-4 shield coin projects that had been abandoned since 2014??
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Considering myself VERY lucky to have been one of the first to mine SHIELD. Hardly any payout now in comparison to the start, that was FAST.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Where i can find pool with lyra algo?
I can later run this algorithm on my pool. Do you have a lot of power?
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Where i can find pool with lyra algo?
Activity: 52
Welcom to our pool. Payout every 1hour

https://bigmine.org

Algo: myr-gr

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
240 block for 1000 coin reward...
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The linux wallet is still borked. pool I am on keeps on getting compile errors.
yep waiting for news
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I find this multi-algo stuff fascinating and I love how quickly the dev team is putting out updates!
hashrate grow, miner grow reward down :-) .. wait for dev update...
Activity: 64
Hey guys,

We have Electrum working! Electrum Windows wallets are prebuilt here. Source can be used for Linux wallets and  OSx is also coming but could still take some time. We are also working on QT but we ran into some problems and an Electrum wallet is better then no wallet. More specifically, we're having problems with compiling QT5 but that will be fixed sometime soon.

The SHIELD team.

This wallet has connections and all mine mined coins are on it now!
It works! OS - windows 10 64bit
Thanks

Have You tried to send coins to another address?

No. I can only see my balance now!
New wallet works amazingly =) Also notice my mining rewards have gone down a solid 70% in just the last day. That didn't last long~
mee too and tomorrow down for another 50% block 42000
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
New wallet works amazingly =) Also notice my mining rewards have gone down a solid 70% in just the last day. That didn't last long~
new wallet see my balance .. and synchronized.. thank dev
Activity: 588
:LOOP
ccminer -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:5433 -u SYTBGSkcCUM2Un67pqxqZE2DR3BgHGuFTc -p c=XSH
GOTO LOOP

use ccminer alexis78
WORKER_NAME - not need on this pool, only WALLET!

Worker name is not needed on any pool. I need it, because I want to see my worker stats.

See it with your wallet adress. Yiimp-like pools don't need worker.
Activity: 7
Hey guys,

We have Electrum working! Electrum Windows wallets are prebuilt here. Source can be used for Linux wallets and  OSx is also coming but could still take some time. We are also working on QT but we ran into some problems and an Electrum wallet is better then no wallet. More specifically, we're having problems with compiling QT5 but that will be fixed sometime soon.

The SHIELD team.

Thanks

Got error when trying to send any coins "exceptions must be old-style classes or derived from BaseException, not NoneType"
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Hey guys,

We have Electrum working! Electrum Windows wallets are prebuilt here. Source can be used for Linux wallets and  OSx is also coming but could still take some time. We are also working on QT but we ran into some problems and an Electrum wallet is better then no wallet. More specifically, we're having problems with compiling QT5 but that will be fixed sometime soon.

The SHIELD team.

Thanks

Activity: 64
Hey guys,

The SHIELD team.

Thanks
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Electrum wallet shows blockchain at -1 blocks.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Hey guys,

We have Electrum working! Electrum Windows wallets are prebuilt here. Source can be used for Linux wallets and  OSx is also coming but could still take some time. We are also working on QT but we ran into some problems and an Electrum wallet is better then no wallet. More specifically, we're having problems with compiling QT5 but that will be fixed sometime soon.

The SHIELD team.
There is a connection, but transactions are not checked (unveridied )
Jump to: